Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) (57804 Views)

Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / Yoruba Actors Don’t Have Six-packs Because They're Busy –funsho Adeolu / Kunle Afolayan Reconciles Veteran Yoruba Actors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Codedrock(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Not many Yoruba movie lovers might know that most of the talented actors they admire on the screen are married. However these actors are not just married but have very beautiful wives.
It is also noteworthy that these wives can be seen to be quite territorial when it comes to their husbands particularly as regards their female fans.
Below is a list of popular Yoruba actors and their beautiful wives Compiled by NET

Muyiwa and Omolara Ademola

Prolific actor cum filmmaker, Muyiwa Ademola aka Muyiwa Authentic is married to Omolara Ademola. The couple got married 10 years ago and their union is blessed with three lovely kids.
Omolara Ademola, who hails from Ekiti state is a graduate of Adult Education & Community Development.

Bolaji (Mr. Latin) & Ronke Amusan

Renowned comic actor, Bolaji Amusan aka Mr Latin is married to Ronke Amusan, a movie writer and producer. The couple, who met in Isabo, Abeokuta in Ogun state, have two kids together.
Ronke, who recently celebrated her 40th birthday, is currently based in Dublin with their children.

Funsho & Victoria Adeolu

Victoria Adeolu, a 40-year-old chubby lady is the wife of respected actor, Funsho Adeolu. Funsho and Victoria, who celebrated their 11th wedding anniversary on December 13, 2016, are blessed with two lovely boys.

Hafiz & Olaide Oyetoro

Popular actor, lecturer and MTN ambassador, Hafiz Oyetoro, better known as Simply Saka is married to Olaide Oyetoro. The couple have been married for over 10 years and have three kids together.
Hafiz met his wife as a student of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, the same school he lectures.

Lanre (Baba Ijesha) & Omotoyosi Omiyinka

Famous Yoruba comic actor, Lanre Omiyinka alias Baba Ijesha is happily married to Oluwatoyosi Omiyinka. The couple had a low-key wedding on Saturday July 14, 2012.
Baba Ijesha’s wife works with electronics company, Samsung.

Yomi & Fran Fabiyi

Talented actor and producer, Yomi Fabiyi got married to his British lover, Fran on December 23, 2012 at Apapa Registry Lagos.
The couple met at Manchester, when Yomi was on a long vacation. Yomi had family introduction in the UK before Fran came to Nigeria to see the actor’s family. Fran is a human resources consultant.

Odunlade & Ruth Adekola

Ruth Adekola is the better half of the talented Yoruba actor and Glo ambassador, Odunlade Adekola. They got married a couple of years ago and their union is blessed with four boys.
Ruth Adekola, a staunch born-again christian, is an undergraduate of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.

Aina Gold & Olajumoke

Aina Olabimpe Olajumoke is wife of renowned actor, Aina Gold. She is an assistant head in a public school and also the chairman of board of directors of a private school called B-Gold group of schools.
Olajumoke and Aina Gold met when they were very young at their neighbourhood in Oshodi, Lagos. Their union is blessed with beautiful kids.

Ojopagogo & Mojirola

Rasaq Olayiwola popularly known as Ojopagogo is married to Mojirola Afolayan, a beautiful actress and the daughter of late filmmaker cum actor, Adeyemi Afolayan aka Ade Love.
The Nollywood couple got married on December 3, 2003. Moji is the elder sister of Nollywood popular brothers, Kunle, Gabriel and Aremu Afolayan.

Sunkanmi & Abimbola Omobolanle

Actor and son of respected role interpreter, Sunday Omobolanle aka Papi Luwe, Sunkanmi Omobolanle and his sweetheart of many years, Abimbola, walked down the aisle on June 30, 2011, in an elaborate ceremony.
The couple dated for 10 years before they signed on the dotted line.
- See more like this at
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/03/checkout-10-popular-nollywood-yoruba.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Drinokrane: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Ok grin
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Codedrock(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Booked
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by QDSG(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
lovely
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2017

muyiwa ademola nailed it

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Make I face my business sad sad sad

16 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by daftpikin: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
The last one dated for 10 years before getting married.. okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by deebee13(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Suddenly I don't know why I booked this space sef.. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by guy30stainless(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice and lovely couples.

For your stainless jobs like railings, gates and stair cases check my dp
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thread for afonja

8 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sweet lovely Afonja couples, unlike some people tongue #WestSide till I die

©YBR

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Horllamideh(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Odunlade's wife has this aura around her.....I like her

9 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
beautiful women

men actually knows what they want in women.no be by packaging boobi nd nyansh upandan !

bye!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sukanmi shocked unbelievable

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
cool
As I booked FP God will
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Afonja's nice one grin
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wao. Odunlade's wife is a staunch Christian sister. What an interesting contrast

3 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by baby124: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
I love Aina gold, odunlade, baba Ijesha and mMr. Latin. Wish all of them happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by momodub: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
No lele
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by MissyDivah(f): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by olaskul(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats....
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by favourmic(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
i dont want to comment at all self
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by citytv(f): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beautiful people cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by dyze(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
I love the odunlade family. Didn't know the wife is born-again.

I remember when people were yabbing her beauty.

We don't look for beauty, we look for character and peace of mind.

Odunlade, you made the best choice.

Check my signature for a community to meet good christian partners

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg no allow oju aye see them o angry No allow Media doju lewon angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by chinex276(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
AFONJAs
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
i only know hafiz
Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Thread for afonja
daughter of a hate spotted. Be happy for once,ok.

15 Likes

Re: 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Odunlade

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Angela Okorie's Birthday Outfit: Fans Blast Actress For Exposing Too Much / Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.