Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

No Future For Biafra – France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Future For Biafra – France (2375 Views)

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / No Future For Biafra – France / No Future For Biafra – France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Future For Biafra – France by Aonkuuse(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2017
The French Government has stated that there is no future for Biafra.

It said there is no support for those agitating for the secession of any part of Nigeria.

France Ambassador to Nigeria, Denys Gauer told the Guardian, that his home country would not in anyway work with any group agitating for the division of the nation.

He said France was working with Nigeria and supporting it as a country.

He said, “We are working with Nigeria and we are supporting it as the only country.

“This is absolutely clear and I don’t think there is any kind of future for Biafra. They are part of Nigeria and Nigeria has to remain as the only country.”

According to Gauer, France was working with the country in its fight against insurgency, adding that the fight against insurgency had brought Nigeria and France together, more than before.

“I can confirm to you that we are now very close allies to the Nigerian Armed Forces in the fight against Boko Haram.

“We have no restrictions on that, we can sell any kind of equipment to the Nigerian government without any restrictions”, he added.

Source : http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/12/no-future-biafra-france/

1 Like

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
It's a pity walahi grin

9 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by oyinkinola: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Aonkuuse:
The French Government has stated that there is no future for Biafra.

It said there is no support for those agitating for the secession of any part of Nigeria.

France Ambassador to Nigeria, Denys Gauer told the Guardian, that his home country would not in anyway work with any group agitating for the division of the nation.

He said France was working with Nigeria and supporting it as a country.

He said, “We are working with Nigeria and we are supporting it as the only country.

“This is absolutely clear and I don’t think there is any kind of future for Biafra. They are part of Nigeria and Nigeria has to remain as the only country.”

According to Gauer, France was working with the country in its fight against insurgency, adding that the fight against insurgency had brought Nigeria and France together, more than before.

“I can confirm to you that we are now very close allies to the Nigerian Armed Forces in the fight against Boko Haram.

“We have no restrictions on that, we can sell any kind of equipment to the Nigerian government without any restrictions”, he added.

Source : http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/12/no-future-biafra-france/
set back indeed!
where is the ipob?

5 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by paschu: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Opinion of a lonely diplomat.

14 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Flatties: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by AntiNigerian: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2017
these people are quite dumb! what makes you think an expired man made nation will hold any water? no body will stop Biafra from coming! not even 1000 slaves of Lugard! As for you French envoy, Baiser toi! angry

18 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
What is France again??

Countries will talk... Even France will put mouth!!

FVCK Lord Luggard

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by illicit(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Eeyah!
Re: No Future For Biafra – France by AntiNigerian: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Fraud Lugard,I curse you for creating Liegeria!

2 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Shadbay(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2017
France wey no fit win any war dey talk! Mtchww. Abeg make Una focus on ISIS wey dey show Una pepper!

14 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by AntiNigerian: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know the difference between these French people and these people below! angry

14 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by AntiNigerian: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
angry

3 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Some IPOB clowns will commit suicide this sunday afternoon grin

3 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
paschu:
Opinion of a lonely diplomat.
That 'lonely diplomat' is authorized to speak on behalf of the Government of France and his opinion is the official position of the French government. Now it should dawn on all you delusional Biafrans that Nigeria now has all 5 permanent members of the UN security council on her side ready to veto any nonsense talk of a referendum. Sorry but RIP Biafra grin

4 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by AntiNigerian: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
Some IPOB clowns will commit suicide this sunday afternoon grin

7 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=AntiNigerian post=54511965][/quote] And so are you too. We are in this together forever mate grin

3 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by AntiNigerian: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
And so are you too. We are in this together forever mate grin
one day we'll be free and you take this one to cool your nerves.. Afonja!angry

5 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by abouzaid: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
there's no future for Nigeria too, the country have been going downhill since independence.

7 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by abouzaid: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
And so are you too. We are in this together forever mate grin
since you did not deny the fact that this country have and will never work, why not agitate for a sovereign odua state where development, peace and progress would thrive?

6 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
abouzaid:
since you did not deny the fact that this country have and will never work, why not agitate for a sovereign odua state where development, peace and progress would thrive?
Oduduwa, Arewa, Niger delta republics etc are all treasonous notions that i can never support. In my mind the aspirations of all ethnic groups can and must be achieved within the context of a single indivisible Nigerian state. So dont even bring up any nonsense Odua republic talk with me
Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Eyah. It is well grin

1 Like

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by abouzaid: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
Oduduwa, Arewa, Niger delta republics etc are all treasonous notions that i can never support. In my mind the aspirations of all ethnic groups can and must be achieved within the context of a single indivisible Nigerian state. So dont even bring up any nonsense Odua republic talk with me
he who makes peaceful dialogue impossible makes violent confrontation inevitable~anonymous. good afternoon.

6 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by momentarylapse: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiNigerian:

You will live a long and fruitful life in nigeria! After you get old you will then die in this same nigeria just like me, and then you will be buried in a cemetery where your body shall rest for eternity next to afonjeezys, gambaris, gwaris, tivs, ijaws etc while you shed tears in heaven! You are not going anywhere, you must remain with us by fire by force! By the way your ipob sister amaka is lying down next to me right now! I want to give her some more penetration before match starts! Start crying! grin

3 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Tazdroid(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Do not meddle, si'l vous plait
Re: No Future For Biafra – France by DocHMD: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
He is the ambassador to Nigeria, whatelse do you expect him to say? That he supports Biafra?

Common sense is not really common.

7 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by paschu: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mark this date. This french diplomat will either lose his job or be recalled within the next one year.

kropotkin2:
That 'lonely diplomat' is authorized to speak on behalf of the Government of France and his opinion is the official position of the French government. Now it should dawn on all you delusional Biafrans that Nigeria now has all 5 permanent members of the UN security council on her side ready to veto any nonsense talk of a referendum. Sorry but RIP Biafra grin

3 Likes

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by bloodkiIler: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
momentarylapse:

You will live a long and fruitful life in nigeria! After you get old you will then die in this same nigeria just like me, and then you will be buried in a cemetery where your body shall rest for eternity next to afonjeezys, gambaris, gwaris, tivs, ijaws etc while you shed tears in heaven! You are not going anywhere, you must remain with us by fire by force! By the way your ipob sister amaka is lying down next to me right now! I want to give her some more penetration before match starts! Start crying! grin
Lalasticlala obinoscopy rule 4
Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
paschu:
Mark this date. This french diplomat will either lose his job or be recalled within the next one year.

I seriously doubt that grin
Re: No Future For Biafra – France by snika: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
The man is a fool
Re: No Future For Biafra – France by momentarylapse: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
bloodkiIler:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy rule 4

Lol! You are pained due to your ban and that gladdens me! Amaka is a popular igbo name that's why I used it in my post! Are you so silly to believe that is actually his sisters name? I'm glad you are following me at least you will learn how to be civil and also about political dexterity!

Anyway mynd44 and oam4j this is an alternate account of

1: opiaku

2: huddler

3: thedevilhimself

4: genbloodkiller

5: shoottokill

6: bloodkiller

7: nebuchadnezer

And so many others! Help him understand rule 19

1 Like

Re: No Future For Biafra – France by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
That is the kind of news that gladdens the heart of a very foolish nation. Sometimes to catch a bully encourage him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison For The Airport / Massive Crowd At APGA Flag Off Today In Awka / Buhari Son Flag Up For Persident 2019 To Replace His Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.