Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (84588 Views)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ObiOmaMu: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Things are getting messier for Apostle Johnson Suleman who is at the center of an adultery scandal. More people are coming out with alleged facts, some people who were standing by him are beginning to have doubts.

Lagos based author and publisher, Julius Michael who was standing by and defending the founder of Omega Power Ministries, just retracted his support and added his reasons.

He wrote:

"PUBLIC NOTICE!
"This is to withdraw my statement of support towards Apostle John Suleiman of Omega Church Ministry which is dated on the 6th of March, this month as against the claims of Ms Stephanie Otodo.

I have personally received a classify information about ungoldly activities of the said Mr Suleiman from a reliable source and how he partronise their hotel with one or two girls...

It has been a battle of conscience since three days ago whether to post this or not, but, as
someone who likes to always say the truth no matter whose ox is gored- it's on this note, I retract my innitial statement of support and solidarity- having been cleared to me that I gooved in my claims as a mortal man.
It is my prayer that God in His infinity mercy will broken the heart of Mr Suleiman and make him a born again Christian. If you love him, pray for him."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-withdraws-support-for-apostle.html

lalasticlala

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by donolatunji(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
I Am Speechless And Weak On This Matter

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Byko899(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
one thing I know is that we are all mortals, so do not see your fellow being as demi God,what you can do he can do it as well,with all the money, Men derives no other happiness apart from plenty women and wine. kayamo is a big barrister and he is not new in the game ,for him to stick his neck to this, the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt, am sure he does not want to release much, just waiting for sulaman to go to court , because if he makes all the evidence public ,sulaman will buy lawyers that can try to counter it,he is juts preserving it so that when he gets to court,he will take them unawares

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by agabaI23(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Who is Julius Michael?
I stand with Suleiman. Withdraw your support. Who ya support epp?

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
I'm waiting for people to start claiming that Fulani Herdsmen threatened this man to make a statement.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Sharap, u that is withdrawing support are u a saint? The bible says, he that has not sinned should cast the first stone.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by ikbnice(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
This is the kind of mess you find yourself when you listen to the voice of your konji instead of that of God.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
He should clearly state the "ungodly activities" and "reliable source" he's quoting and let this matter be fully exposed for everyone to be convinced.

I will fully agree when a clear evidence is presented. Up till now there has been none. If he gave actress a car doesn't prove he slept with her.

Lets bring out something that will nail this man finally and stop this going in circles.

If he's indeed a womanizer of the degree being portrayed there must be "concrete evidence" somewhere

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
He should clearly state the "ungodly activities" and "reliable source" he's quoting and let this matter be fully exposed for everyone to be convinced.

I will fully agree when a clear evidence is presented. Up till now there has been none. If he gave actress a car doesn't prove he slept with her.

Lets bring out something that will nail this man finally and stop this going in circles.

If he's indeed a womanizer of the degree being portrayed there must be "concrete evidence" somewhere

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by CoolFreeday(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Waooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by kazyhm(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
I laff in spiritual power

You see what happen when you use your brain instead of your penis ?

8 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?

Were you selectively blind to the fact that there's no iota of evidence to back that up.

I can equally claim at this moment that you visit hotels and patronize prostitutes. Does that make my assertion correct?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Were you selectively blind to the fact that there's no iota of evidence to back that up.

I can equally claim at this moment that you visit hotels and patronize prostitutes. Does that make my assertion correct?

Guess the case is toast then, since there's no video coverage of the good apostle smashing the sht out of her while she screams him name as he speaks in tongue.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Amberon: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
You are the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer. Seems you will support him even if he killed half his congregation. Eternal zombie!

Receive sense in the name of our Lord Jesus.
agabaI23:
Who is Julius Michael?
I stand with Suleiman. Withdraw your support. Who ya support epp?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by gsmphoneseller: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Fairgodwin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Happy Sunday people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by AntiWailer: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Man wey get honor.

The others will just keep 'qwayet'

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
My Dad said if any of his children is accused either wrongly or correctly that he /she stole an item... .
Even if u finally exonerated yourself, he will flog the hell out of u for being involved directly or indirectly

32 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
this is becoming boring, are there no important topics or personalities that are front page worthy. we are all sinners, anybody can ascribe any title to himself and call himself whatever, true Christians are known by God only. He is the only one we can't deceive. He is always ready to expose our evil ways, for us to repent .

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle Sule...

Now we know where our tithes are invested....Meow bank

El-Rufai would be rolling on the floor now grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by bleskid: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
I dot g't it
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by AshawoGirl(f): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle I've told u. Forget that girl I can give u any style. Anytime. I love u apostle. Pls contact me thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by idbami2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Se na wetin we wan use start this week bi this? Aigooo
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Negotiate: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
gobeee
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Marvel1206: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Only God knows who truly serve him but then we can test the spirit by checking if his activities alligns with the word of God. Shalom!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by doctokwus: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
D way ppe even blived d apostle cud av even been innocent after all d evidence beats my imagination.
I accept Stephanie may av blackmailed d man after he may av refused to continue paying her when 'resources' probably dwindled,considering d other 'oloshos' he may be 'eating their punana' and settling,but suleiman did majority if not all stephanie alleged.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by contactmorak: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by seunny4lif(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy
I'm waiting
This story dey sweet grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by highscript(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
apostle sule .
when they are doing it Stephanie Otodo go be like
sule small small ,,suuuuuuuuulllllleeee yeeeeee,you dey mad ni yeeeeeeeeee.

4 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dubious spelling from an author. Strange.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by zicoraads: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why people elevate men of God to Godly status is beyond me. Let's call it for what it is. Apostle Johnson messed up, big time. As a man who is a pastor, he ought to be blameless.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.