Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks (6922 Views)

#BankWars. Sterling Bank Apologises For Shading Other Banks. / GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard / Gtbank Naira Mastercard Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
I have been trying to pay for a domain to no avail for the past 3 days.
My payment method has been paypal (using my GTbank Naira Mastercard) but it has not been true. I thought the issue was with paypal or the registrar website.
I realized today that it is bank issue when I tried to pay on Vultr.com and I experience the same issue.
I do not receive any email from GTbank for ny previous notice.

I decided to pull a call through to the customer care and to my surprise I was informed that GTBank has blocked any transaction on PayPal.

I tried to use the domain registar and Vultr card processing yet no success.

GTBANK IS TRYING TO FORCE THEIR DOLLAR CARD ON NIGERIANS
Only time will tell whowill lose at the end.

Please I am asking the IM people what card has been working flawlessly on payPal or other international card processing platforms.

Please share with my working Nigerian Bank Cards.

Thanks.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by tuns2(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
The best alternative to make payment online and with paypal is visa virtual card. You can use it to make payment on any site.. .the card only cost #4000 .
Contact me on whatsapp 08106343909
You get the card 30min after u order for it.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by lordrooz(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
With Union Bank POS, there's joy in banking transactions. No unnecessary queues at the check out counters of retail stores, no network failure and it easily covers all business transactions. Union bank POS is the real deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
tuns2:
The best alternative to make payment online and with paypal is visa virtual card. You can use it to make payment on any site.. .the card only cost #4000 .
Contact me on whatsapp 08106343909
You get the card 30min after u order for it.

Thanks for your offer. As I expect you to see, I am not short of VCC sources as I am into this market.

I want to know Nigerian bank cards working for international transaction.

What will I present if the merchant ask me to present scan copy of the card use in purchase?

NIGERIAN BANK CARDS!!!
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Hollasheny(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Smart Banking solutions? Think Union bank.

From E- banking to elite to Royalty banking banking platforms, union bank keeps going smarter whilst giving you smart banking solutions.

The world became smarter, so does Union Bank.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
lordrooz:
With Union Bank POS, there's joy in banking transactions. No unnecessary queues at the check out counters of retail stores, no network failure and it easily covers all business transactions. Union bank POS is the real deal.

Sir,my inquiry is on international merchants website. I do not understand the POS issue here?
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Offshore banks but you will need dollars.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by DonX001: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
lordrooz:

Hollasheny:
Smart Banking solutions? Think Union bank.

From E- banking to elite to Royalty banking banking platforms, union bank keeps going smarter whilst giving you smart banking solutions.

The world became smarter, so does Union Bank.

Who are all these idiots spamming the thread with bullshit responses??
Someone is asking about one thing and you're replying with answers about completely different bullshit.
If you don't have answers to the guy's questions, then keep your spam ads stuffed up your 'you-know-what'.
You people contribute to rubbishing this forum with unrelated posts.

To the OP (@ abbeynism), not sure if you can use the cards currently when its linked to your Paypal account due to dollar restrictions.

But if you want to pay directly with a Nigerian card online, you can use Access bank cards, FCMB cards and UBA visa card (africard) directly on the website to pay for your online transactions (including dollar denominated transactions).
GTB also works but I heard they banned it from working on the most popular sites like Facebook and Paypal because of huge demand from Nigerians. But it still works fine for most other smaller, less popular sites like domain name registrars and web hosting companies. (note: when used directly and not through PayPal).
I still used my GTB ATM card to pay for web hosting for my website a few days ago.

Most of these cards now have a limit of $100/month usage, but as long as you're within those limits, you can use them directly on most sites. Just go to the banks I mentioned and ask them for the card that you can use to make payments online in dollars.
For Access bank, FCMB and GTB, its their regular ATM cards. For UBA, its their special Africard (Visa card).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
abbeynism:

Thanks for your offer. As I expect you to see, I am not short of VCC sources as I am into this market.

I want to know Nigerian bank cards working for international transaction.

What will I present if the merchant ask me to present scan copy of the card use in purchase?

NIGERIAN BANK CARDS!!!

Where can I get VCC please?
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Sheuns(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Open an account with access bank if you have non and get their VISA card. It's only their visa card that works for online international transactions.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by mrhansome12(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sheuns:
Open an account with access bank if you have non and get their VISA card. It's only their visa card that works for online international transactions.
Including Facebook ad and PayPal ?
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Sheuns(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
mrhansome12:
Including Facebook ad and PayPal ?
Yes. Any international transactions.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
DonX001:

Someone is asking about one thing and you're replying with answers about completely different bullshit.
If you don't have answers to the guy's questions, then keep your spam ads stuffed up your 'you-know-what'.

To the OP (@ abbeynism), not sure if you can use the cards currently when its linked to your Paypal account due to dollar restrictions.

But if you want to pay directly with a Nigerian card online, you can use Access bank cards, FCMB cards and UBA visa card (africard) directly on the website to pay for your online transactions (including dollar denominated transactions).
GTB also works but I heard they banned it from working on the most popular sites like Facebook and Paypal because of huge demand from Nigerians. But it still works fine for most other smaller, less popular sites like domain name registrars and web hosting companies. (note: when used directly and not through PayPal).
I still used my GTB ATM card to pay for web hosting for my website a few days ago.

Most of these cards now have a limit of $100/month usage, but as long as you're within those limits, you can use them directly on most sites. Just go to the banks I mentioned and ask them for the card that you can use to make payments online in dollars.
For Access bank, FCMB and GTB, its their regular ATM cards. For UBA, its their special Africard (Visa card).

God will bless you bro. I am aware of their $100 monthly limit as I use my apypal account at least 10 times a month but it has been terrible for the past 3 days using both my Savings and Current account cards.

As you and some great guys have shared. I will go for Access Visa card. Thanks and remain bless because you are a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Landmark225:

First, I have to know your need for VCC: Adwords, facebook, Paypal etc. Then I can tell you what to do. I sell VCC for adwords as well as Adwords Account.

Thanks.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sheuns:

Double portion of blessing for you.
I really appreciate.

My issue has been over reliance on GTBank. It is time to shift my tent though.

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello, does GTB card work for Godaddy hosting?

DonX001:

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
abbeynism:

First, I have to know your need for VCC: Adwords, facebook, Paypal etc. Then I can tell you what to do. I sell VCC for adwords as well as Adwords Account.

Thanks.
Paypal
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Landmark225:
Paypal
Addme on SKYPE @ abbeynism or WhatsApp 07080414905
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by morzook(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bro, you sure UBA africard works? DonX001
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by DonX001: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
abbeynism:

God will bless you bro. I am aware of their $100 monthly limit as I use my apypal account at least 10 times a month but it has been terrible for the past 3 days using both my Savings and Current account cards.

As you and some great guys have shared. I will go for Access Visa card. Thanks and remain bless because you are a blessing.

You're welcome Bro.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by DonX001: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
NubiLove:

Haven't used it specifically for GoDaddy, but my guess is that it will most probably work. Nigeria's don't use GoDaddy that much, so they probably wouldn't have blocked it.

GTB only blocked Facebook and Paypal, and maybe a few other sites Nigerians really use, because of the high demand for dollars arising from those specific sites.
All other sites still work normally provided you don't exceed their $100/month limit.

So in summary, I think it will work just fine, but I haven't used it on Godaddy personally.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by DonX001: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
morzook:
Bro, you sure UBA africard works? DonX001

Yea. But I heard it currently works only at midnight in the first 1-2hours of the day (around 12am-2am).
Because they have a daily quota for everybody that gets used up very fast.
So if you are not fast to use it in that 12am midnight, the daily quota will quickly get used up by other people within 1hour or even less.

That is what I read while researching it here on Nairaland.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by ntp1: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
NubiLove:

Yes, gtbank card works for godaddy hosting. I used it about 2 weeks ago for registration & hostimg

You can also get a year hosting from godaddy at a very cheaper rate than you can imagine. Get my contact me from my profile, I will give you the details.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by gocare: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
ntp1:

Yes, gtbank card works for godaddy hosting. I used it about 2 weeks ago for registration & hostimg

You can also get a year hosting from godaddy at a very cheaper rate than you can imagine. Get my contact me from my profile, I will give you the details.
Pleas I take God beg you share it here.
Me too want to learn biko.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by JonSnow(m): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2017
GTBank also blocked ebay and amazon. What sort of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by infogenius(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
JonSnow:
GTBank also blocked ebay and amazon. What sort of nonsense is this?
Well my friend, it is time we move on.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by LeSammy: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sheuns:

Only access bank?
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Najwal: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gtb just dey try frustrate people, i can't use my PayPal to buy on eBay anymore so terrible angry
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Innnfo: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Use Access Bank. I use all the time even today on PayPal. But its $100 monthly spending limit
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by 2sexynet: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
abbeynism:
I have been trying to pay for a domain to no avail for the past 3 days.
My payment method has been paypal (using my GTbank Naira Mastercard) but it has not been true. I thought the issue was with paypal or the registrar website.
I realized today that it is bank issue when I tried to pay on Vultr.com and I experience the same issue.
I do not receive any email from GTbank for ny previous notice.

I decided to pull a call through to the customer care and to my surprise I was informed that GTBank has blocked any transaction on PayPal.

I tried to use the domain registar and Vultr card processing yet no success.

GTBANK IS TRYING TO FORCE THEIR DOLLAR CARD ON NIGERIANS
Only time will tell whowill lose at the end.

Please I am asking the IM people what card has been working flawlessly on payPal or other international card processing platforms.

Please share with my working Nigerian Bank Cards.

Thanks.
Just domain and you are using paypal? We create problems were non exist. My friend go to Godaddy and use that same GTB card to get things done and stop wasting your time. Besides, I and my friend still used Paypal linked with naira card last week,
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by chris244: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Landmark225:
As you know there's a restriction on foreign transactions while using your atm cards, well I have the perfect solution. With my solution, you can worry less about the exchange rates, you can shop and pay for transactions on any foreign website spending as much as $10,000 daily. You can use my solution on PayPal, Shopify, Ali express, Match.com, etc. Contact me on WhatsApp for more discussions 08155153301

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wema Bank Appoints New Non-executive Director / New Entry Opportunities Beckon As Bears Depress Stock Prices / Jumia Urges FG To Grant Tax Breaks To Hospitality Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.