Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (84595 Views)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by LordKushmann(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
No tribe in Nigeria bears Julius Michael As a name, therefore, that post is fake.......period

So David Mark is Senegalese na. And Kate Henshaw Nuttal is Belgian English

3 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
symbolofhope:
fake apostle motherfucker, some fools still doubting, I pray u realise very soon DAT you are being bewitched for staying with this man of dog piss of this front page material why is he even trending? #fakemanofdog
a reliable sourc just informed us that you have been hacking people's email on nairaland and using it to carry out evil, still bank records and so many that I can not mention here. Change your ways before it is too late.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
agabaI23:
grin grin
You
Abi you wan deny?

Yeah, True smiley
I'd like to epp you too, check out my signature for more detail.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by htron(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
When his buyin cars nd buildin houses 4u nd ur family member nobody kw ooo, evn wn he engared U We no kw oh, we he dey collect frm u nd comitin sins wit u we no kw.. evn wn u kw say him get wife he put Ring 4ur dirty finger nd u wear am but seriously wentin be the thy different nw. x it bcus he wanted 2end d relatioshp or wat
... you are talkin abt u can't hv party, even Eightsum u if do am. U hv slept wit him sevarly evn u kw his a husband nd hv kids. Am nt sayin He did it ooh but if we see true we dey kw #Ashawooool like u
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by eodavids(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
I am not a fan of Mr. Suleiman. But the allegation of taking girls to hotel is without any weight.

A man of Suleiman's standing will have a guest house were he relaxes.
If his accusers continue to say "hotel" then I will continue to doubt this whole thing the more.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Did you not read that the good MOG patronizes hotels with girls?
Or were you just selectively blind to that?
in the court of law is it what you read or verifiable proof that you will be base your judgement on. Okay ... reliable source has just informed me that you have been cheating and forking teenage girls.

now turn that in your own words "did you not read that you have been caught cheating and forking teenage girls"? how is that? does it proof that you actually did it? you dont even have a functional analytical mind and your education is a waste!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Again, the rumour monger has deactivated his account ....bloody bastards circulating false information
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by vpaymoney(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so is he that giveth honour to a fool.

Prov. 26:8
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
doctokwus:
D way ppe even blived d apostle cud av even been innocent after all d evidence beats my imagination.
I accept Stephanie may av blackmailed d man after he may av refused to continue paying her when 'resources' probably dwindled,considering d other 'oloshos' he may be 'eating their punana' and settling,but suleiman did majority if not all stephanie alleged.
bros, go and check for Julius Michael F on facebook... he has deactivated his account and I CAN'T find him again. I WAS on his wall and challenged him to post the classified information so that well meaning Nigerians can verify things for themselves. Behold that account right now is gone and not searchable on facebook anymore. A man who claim to stand for the truth wouldn't do that because he would have saved other girls from falling prey. A man who is confident of his RELIABLE SOURCE wouldn't do that if it was true.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Julius Michael has done the right thing by withdrawing his support for this fraudster called Suleman. Julius Michael should also call for the arrest and punishment of suleman. I say this because anyone, including pastors, who lie to people to collect their monies every Sunday has committed a criminal act (419 anybody?).

Julius Michael is right in rebuking Suleman. He should also call out the Nigerian Christian Association (CAN) and demand that they condemn Suleman's reckless endangerment of women. It is irresponsible for someone with huge following like Suleman to abuse his trust.

Sleeping with women without protection risks STD/HIV transmission and infection of partners and it is reckless. Worst, giving poisonous, supposedly, abortion substances (a murderous concoction) to any woman to drink is a criminal act. THESE ARE THE BASIS UPON WHICH JULIUS MICHAEL AND, INDEED, NIGERIANS WITH A VOICE AND CONSCIENCE SHOULD CONDEMN SULEMAN, BOYCOTT HIS CHURCH OUTFIT AND NOT SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE.

Suleman got this woman pregnant and then forcefully gave her poison to drink in order to abort the unborn child. Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while you were still inside your mother's womb. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be someone's mother, someones sister or daughter.

Julies Michael understands this and that is why I commend him for standing up against Suleman whom is a danger to women and even his wife, a woman whom sadly and naively continue to support a husband that puts her welfare at risk.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Shiitposter: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
Really

When the allegation first broke out, a lot of people claimed it was politically motivated.

Oh i get it now.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by queenfav(f): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Byko899:
one thing I know is that we are all mortals, so do not see
your fellow being as demi God,what you can do he can do
it as well,with all the money, Men derives no other
happiness apart from plenty women and wine. kayamo is
a big barrister and he is not new in the game ,for him to
stick his neck to this, the evidence is beyond reasonable
doubt, am sure he does not want to release much, just
waiting for sulaman to go to court , because if he makes
all the evidence public ,sulaman will buy lawyers that can
try to counter it,he is juts preserving it so that when he
gets to court,he will take them unawares
Keyamo cannot take Suleiman unawares.There is what we call 'frontloading' in law. It is a practice of filing all evidence you intend to rely on alongside your originating processes. Hence nobody can be surprised or sandbagged with any form of evidence in the case.Your adversary has to be served with all copies of the documents as regarding the case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by shounited74: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Like they always say, there is no smoke without fire. If apostle Suleiman has not been walking around the 'hogwash' i don't see why his name will be mentioned. Am not supporting anybody here but why will someone i don't know, met, or even has a relationship with accuse me wrongly. What you won't eat, you don't smell it. Bi iro ba lo ni ogun odun ojo kan ni otito ma ba. Let's see how the whole mess ends up.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by dallyemmy: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
I think Otobo from her picture looks like a serpent.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Abagworo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anybody who has any single doubt that Mr Suleiman is involved in sexual misconduct is not fit to engage in meaningful discussions. Such a person's IQ is pre-nursery.

2 Likes

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by archipelago: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why couldn't they leave thus man and let God carry out the right judgement. The Lord's says vengeance is mine. Who are we as mortal to be casting aspersions on fellow human being. Otobo should tell the whole world where she read it in the Bible that she should release her body to a would be husband before marriage. She willingly gave her body to the man and in return the man blessed her with worldly material things. If it is actually that the man had canal knowledge of Otobo, they both committed adultery and only God that can forgive them. Otobo should go into her closet and be praying to God for forgiveness likewise Sulaiman. Enough of washing the dirty linen in the public. If Otobo is out to run the man down and she succeeded, what will be her personal gain. Enough is enough.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Mrjo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Apostle I've told u. Forget that girl I can give u any style. Anytime. I love u apostle. Pls contact me thanks
u mean me?
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by everistus4000: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Are we sure all these people commenting. I'm sure some one paid them to rubbish the image of Apostle Suleiman

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by draxlaw(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
[/i] sad
ObiOmaMu:
Things are getting messier for Apostle Johnson Suleman who is at the center of an adultery scandal. More people are coming out with alleged facts, some people who were standing by him are beginning to have doubts.

Lagos based author and publisher, Julius Michael who was standing by and defending the founder of Omega Power Ministries, just retracted his support and added his reasons.

He wrote:

[i]"PUBLIC NOTICE!
"This is to withdraw my statement of support towards Apostle John Suleiman of Omega Church Ministry which is dated on the 6th of March, this month as against the claims of Ms Stephanie Otodo.

I have personally received a classify information about ungoldly activities of the said Mr Suleiman from a reliable source and how he partronise their hotel with one or two girls...

It has been a battle of conscience since three days ago whether to post this or not, but, as
someone who likes to always say the truth no matter whose ox is gored- it's on this note, I retract my innitial statement of support and solidarity- having been cleared to me that I gooved in my claims as a mortal man.
It is my prayer that God in His infinity mercy will broken the heart of Mr Suleiman and make him a born again Christian. If you love him, pray for him."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/man-withdraws-support-for-apostle.html

lalasticlala
if you lot cannot release a picture of the apostle and the girl together in bed, I think you all should stop disturbing us about this piece of shit.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by laudate: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
He should clearly state the "ungodly activities" and "reliable source" he's quoting and let this matter be fully exposed for everyone to be convinced.

I will fully agree when a clear evidence is presented. Up till now there has been none. If he gave actress a car doesn't prove he slept with her.

Lets bring out something that will nail this man finally and stop this going in circles.

If he's indeed a womanizer of the degree being portrayed there must be "concrete evidence" somewhere

Thank you o jare, for your voice of reason. Like I said elsewhere, What proof do people even have, that the building outside which the pastor's car was parked, is actually Daniella's house? Have we not seen actresses claiming they live in Victoria Island, when they actually live in Ajah?

If it is a block of flats, and she lived in just one of those flats, what about the other residents of the building? Isn't it possible that the pastor came in to visit someone else in that block (not Daniella), or even stopped by to pray for a sick person in another flat within the building? shocked
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
2sexynet:
in the court of law is it what you read or verifiable proof that you will be base your judgement on. Okay ... reliable source has just informed me that you have been cheating and forking teenage girls.

now turn that in your own words "did you not read that you have been caught cheating and forking teenage girls"? how is that? does it proof that you actually did it? you dont even have a functional analytical mind and your education is a waste!

No one is concluding. Lucky you I choose to have selective blindness so I'll just ignore your last sentence. Quite moronic really defending MOG blindly.
If you followed the post I replied, he claimed there was no evidence, I guess a witness doesn't count to you. I never adjudged the mystery solved, neither did I declare the apostle Suleiman guilty.
The case is in court, let the law decide.

Just opposed to blind immunity enjoyed by MOG, thanks to pawns like you ready to die defending them.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by achemajulius(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Slot of people seeking cheap popularity from the supposed fall of another.What a pity for such a one!!!!
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by drstone1: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
donolatunji:
I Am Speechless And Weak On This Matter

Crap!!! Both the OP and people like ur self who attempt to give wings to his opinions can actually fool around n no right thinking person will buy ur crap..."new classified evidence made available to me" my foot.
Since you r eager to nail the MOG you wouldn't have hesitated to expose him as u will have us believe....may the enemies be found out as Liars soonest.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by grandstar(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
agabaI23:
Who is Julius Michael?
I stand with Suleiman. Withdraw your support. Who ya support epp?
The man is usin your tithe to sleep with women and youre supporting him?

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by NaWetinDey(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

I tried to be selectively blind to that! grin
Publisher ko, Punisher ni.
it's riddled with blunders - not just the ones I pointed out. Eg. 'Infinity mercy.' I think that the hunter will soon become the hunted.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by laudate: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
namet:
Julius Michael has done the right thing by withdrawing his support for this fraudster called Suleman. Julius Michael should also call for the arrest and punishment of suleman. I say this because anyone, including pastors, who lie to people to collect their monies every Sunday has committed a criminal act (419 anybody?).

Julius Michael is right in rebuking Suleman. He should also call out the Nigerian Christian Association (CAN) and demand that they condemn Suleman's reckless endangerment of women. It is irresponsible for someone with huge following like Suleman to abuse his trust.

Sleeping with women without protection risks STD/HIV transmission and infection of partners and it is reckless. Worst, giving poisonous, supposedly, abortion substances (a murderous concoction) to any woman to drink is a criminal act. THESE ARE THE BASIS UPON WHICH JULIUS MICHAEL AND, INDEED, NIGERIANS WITH A VOICE AND CONSCIENCE SHOULD CONDEMN SULEMAN, BOYCOTT HIS CHURCH OUTFIT AND NOT SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE.

Suleman got this woman pregnant and then forcefully gave her poison to drink in order to abort the unborn child. Just imagine if someone forcefully gave your mother a poison to drink to abort or kill you while you were still inside your mother's womb. Think about that....that someone who calls himself a pastor does this to a woman who can easily be someone's mother, someones sister or daughter.

Julies Michael understands this and that is why I commend him for standing up against Suleman whom is a danger to women and even his wife, a woman whom sadly and naively continue to support a husband that puts her welfare at risk.

I don't even know how people reason anymore. What proof do you have that the pastor got her pregnant? Were you the medical doctor that conducted the pregnancy test? Did you do a DNA test on the foetus? You think that a stripper like that girl can get pregnant so easily, in this Nigeria? Do you even know what a stripper like Stephanie does for a living? Guy, abeg keep kwayiet if you have nothing better to say... sad
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by nkwako: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's only me that is not surprised and not disappointed....ya all should focus more on God

1 Like

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by pressplay411(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
NaWetinDey:

My dear, it's riddled with blunders - not just the ones I pointed out. Eg. 'Infinity mercy.' I think that the hunter will soon become the hunted.

Quick disclaimer; Not your dear.(I insured my yansh a long time ago) grin
Back to the matter, where to start from for the gbagauns... thumb going numb already.
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by DavidEsq(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
cry cry

Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Austin234(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
The blackmailers would stop @ nothing to nail this man. Who is Julius Micheal? We, the knowledgable christians are beyond such lame blackmail.

If Apostle actually did what they alleged, what prevent them from providing a concrete evidence. Apostle Suleman is man with flesh and blood. He may have committed blonder in the past, what matters most is his present status with God for now.

El rufai and his Fulani herdsmen plots to pull the man of God down will never work out for them in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by Hakeem3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
agabaI23:
Who is Julius Michael?
I stand with Suleiman. Withdraw your support. Who ya support epp?
and I am so certain u will be by his side in hell too
Re: Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges by 2sexynet: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

No one is concluding. Lucky you I choose to have selective blindness so I'll just ignore your last sentence. Quite moronic really defending MOG blindly.
If you followed the post I replied, he claimed there was no evidence, I guess a witness doesn't count to you. I never adjudged the mystery solved, neither did I declare the apostle Suleiman guilty.
The case is in court, let the law decide.

Just opposed to blind immunity enjoyed by MOG, thanks to pawns like you ready to die defending them.
Now, let me tell you one... I am the least person that will worship any man, dead or alive and I don't accord anybody more than the human respect they deserve, whether dangote or otherwise as long as you do not feed me.

My reason for keeping my eyes peeled over this issue is because of the nature and time of this allegations. You all have forgotten that this is Buhari's era where no man who attack him go scot free. A certain respectable friend on facebook was last month agitating for the release of his friend because the said friend spoke against Buhari's government and I believe you heard about a certain Gbadamosi that was arrested.

Now this so called idiot who claim to withdraw support has refused to released the said information that his laibility source gave. A man who case about innocent girls and wanting to prevent them from falling prey will certainly release that information if he was so confident. A man who respect his religion and would not want anyone to tarnish the image of his religion under the guise of preaching the word of God, so that we can begin to separate the seeds from the chaffs will certainly release the said information.

And lastly, I am not your everyday church goer and since this year, I have not entered the church and that should tell you my kind of person as someone who does not worship all these men but there is what is called analytical mind and emotional intelligence to guard us all in cases like this, which I can see is either erroneously missing in so many people believe this shiity nonsense or wickedly ignored for evil conspiracies

I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.