Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! (1289 Views)

A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / 9 Ways To Win A Woman’s Heart / The No1 Rule Every Couple Should Abide With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nothing is more beautiful than loving a woman who sincerely loves you back. It's every man's dream to fully occupy the heart of his girl.
They say women are complicated human beings, I concur. Catching a woman's heart is the easiest yet hardest thing a man could do.
Money makes the world go round. The believe is that what money cannot do, more money can. Your love life will 70% depend on your financial stability.
Take hear on a date-Money
Surprise her with gifts, flowers-Money
Do this do that- its all about CASH! So you think all the display of love you see on Hollywood and Nollywood can be done without money? All those walk in the garden, the picnics, the shoppings, was it done with paper?
As for me o, the fastest way to a woman heart is MONEY. So tell me, what's yours?
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, hope you went to church today or did you just laze around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
What will you do when there is no more money
OlufemiAbisola:
Nothing is more beautiful than loving a woman who sincerely loves you back. It's every man's dream to fully occupy the heart of his girl.
They say women are complicated human beings, I concur. Catching a woman's heart is the easiest yet hardest thing a man could do.
Money makes the world go round. The believe is that what money cannot do, more money can. Your love life will 70% depend on your financial stability.
Take hear on a date-Money
Surprise her with gifts, flowers-Money
Do this do that- its all about CASH! So you think all the display of love you see on Hollywood and Nollywood can be done without money? All those walk in the garden, the picnics, the shoppings, was it done with paper?
As for me o, the fastest way to a woman heart is MONEY. So tell me, what's yours?
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, hope you went to church today or did you just laze around?
Re: The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by HonestPen: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
darol4real:
What will you do when there is no more money
Hustle bro. Hustle.

2 Likes

Re: The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by centmanuel(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Its obvious that girls of nowadays stick around when there is money unlike the good old days of our parents. They stay together even if there is no money. The world has revolved to a point where there is 'no money no girl' like i always tell my guys go and hustle and make money the girls will surely come for they are flies naturally attracted to poo

1 Like

Re: The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by Bestboy11513(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2019
Gospel Truth!!
Re: The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by anthonyuncle(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
now we know secret.
next!
Re: The No1 Fastest Way To A Woman's Heart. Check This Out! by ennon92(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2019
Who be the f.ool wey go wake dis dead thread

(1) (Reply)

5 Affordable Thingz To Give Ur Bae / Wld U Still Marry Ur Lover If U Discovered A Wk To Ur Wedding Dey Cnt Hv Kids? / Ghanaian Actor Dabo Weds Vivian Okyere Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.