Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (63997 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by pcei: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
The Devil is indeed a manipulator,
Who has seen Jesus to call that statue his.
Was it not the same Bible that goes against worshiping golden or any images.

Islam still have miracles and signs from their symbols, those this guarantee Islam as the way to God through only Jesus Christ.

The devil is just performing magic with false religion and dominations to drag many to believe they are on the right part
which one is false which one is true?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by redirect(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Even the idol worshiped is better Dan you till tomorrow ,
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by pcei: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.

Protestants and confusion...

praise be to our lord Jesus both now and forever more Amen. Avee! Maria!

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Sexina851(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
moscobabs:
Africans are gullible reason why western countries will see us as animals .

Rain or dew must not fall on top statue again?

Pls I Still need Name of that photographer that took Jesus photograph in more than 2000 years ago o

Point of correction, the western countries will see you alone as an animal ' any small thing u guys be shouting western world western world like dey fell from d sky...if you want to condemn d post den do that

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by DollarAngel(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.

Protestants and confusion...

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Presidokenny(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
this is not just it .... it's lack of understanding my people perish because they lack understanding
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Presidokenny(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by effty(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
You mould something and call it Jesus. Well, I guess it is not the Jesus Christ I believe in.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
We need to be thought how to THINK, right from childhood.

SMH
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ope101(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naive Minds...Perhaps rain fell on the statue.
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sabi99(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
So na Jesus be that?? Idol worship.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any LIKENESS of any thing that is in HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the EARTH BENEATH, or that is in the water under the earth.

Yet these people form visual gods and revere it. Na God go deliver una
why did God ask Moses to mould a bronze serpent in d wilderness when were being bitten by snakes. Remember that those who steadily gazed at d moulded serpent got healed. Was that not an image?

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sabi99(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
So na Jesus be that?? Idol worship.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any LIKENESS of any thing that is in HEAVEN ABOVE, or that is in the EARTH BENEATH, or that is in the water under the earth.

Yet these people form visual gods and revere it. Na God go deliver una
I would like to importune u with another question; no offence meant. Why did King Solomon make an image of cherubim and seraphim at the entrance of d the temple in jerusalem. Was thAt not an image?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
sabi99:
why did God ask Moses to mould a bronze serpent in d wilderness when were being bitten by snakes. Remember that those who steadily gazed at d moulded serpent got healed. Was that not an image?
" God ask Moses to mould a bronze serpent in d wilderness_" Good!! very good!! Did he also asked ya'll to carve images for worship?? Instead he told ya'll he does not want it and still ya'll choose to delude yourselves by carving

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kiddoiLL(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
sabi99:
I would like to importune u with another question; no offence meant. Why did King Solomon make an image of cherubim and seraphim at the entrance of d the temple in jerusalem. Was thAt not an image?
Egbon did Solomon built the temple the way he wanted it?? was he not given instructions?? You think anybody could just raise a building and call it Temple?

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by afroxyz: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Probably the heat from the recession is making the jesus image sweat. Bloody fools
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
" God ask Moses to mould a bronze serpent in d wilderness_" Good!! very good!! Did he also asked ya'll to carve images for worship?? Instead he told ya'll he does not want it and still ya'll choose to delude yourselves by carving
But God already told Moses in the law dat no one should create and worship an Idol,Now tell me,Solomon did all those things because He believe God told him,did God physically appear to him,No but he believed,so y don't say it was a demon in form of God dat told Solomon dat.Same way,The Bible,Crucifix,Rosary was made because God told us to n we believed.
If u like b Catholic or not,but Jesus said in John 6:53 "I tell you the truth,Unless you eat the flesh of son of man and drink his blood,You have no life in you".So b dere let ur Protestant church be deceiving u,dats y our merciful God pity una even introduce Purgatory

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by AkumahTalk(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Idolatry and the height of foolishness....
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sterix10:

But God already told Moses in the law dat no one should create and worship an Idol,Now tell me,Solomon did all those things because He believe God told him,did God physically appear to him,No but he believed,so y don't say it was a demon in form of God dat told Solomon dat.Same way,The Bible,Crucifix,Rosary was made because God told us to n we believed.
If u like b Catholic or not,but Jesus said in John 6:53 "I tell you the truth,Unless you eat the flesh of son of man and drink his blood,You have no life in you".So b dere let ur Protestant church be deceiving u,dats y our merciful God pity una even introduce Purgatory
So na dat bread n wine una dey take be hin flesh and blood?? shuuut up!! shuuuut up!!!!

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by gofnor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Chidi.......

'At first I was reluctant sharing these pictures online. It took me and some priests days to asertain this miraculous drop of water from the jaw of the Divine Mercy statue. Since Ash Wednesday upuntill this moment, there has been an unfathomable dropping of water even at the hottest heat of the sun. Go to Jesus and Mary Adoration ground Amichi and see for yourself.
I observed that the drop comes out and hang without dropping on the ground. When you wipe it and stand to see another come out and from where it will come out, I bet you, you will stand till "thy kingdom come" and nothing will come out. But if you move a little distance away from the Statue and come back, you will still see a drop. People are confirming its healing power.

What the Lord has done is marvelous in our eyes.

Keep sharing this let people go and confirm this divine phenomenon'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/miraculous-drop-of-water-coming-out.html?m=1
spiritual illiteracy is the worst disease on earth.

1 Share

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by olaitoro(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
apollo13:

Glory to Jesus!

Honour to Mary smiley
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Dayvdblake: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
(Leviticus 26:1 KJV) Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.......SMH......maybe tomao it will bring out crude oil.....#jst_saying
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
the drop of water could be caused by due or rain drops.
then again i saw this. a weeping statue of mary

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sabi99(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Egbon did Solomon built the temple the way he wanted it?? was he not given instructions?? You think anybody could just raise a building and call it Temple?
I kn God gave him a revelation of what d temple would be like; but did God instruct him to make an image of cherubim and seraphim @ d front of d temple or not?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by justman911(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
I used to be a serious critique of the Catholic church and its statues stuff but I came across a priest on TV who defined worship to idols. He simply said if one should boldly walk up to a traditionalist's shrine and pick up an idol he will not get away with the calamity and troubles that may follow. However, if you walk into a cathedral and pick up a statue, you will see another one there the very next day. So there's really no reverence attached to those statues although many Catholics overdo the statue thing without really knowing the motive behind it.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Came: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jesus can relate with you in whatever form you relate with him. People hear the voice of God in their local languages, God can relate with you with what you no. Let no that God is a spirit, and spirit can take any form to work.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sabi99(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
remember that d Golden serpent stuff came into play after d commandments were given. In fact, no need for more arguments, when we all die we will know if d whole catholic members will be condemned.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by seunakin231(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
You forgot rain fell... lol
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Peterina(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na heat.. grin
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
sabi99:
I kn God gave him a revelation of what d temple would be like; but did God instruct him to make an image of cherubim and seraphim @ d front of d temple or not?
Call God n ask him..cus i dnt knw what u want to hear again aftr admitting u knw God gave him d revelation..u think Solomon added his own soft touch to it?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Horus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is the statue of the Beast that christians are worshiping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.