Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation (6515 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2017
The Blue Band Of Our Generation Then... Oh! It Tastes Good cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2017
The Only Entertainment Gadget Back Then, I Enjoy Watching WWE On Saturdays Then wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Chai! Remember When The Naira Was Still Naira

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by baylord101(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
If you don't know these, just postrate flat and greet me, but if u do, no matter the age difference we can still shake hands

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Remembered Carrying The Borex Up The Hill, Ride Down And Climb Again... Lalasticlala Do You Know The Name Of The Car? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Chai! I Alaways Enjoy This Meal Every Saturday Morning With Akamu( Pap), Or Soaked Garri... Seun Have You Tasted This Meal? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
The Best Wireless Thermocool Refrigirator... MyNd 44 Do You Know This? kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Hilux Of Our Days And Farmers Best Friend wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
The Box I Used To Send Pavore9 To Kenya tongue And The Remaining One Still Present In Grandma Room Today grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by louisilva: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2017
The last, AKA the pandoras box
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2017
The Best Creme Of Our Days... Lady F Can Remember This? wink

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
jjbest123:
The Only Entertainment Gadget Back Then, I Enjoy Watching WWE On Saturdays Then wink

This TV no get UHF band. One TV technician charge us 30 Naira put the UHF. I dream every day for this to happen. I no know whether the 30 Naira dey too heavy for us to pay.The dream never come true sha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
muyoge:

This TV no get UHF band. One TV technician charge us 30 Naira put the UHF. I dream every day for this to happen. I no know whether the 30 Naira dey too heavy for us to pay.The dream never come true sha.
May Be You Don't Want The Technician To Eat That Time... Hahaha

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Pavore9: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
jjbest123:
The Box I Used To Send Pavore9 To Kenya tongue And The Remaining One Still Present In Grandma Room Today grin

U no well! cheesy

If person carry this one go any Nigerian airport, na yabbing dey await am...abi na by force to travel by air. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Pavore9: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2017
jjbest123:
The Best Creme Of Our Days... Lady F Can Remember This? wink

I rub Jet and Stella wella, we no be today meat! grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Pavore9:

U no well! cheesy

If person carry this one go any Nigerian airport, na yabbing dey await am...abi na by force to travel by air. cheesy
Hahahaha, That's The Olden Day Echolac Box

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Pavore9:

U no well! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Pavore9:

I rub Jet and Stella wella, we no be today meat! grin
See This Old Man Oh! Can Remeber When I Broke The Bottle Creme As I Provoke, Come See Beating That Day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Hisduchess(f): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
jjbest123:

the box is called a potumanto then can still remember d box
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hisduchess:

the box is called a potumanto then can still remember d box
Hisduchess What's Ur Age?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Hisduchess(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
jjbest123:
Hisduchess What's Ur Age?

hahahahaha. used that box around 2007 2008 during my secondary school days. so you can do the calculation. so I no be small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Megaaust: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pavore9:

U no well! cheesy

No Be Small Yabbing And The News Go Make Front Page For Nairaland
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Megaaust: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Some Romanlanders Won't Know This tongue Infact Let Me Mention Names And See We Can Relate With The Pictures grin grin Tosyne2much Cutehector Aminat508 Talk2Bella Vicky36f ZarZar Biafranbushboy Kondamatic Misspicy Spicylate McBrooklyn LadyB1195 Toriblue Bejaymoore Donwise1 Azeequeen Pweedycutie
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
That was when men were boys cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by BiafranBushBoy: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy grin

Oh my!!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Trying to check my Brain to know if I remember anyone.
Honestly it's only that peak tin for moimoi
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Spicylate(f): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Megaaust:
Some Romanlanders Won't Know This tongue Infact Let Me Mention Names And See We Can Relate With The Pictures grin grin Tosyne2much Cutehector Aminat508 Talk2Bella Vicky36f ZarZar Biafranbushboy Kondamatic Misspicy Spicylate McBrooklyn LadyB1195 Toriblue Bejaymoore Donwise1 Azeequeen Pweedycutie
Lol...True on some of them. No 1 is not familiar to me at all. I prostrate... grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by dtruth50: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:
mayb u were born yesterday grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by dtruth50: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
jjbest123:
The Best Wireless Thermocool Refrigirator... MyNd 44 Do You Know This? kiss
my grandma stil hv dis FRIDGE grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good old days smiley. kiss
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
dtruth50:
my grandma stil hv dis FRIDGE grin
Sure Even My, And The Funniest Thing Is The Water Get Cooler During Sunny Hours, Oh Am Missing Home Already
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jjbest123(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:
Lady B Are U Serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Hard / The Crazy Things Alcohol Can Make You Do: / If U Av Jst 24hrs To Live Wat Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.