Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! (46896 Views)

10 Men Tonto Dikeh Has Dated And Slept With / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Afro3: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has a terrible habit of fighting people after she fallhe takes to social media to attack people because she's bipolar and vindicative

...Below is a list of the few amongst many
Tonto vs Mercy Johnson
Tonto vs Halima Abubakar
Tonto vs Linda Ikeji
Tonto vs Chief capo( Her ex)
Tonto vs osita promise(Another ex)
Tonto vs Rotimi Ajanaku(Her ex too. Falsefully claimed he ran away with her money because he promised to gift her some cash and he later changed his mind about it)
Tonto vs Yvonne Nelson(Over Iyanya)
Tonto vs Toyin lawani (Over her married ex)
Tonto vs Onyi Alex (Over Osita Promise
Tonto vs Malivehood (Her ex before she got married accused him of selling fake diamond)
Oh! Forget to add that Her many househelps including burning their cloths
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/haba-list-of-people-tonto-dikeh-has-had.html?m=0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by citytv(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Enough of tonto already, mtchdde

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't support domestic violence or hitting a woman for any reason but we should regard how some women are worse than the devil while trying to push even a gentle man beyond limit.

Some men are not disciplined and will resort to violence when "overstretched" by hardened stubborn women.

I mean how else will such a man react when a woman assults and destroys property worth $20,000 just out of suspicion. We're talking about close to N4 million hard earned.

I will never justify men who resort to physical abuse but women should understand that not all men are civil...and women included.

Yes let us also count women so inhuman that they turture their househelp to death. Many in the news.Thats domestic violence too.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by ArchEnemy(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Theses are d days of Tonto and apostle

Apostle and Tonto limited

Me I dey siddon look mode tho

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by yomibelle(f): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto vs op (over dis post)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by viexcey(f): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Una get time o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by OgatheTop: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Don't mind the prostitute

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jobless pervs

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Were alaso cool
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by muller101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Irrelevant post

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
OgatheTop:
Don't mind the prostitute
have you slept with her?
How is she a prostitute?
Don't do unto others what you wouldn't want them doing to you.
Have a nice Sunday.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by jeromzy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thought I begged naira land to give a day off this apostle Suleiman and tonto dikes issues....I'm sick and tired o,I'll soon be out of this nairaland posting some rubbish all for traffic

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by idbami2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op, come here, make I pray for yyou
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Desdola(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
most controversial lady of the year

1 Like

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto vs Gideon Okeke. she shouldnt transfer this aggressive spirit to her son oooo

7 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by ifyalways(f): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto V Mukina2/Ishilove ( fought over Seun's sango Otta heart)

cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by tooth4tooth: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Am still on a countdown to see a day Tonto will not be on the front page.

Sometimes i do think she is a co-owner of this forum.

4 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by gabazin080(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
ride on girl. nigeriaos will start calling u names cus u dont take sh1t from no one
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
All hail toto decay, the indisputable world heavy weight champion!

6 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lamp..she never see anything..by the time bloggers finish with her..she will wish she has just kept quiet and divorce her husband... Ladies been making noise over issues since 1765AD

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by dessz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
no of posts about tontoh dikeh I have seen : 18, no of them I have given a fuçk about : 00000.000000000. cool
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by phatasschick(f): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Okay ooooo, so what do you want us to do about it? undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sips tea... hope she gets an award grin

4 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by emmykk(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
OP there is vacancy in i will like you to apply
Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by htron(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto vs Van Vicker

She slapped Van because he told her to go somewhere and finish his smoke.

7 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by maddman: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided

7 Likes

Re: List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! by sabi99(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please u pple shud let ds gel be naaaa. I saw tonto n osita; thinking its osita iheme.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.