Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (47540 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
morbeta:

Bellessconi also denied

Nollywood vs stripperhood vs dogcollarhood, Part 3........
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Naijageak(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why are we quick to condemn men of God?

we shall get to the bottom of the matter.

Even if it's true let's not be the crucifier
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Brushless: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Rebuke post=54511804]I keep wondering why some people rejoice at accusation against their fellow humans xpecially, men of God.

Even if this whole saga is true, shldnt yhu rather be sad that such a man involved? Shld yhu nt be askin God for mercy?

This goes to show that Africans are very wicked. They find pleasure in the downfall of others ........xpecially if the person has better life they envy. Smh for yhu all.[/quot It is you who need to be ashame of yourself. What makes this MOG better than the corrupt politicians? Our expectation of him has been quashed and he has been demystified. Even the Apostles of Jesus Christ dont go after women.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by onedayatime(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been thinking seriously about the happening between a prophet and a lady.
Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he didnot commit.
More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit.
So if it is the lady lying or prophet; both of them know, but Ultimately God knows.
Lets us not be hasty to pass judgment. I am not defending anyone, just as Spirit revealed to me. Nothing hidden will not be uncovered.
Have a bleesed Sunday.
op I swear, you have jobless and have nothing to do oo. You are thinking about something that is not business?
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by basadenet: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Even the lady in question is too ugly for my likeness.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by xcllaxix(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
He is a man of God... If he really did it, we humans are in no position to judge..He who is holier should cast the first stone.. It's between him and God the all-seeing..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by stieyven(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

More than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers.

I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/.

My papa told be to bring by savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy, wiped me silly and wiped me bastard with one thick analog cable.

I cried to my heavenly father but no, nobody answer. 10 years after, I still dey para for both my heavenly father and my earthly father angry

Because tattoo wey I no ask for, I get am for nyash now angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before (oya lie) sad

Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he did not commit.

Abi David no commit adultery with Bathsheba for bible ni

Anybody fit carry bible and claim man of God abegi

Update :: omo see as dem dey quote me, e be like say mumu people boku for this Nigeria.

If you wan partner with me start church (make we dey collect tithe and be doing enta power dey go) or start your own mmm with 1000% Promise, quote me abeg grin
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by dsocioemmy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
so na now una remember passing of judgement abi? if na another person nko? una for don kill the person already
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by amazon14: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Negotiate:
Lol...

God dey oh... it is not about lying or not, but i personally hope this is not true... al evidences point that it is true though.
there is a big problem in the nigerian christian society.. however i am still not taking sides here... i sensed that stephanie was almost about to confess in her last interrogation... if not for her lawyer that stepped in, she was almost crying... you can watch the full disposition here.. http://naijavocal.com/stephanie-otobo-reveals-details-may-confess-son/

The same evidence portphas wife had against Joseph his torn shirt in her hands am she must have dropped some few tears to buttress her Case. Pls dear rethink
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Penexpress: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
I asked for small money to bus and start business, dem no listened,dem no help.
They carry money go church say na tithes.
Now pastor carry money buy Mercedes-Benz my God Mercedes-Benz for rocking a boat. Well God dey

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Iseoluwani: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:

how much ?, we fit use am do suya

Chat na

Rabbit dey
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Xtfield(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
cyan2008:
I think this bis just a calculated attempt of silencing prophecy and chain the Word.

Why is this allegations coming up?
Must this conspiracy of the highest order not emanating from those who think the Man of God has challenged the silence of Christians over the gruesome murder of their brothers in the North?
I am just thinking thinking aloud.

But for the Utobo of a lady, I don't really know what you intend to achieve.

You have publicly proclaimed yourself a prostitute trained in sleeping with Men of God.
Whether Apostle Sulleman is guilty, is yet to be established.

But I am too sure that there is a drummer in the forest drumming for that bird that dances at the center of the road.

But message to all Christians and every man and woman of good will is to stand resolute and condemmn human right abuses in all its forms and manner.

Who is the next Prophet to be targeted?
Jesus was targeted but the devil could not pin any sin on him. Nothing special in a child or man of God being targeted. It is the duty of men of God to live above sin. And should they fall into sin, they should own up publicly and not try to brow beat their accusers.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Boss13: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
kvngjesse:

Please he dd u check it

If you are using google chrome as your browser.

Input the website link on your google chrome browser. It will lead you to the Lagos state vehicle registration site

Input your vehicle/license plate number. It will bring out the model and colour of your vehicle and VIN number.

Then right click on the page and click on page source. I think this goes to the back end and show you the same information plus your name.

Tried it for both my vehicles, my name popped up. Also tried it with the Mercedes GL and Apostle Suleiman's name popped up.

Do the same for you vehicle so you know if your vehicle is registered in your name

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been thinking seriously about the happening between a prophet and a lady.
Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he didnot commit.
More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit.
So if it is the lady lying or prophet; both of them know, but Ultimately God knows.
Lets us not be hasty to pass judgment. I am not defending anyone, just as Spirit revealed to me. Nothing hidden will not be uncovered.
Have a bleesed Sunday.
The reason some of us er really interested in getting to the bottom of this whole saga is that, the girl in question stands the risk of going to jail if the truth gets buried.
Don't forget she's has already been to prison over the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by fetrillion(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
For every rumour,there is always an iota of truth
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omooba77:
Have a bleesed Sunday.
The lady is a cursed person walahi. How could a person leave Nigeria & become a stripper in Canada in d land of opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by OldBeer: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
basadenet:
Even the lady in question is too ugly for my likeness.
Leave her like that.
Apostle likes it that way.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by OldBeer: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
The lady is a cursed person walahi. How could a person leave Nigeria & become a stripper in Canada in d land of opportunities.
That cursed person got the eye of your apostle.
You wey dey go church for donkey years even deacon never notice you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
cyan2008:
I think this bis just a calculated attempt of silencing prophecy and chain the Word.

Why is this allegations coming up?
Must this conspiracy of the highest order not emanating from those who think the Man of God has challenged the silence of Christians over the gruesome murder of their brothers in the North?
I am just thinking thinking aloud.

But for the Utobo of a lady, I don't really know what you intend to achieve.

You have publicly proclaimed yourself a prostitute trained in sleeping with Men of God.
Whether Apostle Sulleman is guilty, is yet to be established.

But I am too sure that there is a drummer in the forest drumming for that bird that dances at the center of the road.

But message to all Christians and every man and woman of good will is to stand resolute and condemmn human right abuses in all its forms and manner.

Who is the next Prophet to be targeted?
The next man of dog(I can't call such deceptive pple men of God)to be targeted is the one that deceives the pple and pretending to be holy while beneath the facade is a chronic extortionist and a liar decieving his gullible and unsuspecting congregation.
The narrated her reason for coming out.
She said the pastor impregnated her and gave her certain concoction which almost cost her her life.
While pple like u re quick to brand the girl a prostitute to make her look bad and to discredit her to exonerate ur prophet out of the mess he brought on himself, pple like us re quick to see the hypocrisy in u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Mryoung(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

This man is a liar!!!

fake pastor suileman

licky licky

geez his defenses r so fucking stupid

Mrs berri berri take am jeje. Sit back and watch while d truth unfolds. Don't be in a haste to cast stones NNE.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by nurusystem(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls Sulaiman is a servant ,a slave, he can never be a prophet wallah,so is just a negativity teachings or ideology to call Some Gangs of pastor as prophet,please check the defination of word before misusing and mistaking it for another and run away from Apostle Paul he successfully crucify is members uptill date.
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by DavidEsq(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
what does this mean
"More than thirty five years ago, a girl lied against me and my parents beat the hell out of me for an offense I did not commit."

More than 10 years ago, an 8 year old boy came to my house and accused me of cutting his slippers.

I Did it, but I denied, like the apostle I had weak defenses, I said things like "you could have brought a more expensive slippers" but lowkey lowkey, I did it :/.

My papa told be to bring my savings kolo, took all the money out, gave the boy, wiped me silly and wiped me bastard with one thick analog cable.

I cried to my heavenly father but no, nobody answer. 10 years after, I still dey para for both my heavenly father and my earthly father angry

Because tattoo wey I no ask for, I get am for nyash now angry

Stop saying nonsense abeg, they one wey dey accuse you kon, wey you do. you no tell us, abi you no steal textbook for school before (oya lie) sad

Yesterday as I was driving, the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife flashed through my mind; the lady lied against Joseph and he was sent to prison for an offense he did not commit.

Abi David no commit adultery with Bathsheba for bible ni

Anybody fit carry bible and claim man of God abegi

Update :: omo see as dem dey quote me, e be like say mumu people boku for this Nigeria.

If you wan partner with me start church (make we dey collect tithe and be doing enta power dey go) or start your own mmm with 1000% Promise, quote me abeg grin
U ppl won't kee me sef. Wr do u guys get dis hilarity room sef, esp in dis Buhari era cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

This man is a liar!!!

fake pastor suileman
licky licky
geez his defenses r so fucking stupid
He fvk u too?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Rukkydelta(f): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Only God knows the truth
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

U ppl won't kee me sef. Wr do u guys get dis hilarity room sef, esp in dis Buhari era cheesy

hehe grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Lepkacious: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
see her name sef.otobo..whats that??
it means monkey
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by Luvdk(f): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Children of God indeed cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by AlphaStyles(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sah she wor wor
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by tallshark123: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Man of God, is not the same as God of Man..
Re: Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children by tallshark123: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
mark2sunny:

Why Are You Against Men Of God?

Man of God, no be God of Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.