|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,934,098 members, 7,097,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 October 2022 at 02:12 AM
‘Dangote Refinery, Fertilizer Plants Will Boost Nigeria’s Economic Recovery’ / Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances (2) (3) (4)
|11 Vital Reasons How Earning Extra Income Will Boost Your Finances by sped1oro(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017|
The pervasive news about recession seems to me a global phenomenon and not a malaise peculiar to Nigeria as a country. However, recession itself is not the major impediment to survival but the willingness of the people to look inward and create alternative source of income. Any nation whose development and growth is hinged on a monolithic based economy will ultimately fall into recession whenever it experiences financial shocks.
Doing extra jobs, working extra hours, selling extra products, doing holiday and weekend jobs, affiliate marketing, by and large, earning extra income during recession is the greatest way to cushion the effect of economic depression, high cost of inflation, job insecurity, financial meltdown and the likes.
Have you ever imagined how it feels to get up at your own lovable time and not hasten to office in the regular chaos of snarling traffic all the while getting choked on pollution? And then, to begin the day as though you are fresh from home and nothing has happened.
Earning Extra Income has not impaired anyone up till now, and it should not be hurting you either if you start today. As long as you are willing to do that extra bit of work or take an extra mile trip for your boss, you should be more than willing to do so for yourself, especially if you feel that it would improve the quality of life of you and your family.
For extra income job to be more rewarding, it is advisable to start with something you are passionate about as extra Income does not come for free. A little bit of motivation and inspiration could set the ball in motion even for a greater business idea.
1. There is a global recession striking and there couldn’t have been a better time to engage in extra income activities than now. From America to Europe, Asia to Africa, the message is all the same, prices of oil keeps fluctuating, inflation rising on the steady, world population geometrically progressing, global warming and climatic change is affecting earning potentials of both the government and households, therefore, working extra hours and earning extra income is very germane at this critical period in our lifetime.
2. Little fear of Job security and fear of unemployment vanish
3. Flexibility to experiment with your passion and creativity, working extra jobs or earning extra income always present us the opportunity to try out new ideas.
4. The above factors help you to pursue your regular income job until you are sure of the extra income business. You can always switch.
5. Earning extra income and pay at your leisure hours. Be your own time master. Flexibility benefits are more for mothers and people having other responsibilities apart from profession
6. You can be your own boss in less time with no one looking over your shoulder. Freedom of time, moment, goals, finances everything left to you.
7. There is that Self confidence going through the sky. This factor will help you face
most hurdles in life with a lot lesser heartaches and stress.
8. Limitations of earning do not exist. You can earn as much as you want by just stepping up the speed.
Related article......ARE YOU TIRED OF EARNING SALARY ALONE? 11 GENUINE REASONS WHY YOU NEED AN ONLINE BUSINESS
9. Many countries offer tax benefits for home based businesses and extra income opportunities, since it is considered extra income and ultimately lesser tax obligations.
10. The possibility to retire early from career or paid job is guaranteed, you could decide to retire at 30 if you start early or at 60 if you stayed longer in it; it’s entirely up to you.
11. Sense of pride. Make you more of a complete person who can proudly say that he/she is an entrepreneur who has achieved something.
More helpful topic.......http://hollalaycan..ng/2016/07/do-you-need-extra-income-start-small-as.html
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50