Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. (656 Views)

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / This Photo Of A Groom Checking His Bride Under The Veil Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. by durasome(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2017
fellow nairalands. for some years now I have been confuse about why women wear veil in church weldings.Now I have this believe that the veil means purity,undefiled and cheste.this has also made me to decide that I will never go beyond the traditional marriage when I am ready to marry except the woman is a virgin. is it proper to take a woman who you know has had like plenty boyfriends to the altar of the almighty with face covered with veil for holy matrimony. does this not amount to desecration of God holy altar. Am creating this post to learn the significants of the veil so I can change my view about Church weldings.Thanks to everyone who will comment usefully.
Re: The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. by samincredible44(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2017
op church weddings has lost it value.a pregnant woman can even marry with a wedding gown and veil.op it is wedding not welding

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. by menxer: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
samincredible44:
op church weddings has lost it value.a pregnant woman can even marry with a wedding gown and veil.op it is wedding not welding

going by what you just said, the op is correct, it's welding since the value is lost.
Re: The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. by citytv(f): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
menxer:

going by what you just said, the op is correct, it's welding since the value is lost.
lmao

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of Silent Break Up Nairalanders Should Be Aware Of / A Call By keketu Against Nairaland Woman Wrapering !!! / Simple Way To Guard Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.