Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. (44230 Views)

Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

No special woman in his life can carry the twins?

Weird.

Guess its the season of IVF and twins in Hollywood and Sportsville.

You should know that's what many gay men opt out for.

Not insinuating anything though grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Akshow:
because with his worth, getting a woman that will love him for him is hard. With this, no marriage palaver, no cheating issues, no divorce settlement, no alimony, no custody battle. they are his and of course he has all it takes to take care of them. Genius if u ask me.

Na so. Like he's the first rich footballer. undecided

He just doesn't wanna get married. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one from Ronaldo... Ladies wahala can be much...my guy won avoid am..for those talking about prenups......the babe go still collect money o if they divorce, its just small compared to when they are married.. Well its his choice..let him leave with it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one from Ronaldo... Ladies wahala can be much...my guy won avoid am..for those talking about prenups......the babe go still collect money o if they divorce, its just small compared to when they are married.. Well its his choice..let him live with it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Ugosample(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
have u forgotten about his Moroccan gay lover rumor?.... His first son is by Surrogacy. He is currently dating former miss Spain. Y did Elena leave him?

Point of correction, he chased her away.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Docytee:
See what a masquerade is spotted doing in a betting shop
@
http://www.doccytee.com/2017/03/this-is-getting-serious-everyone-wants.html?m=1

That's a Muzzie woman in a burqa, not a masquerade cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Thisboysef(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Irishrena1:
He no marry?
e say na only u him want
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Thisboysef(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
kingDELE:
So??
Go and fry beans then eat the beans with okro leave
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by baby124: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
I predict he will come out as gay as soon as his career is over. This guy is so pretty and too clean for a straight man. He also gets his eyebrows done and they are far more perfect than even the most materialistic woman. Congrats to him, I wish him and his kids love, joy and good life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
have u forgotten about his Moroccan gay lover rumor?.... His first son is by Surrogacy. He is currently dating former miss Spain. Y did Elena leave him?
that question pass me o! Abego
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Upright750: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's good but hartrick could have more better .. As he always do on the other room and soccer field of play
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by kushme: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:

That's what prenups are for.

What fvcking prenuptial(scam) are you talking about? Marriage sucks.. This is just the beginning. I guess Feminism is a good thing...

No woman will leave in my house, cos. I don't wanna be a cheat, a woman beater, emotional abuser, and all those shaming languages women use to manipulate men .bunch of hypergamists

You think the Babe Mama/ single mother thing is trending for no reason?... Think ...

Una never see anything...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Jammiiee(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
And she will breastfeed her exclusively for 6months as well
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy cheesy Naija

Regarding topic: actually won't mind using a surrogate to carry my child as well. Abeg, pregnancy stress can be too much. undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Igboid: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Barca fans trying to make CR7 gay, by fire and by force.

Is it ya Surrogacy? Iz it ya twins? Iz it ya money?

Ndi asili gbaka ute! grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

No special woman in his life can carry the twins?

Weird.

Guess its the season of IVF and twins in Hollywood and Sportsville.
abeg what is surrogate o?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy cheesy Naija

Regarding topic: actually won't mind using a surrogate to carry my child as well. Abeg, pregnancy stress can be too much. undecided
this chick been a while o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by MathsChic(f): 12:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
And she will breastfeed her exclusively for 6months as well
Of course not. Come on!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by MathsChic(f): 12:58am On Mar 13, 2017
danbrowndmf:
this chick been a while o
A far? Like my naija peeps will say cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:01am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
A far? Like my naija peeps will say cheesy
Lol. how work?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by diva90: 1:03am On Mar 13, 2017
The surrogate mother don hammer be that. I'm sure they are paying her thousands of dollars, maybe even hundreds of thousands just to carry that baby. Lucky woman!

And I wonder why the wife no wan born the pikin, she no wan spoil her shape. Vanity undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by MathsChic(f): 1:12am On Mar 13, 2017
danbrowndmf:
Lol. how work?
Good good. You?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Good good. You?
we thankGod, in Nigeria now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by BlackOnassis(m): 3:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Codes151:
cr7 can never be gay! That guy no dey take eye see kitten o! No try am
Dude just change ur name becos u r not coded at all. Even stevie wonder know say CR7 like d1ck instead of poosy grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by jkarmstrong(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2017
martineverest:
have u forgotten Moroccan gay rumor

I dey tell u. Ronaldo way no pure
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by BlackOnassis(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:

Plus he ain't going no where with a dime should he slump and die on the pitch.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by BlackOnassis(m): 3:16am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:

Plus he ain't going no where with a dime should he slump and die on the pitch.
My friend forget that prenup thing. It can be trashed by a good lawyer and a sympathetic judge. everybody go die. It is unavoidable. But signing ur life away to a groupie to suck u dry is avoidabl e. If he slumps and dies, d money goes to d beneficiaries of his will, most likely d kids.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2017
This surrogacy thing isn't so bad. Getting twins without the labour pains! Smart
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2017
danbrowndmf:
abeg what is surrogate o?

A surrogate is a person that is paid to carry a baby or baby to term. In most cases, the sperm(s) and egg(s) are fertilized using IVF and them implanted in the surrogate.

A contract is usually drafted, the contract usually contains the amount the surrogate is paid if the baby is born or a certain amount if the surrogate loses the child.

The best care is given to the surrogate during this period and also post natal care, often for the first three to six months.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by edi287: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2017
We all know dude is a fruitcake.. all this one na story. Wait till him retire - the truth shall come out
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy cheesy Naija

My dear,it isn't!Ur faith can make d journey so smooth dat d only thing dat will remind u dat ur pregnant is d kicks 4rm d baby so why not think positive!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:

A surrogate is a person that is paid to carry a baby or baby to term. In most cases, the sperm(s) and egg(s) are fertilized using IVF and them implanted in the surrogate.

A contract is usually drafted, the contract usually contains the amount the surrogate is paid if the baby is born or a certain amount if the surrogate loses the child.

The best care is given to the surrogate during this period and also post natal care, often for the first three to six months.
thank you .they are just mad
.the surrogate is still the mother Na?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Good good. You?
fine. what's popping?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.