Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea (1418 Views)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya, Celebrates Turning 60 With Beautiful Ne / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea by 175(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Do you remember the actress who played Imani Izzi – Prince Akeem’s betrothed wife-to-be in Coming To America??
Well her real name is Vanessa Bell Calloway, and she’s been acting ever since. She turns 60 in a few weeks, and we were AMAZED at how great she looks.

The movie Coming To America was a breakout hit in 1988 – cementing Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall as Hollywood Legends.

Lalasticlala the Lala-IKPU onnnnneeeeeee of Nairaland. Come here ooo

http://mtonews.com/19180-2-beautiful-woman-coming-to-america/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Banging body, butta face.
Re: Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea by 175(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Banging body, butta face.

O yea Egun son of Mogaji, is it from thine mouth proceeded the above? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

And thou has told me to wait till Monday to continue my sacrilegious activities? Why thou doust engage in thine on the Sabbath! grin grin grin grin angry grin

Chai Chai . . .there ris God oooo
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea by Came: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na him be say Steve Harvey don old too....
Re: Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
175:

O yea Egun son of Mogaji, is it from thine mouth proceeded the above? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

And thou has told me to wait till Monday to continue my sacrilegious activities? Why thou doust engage in thine on the Sabbath! grin grin grin grin angry grin

Chai Chai . . .there ris God oooo
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Brother 175, I have sinned but our lord god came to rescue sinners so I can walk in the path of righteousness again.

Thine god is a merciful and great one.
Re: Beautiful Woman From The Movie Coming To America . . . Well She’s Turning 60 Yea by 175(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Brother 175, I have sinned but our lord god came to rescue sinners so I can walk in the path of righteousness again.

Thine god is a merciful and great one.

Lol. . .surely!

Goest thou and sin no more says the Lord of Host.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Skit: Mark Angel Comedy POLICE OFFICERS - Episode 108 / Reekado Banks Set To Release "Move" Video / Mo'cheddah Blasts Lekki Dwellers On Flooding - Says Its Their Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.