Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Who Visit My Facebook Profile Most - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Visit My Facebook Profile Most (359 Views)

9 Years Facebook Profile For Sale / Please Visit My Website For Tech/geek Updates / How To Know Who Has Seen Your Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Visit My Facebook Profile Most by uniquechukwuma: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2017
oes this question comes into your mind each time you login to your facebook account? The question has been bordering you how do i track who view my facebook profile? I believe yes. Everybody is curious to track who is looking at your facebook profile and wants to know more about the person if he is an important dignitary or an ordinary person and the reason behind it.
Method To Check Who Visited My Facebook
Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/abc
Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
Source: http://hapimum.com/who-visit-facebook-profile-most/

Re: Who Visit My Facebook Profile Most by donolatunji(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2017
I Like U For That Tutorial Jare
Re: Who Visit My Facebook Profile Most by Alvino1(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Nice... Fp loading...
Re: Who Visit My Facebook Profile Most by thesicilian: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
How do you do it on mobile device?

(1) (Reply)

NEED A Infinix Hot 2 Phone Asap / Buy/ Sell Your Bitcoin/perfect Money And Paypal In Nigeria / Motorola DP4801 Walkie Talkie 2way Radio Dealer In Nigeria-08035903713

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.