Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (63994 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by ngolokante(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
Here we go again, here we Goddamn go again.

The last time Indians exerienced this, it was shit water coming from a toilet nearby getting into the statue due to bad plumbing.

They'll turn it into a monument for people like ishilove to go and sip from grin

The Islamic Zam Zam water equivalent

STOP AM!!

lord take me away from this continent undecided

Hahahahaha...Islamic Zam Zam...instead of you to knock sense into your people's heads you are looking for something to deflect atyention...google the Zam Zam and see whether it equates to this idolatry
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Its a statue !!!!
This is a big sin .. and its simple science! Catholics always try find ways to keep deceiving their followers
More offerings ba grin it is well
Though i like catholic church small only because they finish quick in my area

Nigerian stop acting like cavemen and fix up ! Water no commot out for d one in jerusalem na dat heat for nigeria cause am .. always looks for supernatural meaning when its not supernatural

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2017
But why im jaw come resemble testicles.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ptoocool(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2017
mazimee:
I am a christian, but this is the most stupid thing I have heard this morning. I,m greatly disappointed.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Syjibrin(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
So na Jesus be that?? Idol worship.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any LIKENESS of any thing that is in HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the EARTH BENEATH, or that is in the water under the earth.

Yet these people form visual gods and revere it. Na God go deliver una
tell them my brother
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Muyiii(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
We've got serious issues in Nigeria...
.really dude!!!!!...so now what does this signify?
Seriously! !!!!!
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Phi001(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
fabuloz1:

Whether catholic or no catholic, christians as a whole endorses cross as being sacred and evil ones do bow at the sight of it grin
The cross is a christian symbol but nobody said to bow to it and I certainly don't.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
I no say e no go pass mountain of fire, cac nd Co dy comment for NAIRALAND
una don forget say God don do miracle before? turning stick to snake making a tree to be on fire . so if God put tree on fire for this present age una go say na devil. truly my people suffer from lack of knowledge. I know my sheep and my sheep knows me. una dy insult Catholics as idol worshippers yet na sex scandals dy full una churches wey una dy attend. so make I guess that time That time that snake bite the Israelite and God told the people to build a cross and look at it that means they are worshipping the cross abi? una no know the history of Catholics yet una dy open una mouth dy yap nonse mtchew God no fit perform miracle Nowadays without Nigerian's saying its d devil. over righteousness don kill Nigerian's finish
mtchew

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2017
ngolokante:

Hahahahaha...Islamic Zam Zam...instead of you to knock sense into your people's heads you are looking for something to deflect atyention...google the Zam Zam and see whether it equates to this idolatry

I'm not saying the Zam Zam is fake

I'm saying they'll turn this place into a monument like the zam zam place grin

sorry about the misunderstanding undecided
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by fabuloz1(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:

The cross is a christian symbol but nobody said to bow to it and I certainly don't.
Ok, you don't while I do. Anytime grin
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ptoocool(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
YourNemesis:
Emancipate yourselves from Mental slavery.

None but ourselves can free our minds..
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Phi001(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2017
fabuloz1:

Ok, you don't while I do. Anytime grin
Well, happy prostration...
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by fabuloz1(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:

Well, happy prostration...
Thanks man cool
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sekem: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked
Imagine the disgusting sight of this idol!?

Very very disgusting, I swear!
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by oluspicy: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm... but I thought it was arguably debated that there's no exact image of Jesus Christ. How come people believe in that statue of this recent happening.

End time things...

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.

Protestants and confusion...
God bless you
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kateskitty(f): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Chidi.......

'At first I was reluctant sharing these pictures online. It took me and some priests days to asertain this miraculous drop of water from the jaw of the Divine Mercy statue. Since Ash Wednesday upuntill this moment, there has been an unfathomable dropping of water even at the hottest heat of the sun. Go to Jesus and Mary Adoration ground Amichi and see for yourself.
I observed that the drop comes out and hang without dropping on the ground. When you wipe it and stand to see another come out and from where it will come out, I bet you, you will stand till "thy kingdom come" and nothing will come out. But if you move a little distance away from the Statue and come back, you will still see a drop. People are confirming its healing power.

What the Lord has done is marvelous in our eyes.

Keep sharing this let people go and confirm this divine phenomenon'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/miraculous-drop-of-water-coming-out.html?m=1
OP why bring this to a pagan community like Nairalander. They will never understand

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Etogist: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2017
What is the meaning of this nonsense? Is better to show us Amadioha or Sango than this foreign Idol.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Mekanus(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
AlphaStyles:
I no say e no go pass mountain of fire, cac nd Co dy comment for NAIRALAND
una don forget say God don do miracle before? turning stick to snake making a tree to be on fire . so if God put tree on fire for this present age una go say na devil. truly my people suffer from lack of knowledge. I know my sheep and my sheep knows me. una dy insult Catholics as idol worshippers yet na sex scandals dy full una churches wey una dy attend. so make I guess that time That time that snake bite the Israelite and God told the people to build a cross and look at it that means they are worshipping the cross abi? una no know the history of Catholics yet una dy open una mouth dy yap nonse mtchew God no fit perform miracle Nowadays without Nigerian's saying its d devil. over righteousness don kill Nigerian's finish
mtchew
Dafuq are u saying niggga
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Mekanus(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerians and their religious madness.

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Elnino4ladies: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
kateskitty:

OP why bring this to a pagan community like Nairalander. They will never understand

Brainwashed cretin
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Mekanus:
Dafuq are u saying niggga
am saying they should stop critisizing Catholics without knowing them well

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by everistus4000: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
so you want people to believe this.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Jemc(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Catholics and Idolatry
Nne gi
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by nextprince: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking2:
[s]Gulibility is found in both Christianity and Islam. There are several fake stories of babies born while holding the Quran. That's what being over religious do[/s].

Why are lots dragging Islam into your "miracles"? Abi the op na muslim?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by chemberlin(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
This is Catholic worshiper stupidity in display
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by maximanuel: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.

Protestants and confusion...

God Bless you dear

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by dragonking2: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
nextprince:

Why are lots dragging Islam into your "miracles"? Abi the op na muslim?
The person I replied is a Muslim
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by RoyalBlak007: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
♤bull

♤crap

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2017
BRAINWASHED GENERATIONS

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by nextprince: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
The Devil is indeed a manipulator,
Who has seen Jesus to call that statue his.
Was it not the same Bible that goes against worshiping golden or any images.

Islam still have miracles and signs from their symbols, those this guarantee Islam as the way to God through only Jesus Christ.

The devil is just performing magic with false religion and dominations to drag many to believe they are on the right part

So, a muslim actually wrote the emboldened?

dragonking2:
The person I replied is a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.