Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (37344 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

There was absolutely no evidence presented by Ese Walter in the COZA saga. What she did was just more of a statement and that was enough for people to believe her. So stop lying.

Secondly, Suleiman has been accusing people of different things in his church without any proof whatsoever. He arrested Otobo and charged her for terrorism without proof. He said El Rufai was behind his travails and did not provide any proof whatsoever. So he and his worshippers can't swallow his own bitter pill?

When Ms. Otobo came out with her claims and the photo, someone else found the link between him and Okeke as Otobo confessed. Otobo also accepted to provide more evidence in court should the need arise. However, Suleiman NEVER filed a suit for libel and presented his case in any way. The case in court now was filed by Otobo against Suleiman. Suleiman never filed any suit against Otobo or Sahara Reporters for defamation of his character. If I was a public figure and a random lady comes to defame my character, I will file a suit that will lock her up for all eternity. The only reason why I may not do so is if she has something tangible against me.

If he was so sure of his innocence, why keep quiet without speaking out. Why not go to court and prove your innocence. Why not convince sceptics of your innocence. Nobody knows Otobo from adams and we have no emotional sentiment to believe her over the pastor but the pastor has simply refused to do basic things to prove his innocence.

The prostitute has made the claims and released a picture. She has mentioned Okeke's name and that has been collaborated with evidence. The "apostle" claims to know her as a prostitute and conceded giving her money yet failed to absolve himself of any wrongdoing in the matter.

Until he comes out with the truth or at least, a rational argument, he remains complicit. He was in sexual cahoots with the lady!
Ese walter didnt take the issue to court in case you dont know, that was her being ignorant same thing otobo is doing. You dont win cases on tv or blogs. That is my stand.

Yes she mentioned okeke, but you forget that she claimed not to remember the person when in court, also claimed that the traditional wedding was done at her fathers compound which her own father denied. Then she switched and said that it was done in the pastors office. Someone that can give stable facts do you think what she said will be taken seriously in court? Was there an agreement between her and the pastor that he will marry her? If yes let her provide it. As for okeke, i pity otobo. If okeke eventually takes the case of defamation to court, she will hear am.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Alphamale2017(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So is the prostitute his church member? Or he magically knew her in far away Canada?

How else can a prostitute and a stripper be known? Is the pastor going around looking for prostitutes to convert?

I never saw her say they did any introduction in all the videos I watched. If you have a video of her saying such, kindly present the link for verification. That assertion is a concoction of Suleiman's pervert imagination. She only claimed he promised her marriage and that was all.

She released a photo of his lustful face, smiling to Otobo's breasts and his worshippers claimed it was a photoshop. Kindly present the original photo from where his faceshot was taken from or was the photo created by El Rufai and Otobo?

She said Okeke was his mistress and we ended up seeing his name turn up in the ownership of a car associated with Okeke only for the name to go off barely 48 hours later and his worshippers did not suspect foul play.

Since you have become his mouthpiece, kindly respond to the above!!!

Suleiman is complicit and he has done NOTHING to vindicate himself. Calling out and blaming the devil and phantom enemies is an age-old religious strategy that only indoctrinated bigots fall for.

May I also remind you that what he purportedly had with her was an affair in which secrecy was of paramount importance. You don't expect both of them to snap photos and put on the internet, not when he hasn't divorced his wife to marry her. However, she does claim to have pictures of him holding his private organs, I reckon from a screen-grabbed video chat.

You worshippers should be very careful when defending these pastoral rascals. This story may turn out to be true with the way Suleiman has been handling it. Better remove the wool in your brain and understand that no man is infallible. Even Jesus was tempted and supposedly doubted his mission on earth. Suleiman is no Jesus. He is a mere mortal who thinks himself an "Oracle"! He has urges like every other man and if his wife cannot satisfy him, no one knows what can happen.

So think very well and open your mind. There are dots on both Otobo's and Suleiman's part of the story but one thing is certain... They were both in sexual cahoots with each other. In other words, he shined her congo!
u have the photo of u holding his organ and yet u released a photoshopped photo. The original photo for that photoshop cut have been gotten from an insider so forget that thing
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
how did they meet the other prostitute that they have been helping an showing on the church tv even before, the evidence of the car to okeke maybe true but how true is the story tied to the evidence ? The case of joseph the evidence was true , the shirt submited by portiphars wife was true, how true was the story she tied along with the evidence, if joseph was in this generation we will all have killed him. Becos the shirt was obviously his own. The evidence naybe true . But how true is the story tied to it ??
The funny thing is that many Christians have forgotten this accusation Joseph also faced in the bible. Shame. Innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
how did they meet the other prostitute that they have been helping an showing on the church tv even before, the evidence of the car to okeke maybe true but how true is the story tied to the evidence ? The case of joseph the evidence was true , the shirt submited by portiphars wife was true, how true was the story she tied along with the evidence, if joseph was in this generation we will all have killed him. Becos the shirt was obviously his own. The evidence naybe true . But how true is the story tied to it ??

Ms. Otobo claims that Okeke was Suleiman's mistress and couldn't have known that without being told so by Suleiman himself. She revealed such and we all saw the proof that her revelation was correct. Shortly after confirmation, Suleiman's name was removed from the website. The question is WHY? Mind you, this website is safely archived on the internet for future reference.

In reaction to the first issue. The so-called prostitutes they showed were willing to repent and change their ways. Otobo was never repentant in any way. She has never been to his church and has no direct connection with him or his church. They probably met online or outside the country and flamed up their sexual relations.

At least you've agreed that something is true in all these. That is what I expect of you guys. Just keep an open mind in this matter. No one can speak for Suleiman but himself. No one can defend him better than himself. His wife cannot even defend him better than himself. As long as he has not defended himself, he is presumed complicit (not guilty) in this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Ese walter didnt take the issue to court in case you dont know, that was her being ignorant same thing otobo is doing. You dont win cases on tv or blogs. That is my stand.

Yes she mentioned okeke, but you forget that she claimed not to remember the person when in court, also claimed that the traditional wedding was done at her fathers compound which her own father denied. Then she switched and said that it was done in the pastors office. Someone that can give stable facts do you think what she said will be taken seriously in court? Was there an agreement between her and the pastor that he will marry her? If yes let her provide it. As for okeke, i pity otobo. If okeke eventually takes the case of defamation to court, she will hear am.

I have consistently asked for a proof of Otobo saying that a traditional marriage ceremony was done and no one has been able to provide proof of such here. I watched ALL her videos and read all her statements and this only thing I found remotely related to marriage was that the pastor promised to marry her and dump his wife.

Ese Walter's case was more of a blackmail than this in that she never went to court or substantiated her claims yet many believed her. You said it yourself now that you never supported the COZA pastor even when proof was never presented.

Okeke should attempt to take the case to court. Don't speak on her behalf. So far, no case of defamation has been launched by either Okeke (Suleiman's lover) or Suleiman himself. The right thing to do if your name is being dragged to the mud is to immediately sue for defamation and libel. You don't waste time on that. COZA pastor never did such. He said he will come with a robust response and till today, we never saw any.

Suleiman should not hide behind his worshippers and e-warriors. We all know he is complicit in this issue. The earlier he defends himself, the better for him. I am savvy to the information that more proof will come out. The photo of his penis is not needed to prove anything. That of his lustful smiles in a facetime was denied even when they couldn't account for how his faceshot was taken. Is it his penis that they haven't seen that they will agree is real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
u have the photo of u holding his organ and yet u released a photoshopped photo. The original photo for that photoshop cut have been gotten from an insider so forget that thing

The original photo could have been gotten from an insider? Like Really?

So who is the insider that the pastor makes video calls with and smiles? His wife? His choirmaster/mistress? Who exactly is the mole?

She said she has a photo of his him holding his penis. If that were released, is it that one you would believe? You couldn't believe the one with his face, is it the one with his penis you would believe? Oh c'mon!

Since you speak for the man yourself now, kindly inform us of why the man has not released the exact picture to prove his innocence? Why has he not spoken on the possibility of his picture being cropped from a specific one in his possession?

Okay, leave the picture now sef. What was his name doing in a car associated with Madam Okeke? Why has he not spoken on that one? Why did his name disappear magically?

Make una fear God o! No pastorpreneur is worth the stress you guys are giving yourselves. At the end of it, he is doing his business and shining some congo with the profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

I have consistently asked for a proof of Otobo saying that a traditional marriage ceremony was done and no one has been able to provide proof of such here. I watched ALL her videos and read all her statements and this only thing I found remotely related to marriage was that the pastor promised to marry her and dump his wife.

Ese Walter's case was more of a blackmail than this in that she never went to court or substantiated her claims yet many believed her. You said it yourself now that you never supported the COZA pastor even when proof was never presented.

Okeke should attempt to take the case to court. Don't speak on her behalf. So far, no case of defamation has been launched by either Okeke (Suleiman's lover) or Suleiman himself. The right thing to do if your name is being dragged to the mud is to immediately sue for defamation and libel. You don't waste time on that. COZA pastor never did such. He said he will come with a robust response and till today, we never saw any.

Suleiman should not hide behind his worshippers and e-warriors. We all know he is complicit in this issue. The earlier he defends himself, the better for him. I am savvy to the information that more proof will come out. The photo of his penis is not needed to prove anything. That of his lustful smiles in a facetime was denied even when they couldn't account for how his faceshot was taken. Is it his penis that they haven't seen that they will agree is real?

Note am not speaking on behalf of Okeke, neither should you speak on behalf of otobo. As it stands she hasnt provided any proof and in the rule of law Apostle suleman is innocent until proven guilty. Fact...So stop all these your merry go round and black painting of men of God up and down.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
The funny thing is that many Christians have forgotten this accusation Joseph also faced in the bible. Shame. Innocent until proven guilty.

What direct bearing does Joseph's Biblical accusation has to do with Suleiman's case? Is Suleiman a slave to Otobo? Did he claim to have been tempted like Joseph was? Did he say he was set up? In fact, he said NOTHING useful other than the fact that the government is after him. Did Joseph arrest and falsely accuse Potiphar's wife?

In fact, some calling upon religious sentiments in this case. Just because one is a Christian does not mean s/he should be blind to the excesses of these pastorpreneurs. No man is perfect and infallible. Any sick and deluded fellow can decided to be a pastor tomorrow. That will not change his nature.

Always keep an open mind. There is always a possibility that Otobo is lying, in which case we shall find out the truth. There is also every possibility that she is saying the truth and Suleiman has refused to comment on it. If you close your mind to the second possibility, you become a religious bigot and no better than Islamic fundamentalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by ibraxy: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sulaiman ve a lot to answer... in any false allegation there is a little truth there... why did Sulaiman arrest her for terrorism in the first place... why is it that Sulaiman always use the tith and offering people pays in church to help celebrity... pastor sule is not clean atall

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Note am not speaking on behalf of Okeke, neither should you speak on behalf of otobo. As it stands she hasnt provided any proof and in the rule of law Apostle suleman is innocent until proven guilty. Fact...So stop all these your merry go round and black painting of men of God up and down.

They are not men of God. They are men who serve God, like every other man, and they are susceptible to human urges, desires and failings. I have seen the best of men fall to primal instincts and repressed desires. I know how these pastors think and how they use their cult followership to deceive indoctrinated gullible bigots.

I never spoke on behalf of Otobo or Okeke. Everything I have written on this thread is based on available evidence from her videos, all of which I watched, her statements and the ensuing saga. While there is a high possibility that she may have concocted these up. There is also every possibility that she is saying the truth. Just because she is a prostitute does not mean she is a liar. So also, just because Suleiman is a pastor does not mean he is infallible. My attack on his blind followers, such as yourself, is that you close your minds to the possibility of his guilt. I fault that line of thought and believe that it is counterproductive.

The issue is out and everyone has been speaking on it. The claims have been made and Suleiman HAS NOT SUED Otobo for libel and defamation, neither has Okeke done so. Need I remind you that his name was found in association with Okeke's car. He cannot be proven innocent and presumed so until he sues and argues his case. In the absence of such, it is safe to assume his complicity (I won't go so far to say guilt). He has shined that congo! Take it or leave it.

This is an argument all of you put together cannot win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Alphamale2017(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Ms. Otobo claims that Okeke was Suleiman's mistress and couldn't have known that without being told so by Suleiman himself. She revealed such and we all saw the proof that her revelation was correct. Shortly after confirmation, Suleiman's name was removed from the website. The question is WHY? Mind you, this website is safely archived on the internet for future reference.

In reaction to the first issue. The so-called prostitutes they showed were willing to repent and change their ways. Otobo was never repentant in any way. She has never been to his church and has no direct connection with him or his church. They probably met online or outside the country and flamed up their sexual relations.

At least you've agreed that something is true in all these. That is what I expect of you guys. Just keep an open mind in this matter. No one can speak for Suleiman but himself. No one can defend him better than himself. His wife cannot even defend him better than himself. As long as he has not defended himself, he is presumed complicit (not guilty) in this matter.
seriously ?? All u saw in her revelation were correct ?? Jesu, !! Na only the okeke story get element of truth, the rest na pure trash, he even said she tells him the topics to preach. Lmaooo. Does that olosho looks like someone who can give you 10 bible verse ?? Lol . You tied a fakes story along with a few believeable point of okeke car gift. So u can get more supporters. Lol. Go read her first ever story line abt the issue again. U will see how fake it is. That girl shuld Stop tieing a fake story around that believable evidence. The okeke story was to win over more supporters for the wack storyline
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fabre4: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:
And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.

Are you saying banks will connive with her to tarnish Apostle Sulieman's name?

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?

In the voice of 2face, no one holy pass.

When someone makes an allegation the burden of proof is on that person and not the defendant so far she has not brought any evidence to show he is guilty only assertions

She hasn't released her statement of account

she knows very well she Uba or any hotel won't release any footage as it violates the hotel privacy policy so she is using it as leverage...

any way only the ignorant would believe a story like that without backup especially a blackmail story.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
seriously ?? All u saw in her revelation were correct ?? Jesu, !! Na only the okeke story get element of truth, the rest na pure trash, he even said she tells him the topics to preach. Lmaooo. Does that olosho looks like someone who can give you 10 bible verse ?? Lol . You tied a fakes story along with a few believeable point of okeke car gift. So u can get more supporters. Lol. Go read her first ever story line abt the issue again. U will see how fake it is. That girl shuld Stop tieing a fake story around that believable evidence. The okeke story was to win over more supporters for the wack storyline

Like I said earlier, provide proof by her statement or video where she said that she tells him what to preach. You guys can't just concoumct stories that touch and try to show Suleiman as an innocent victim in this matter.

The olosho has said enough and revealed a photo of the man. What has Suleiman and his worshippers done to disprove that?

Suleiman accused her of terrorism. What is his proof?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by menxer: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
fabre4:

When someone makes an allegation the burden of proof is on that person and not the defendant so far she has not brought any evidence to show he is guilty only assertions

She hasn't released her statement of account

she knows very well she Uba or any hotel won't release any footage as it violates the hotel privacy policy so she is using it as leverage...

any way only the ignorant would believe a story like that without backup especially a blackmail story.

the essence of cctv is for security issues and can be accessed by court order or police warrant, same with bank details.

ok, he is said to have donated 8million to leo mezie for surgery, so that explains the Okeke properties, right?

if your assertion is true, why did suleman order her arrest on trumped up charges (terrorism)?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by menxer: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Timelezz:
A simple publication of her bank details will save the police time, effort and money. It's a wild call she knows the police won't heed since sending money isn't a crime.
Has UBA made thier stand or are you taking the words of a prøstitute at face value? Her words alone isn't enough to drag any bank into this. Anyone taking the words of a prøstitute as bond has fundamental isues with life!
Are you Otobo? Hilarious!!! You want a CCTV footage to disprove his presence in protea? I thought the CCTV should substantiate her claims since she's only saying it verbally. Prøstitutes are lying schemers who sold their flesh for green papers, selling out someone's reputation for more money is no scruples for them.

No fúcks given for Suleiman or the hoe but blackmail is blackmail and the motive is dirty. This is all about politics. True!

@bolded, i said (dis)proof, meaning disproof or proof her claim. we are saying the same thing.
if both of them are seen together on cctv in a hotel, that validates her claim or otherwise.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

They are not men of God. They are men who serve God, like every other man, and they are susceptible to human urges, desires and failings. I have seen the best of men fall to primal instincts and repressed desires. I know how these pastors think and how they use their cult followership to deceive indoctrinated gullible bigots.

I never spoke on behalf of Otobo or Okeke. Everything I have written on this thread is based on available evidence from her videos, all of which I watched, her statements and the ensuing saga. While there is a high possibility that she may have concocted these up. There is also every possibility that she is saying the truth. Just because she is a prostitute does not mean she is a liar. So also, just because Suleiman is a pastor does not mean he is infallible. My attack on his blind followers, such as yourself, is that you close your minds to the possibility of his guilt. I fault that line of thought and believe that it is counterproductive.

The issue is out and everyone has been speaking on it. The claims have been made and Suleiman HAS NOT SUED Otobo for libel and defamation, neither has Okeke done so. Need I remind you that his name was found in association with Okeke's car. He cannot be proven innocent and presumed so until he sues and argues his case. In the absence of such, it is safe to assume his complicity (I won't go so far to say guilt). He has shined that congo! Take it or leave it.

This is an argument all of you put together cannot win.
All this is just pointless. His name is associated with all lot of cars as he is known to give out car gifts. Someone earlier has already told you that. You can find more here : https://gossip.naij.com/724214-popular-nigerian-pastor-gives-away-cars-cash-gifts.html

Am sure you didn't know then. As it stands now he is still innocent
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by menxer: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alekefine:
That means you have not been following the story,so don't argue what you don't know or head

i believe you followed my arguments with that guy up to this point, right?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

What direct bearing does Joseph's Biblical accusation has to do with Suleiman's case? Is Suleiman a slave to Otobo? Did he claim to have been tempted like Joseph was? Did he say he was set up? In fact, he said NOTHING useful other than the fact that the government is after him. Did Joseph arrest and falsely accuse Potiphar's wife?

In fact, some calling upon religious sentiments in this case. Just because one is a Christian does not mean s/he should be blind to the excesses of these pastorpreneurs. No man is perfect and infallible. Any sick and deluded fellow can decided to be a pastor tomorrow. That will not change his nature.

Always keep an open mind. There is always a possibility that Otobo is lying, in which case we shall find out the truth. There is also every possibility that she is saying the truth and Suleiman has refused to comment on it. If you close your mind to the second possibility, you become a religious bigot and no better than Islamic fundamentalists.
Did you really write this? Am seriously disappointed again. So you don't know that both accusations are sexually related cases right? You don't need to be a lawyer to know how law works. .The books are available online, go and read them and educate yourself.

Also if there is a possibility of her lying why crucify the pastor or pastors without a judgement in court.

There is a statement that says innocent until proven guilty. Is that true or false? Answer that question.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Did you really write this? Am seriously disappointed again. So you don't know that both accusations are sexually related cases right? You don't need to be a lawyer to know how law works. .The books are available online, go and read them and educate yourself.

Also if there is a possibility of her lying why crucify the pastor or pastors without a judgement in court.

There is a statement that says innocent until proven guilty. Is that true or false? Answer that question.

I never crucified the pastor. I crucified the belief in the infallibility of the pastor and his defence by members of the Suleiman Worshippers Council.

He can only prove himself innocent when he sues Otobo to court for defamation. The evidence is against him. There is nothing whatsoever that absolves him of complicity so you do not have any case here.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
All this is just pointless. His name is associated with all lot of cars as he is known to give out car gifts. Someone earlier has already told you that. You can find more here : https://gossip.naij.com/724214-popular-nigerian-pastor-gives-away-cars-cash-gifts.html

Am sure you didn't know then. As it stands now he is still innocent

His name is associated with a lot of cars abi? So he is now a car dealer? He gives out cars registered in his name freely to random actresses?

How many members of his church have cars to begin with?

Let us even assume that he dashed Okeke his car. Why was his name suspiciously removed from the Lagos MVAA website when it was clear that he was complicit as Otobo revealed? If he was innocent, why was his name removed?

Ope o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fabre4: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:

the essence of cctv is for security issues and can be accessed by court order or police warrant, same with bank details.

ok, he is said to have donated 8million to leo mezie for surgery, so that explains the Okeke properties, right?

if your assertion is true, why did suleman order her arrest on trumped up charges (terrorism)?

Suleiman has no power to order for her arrest he complained to the police that he was being blackmailed and they did their job

I don't know how many times you have to hear don't believe everything you see on the media for it to make sense to you I don't know if Okeke truly was given that money many have come to say he gives them money but allegation without proof holds no waer. She said it was blackmail she was right this isn't blackmail it is character assassination.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by larrybee2017(f): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=menxer post=54516450]And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.

Are you saying banks will connive with her to tarnish Apostle Sulieman's name?

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?

In the voice of 2face, no one holy pass. [/quote
When the spirit of blackmail enters an individual only God can safe the victim. I just want to see tangible evidence though I know Thier will never be any. If only we can just stop using our keyboard and use our brains I'm sure by now everything would have been ok
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by router123(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
If this man of God choose to do runs, am very sure he is smart enough to cover his track.
She said he promised her marriage, yet she knew he is married and a public figure who preached against polygamy.
Will such person still tell you his side chick and tell you the gift he gave her?

I Blv of struts the man of God sent her some money.
Some men of God send and give money to people they don't know at all if the person paint a story to them that really make them feel d person is in need.

Can you count the no of post here on Nairaland of that pastor giving out cars and all sort of gifts?
Does he really know d beneficiary one on one?
Or he is seeing the all?
That girl is lying.
Am not say the man his holy but the way I see the whole film. Na lie
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Alphamale2017(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said earlier, provide proof by her statement or video where she said that she tells him what to preach. You guys can't just concoumct stories that touch and try to show Suleiman as an innocent victim in this matter.

The olosho has said enough and revealed a photo of the man. What has Suleiman and his worshippers done to disprove that?

Suleiman accused her of terrorism. What is his proof?
oh u believe am concocting stories, but you dont believe she is concocting stories. Lol surely you have not been following this story from the begining. Go read festus keyamo account , its there. Also. U are demanding a video proof from . Me Just the same way am demanding one from her. Let her lieing as drop a video proof to end this thread and counter thread, why not nail this issue , she is busy holding press conference loke a president. Yeye dey smell
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
oh u believe am concocting stories, but you dont believe she is concocting stories. Lol surely you have not been following this story from the begining. Go read festus keyamo account , its there. Also. U are demanding a video proof from . Me Just the same way am demanding one from her. Let her lieing as drop a video proof to end this thread and counter thread, why not nail this issue , she is busy holding press conference loke a president. Yeye dey smell

All you needed to do was to provide a link to where Ms. OTOBO said Suleiman did an introduction for her and I would drop this issue and focus on the other red flags in this matter. Festus Keyamo is not Ms. Otobo and I have read all his statements on this issue. There was nowhere he said such.

Ms. Otobo cannot have a video proof of a relationship with a pastor which was done in secrecy. She has released a picture and made specific statements mentioning names of hotels, cities, people, etc. What has Suleiman done? What has he mentioned? What is his proof of innocence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
router123:
If this man of God choose to do runs, am very sure he is smart enough to cover his track.
She said he promised her marriage, yet she knew he is married and a public figure who preached against polygamy.
Will such person still tell you his side chick and tell you the gift he gave her?

I Blv of struts the man of God sent her some money.
Some men of God send and give money to people they don't know at all if the person paint a story to them that really make them feel d person is in need.

Can you count the no of post here on Nairaland of that pastor giving out cars and all sort of gifts?
Does he really know d beneficiary one on one?
Or he is seeing the all?
That girl is lying.
Am not say the man his holy but the way I see the whole film. Na lie

She is as much of a liar as SU-LAIR-MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

His name is associated with a lot of cars abi? So he is now a car dealer? He gives out cars registered in his name freely to random actresses?

How many members of his church have cars to begin with?

Let us even assume that he dashed Okeke his car. Why was his name suspiciously removed from the Lagos MVAA website when it was clear that he was complicit as Otobo revealed? If he was innocent, why was his name removed?

Ope o!
This is laughable, if you read the write up and several others you will see it stated clearly that he gives out cars some are even from his garage to members and people. Now you asked a good question about why his name was removed by Lagos MVVA, the right and appropriate thing for you to do is to question the Lagos MVVA on why it was removed and not coming online to be making baseless comments. The Lagos MVVA is in best position to provide such answers.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

I never crucified the pastor. I crucified the belief in the infallibility of the pastor and his defence by members of the Suleiman Worshippers Council.

He can only prove himself innocent when he sues Otobo to court for defamation. The evidence is against him. There is nothing whatsoever that absolves him of complicity so you do not have any case here.
Honestly,is it that you guys are illiterates and can't differentiate between apostle suleman and Daniella? Daniella is the one sueing for defamation of character not apostle suleman. And if you don't know he took her to court that's how things are done. I have provided the video to prove this.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Alphamale2017(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

All you needed to do was to provide a link to where Ms. OTOBO said Suleiman did an introduction for her and I would drop this issue and focus on the other red flags in this matter. Festus Keyamo is not Ms. Otobo and I have read all his statements on this issue. There was nowhere he said such.

Ms. Otobo cannot have a video proof of a relationship with a pastor which was done in secrecy. She has released a picture and made specific statements mentioning names of hotels, cities, people, etc. What has Suleiman done? What has he mentioned? What is his proof of innocence?
wait oh, na by force to expose am ? If u nor get concrete evidence then u rest na, person dey force am to talk. ? U can expect us to kill the man of God becos of word of mouth ? If she had not made mention of the introduction how come her father came out to refute the claim ? U dont have evidence then u rest. Who dey force u to talk ? Go on nairaland and start following all this story thread by thread. Why wud her fada refute the claim if she had not spoken about the introduction ? Abeg am in romance section dont disturb me with ur mentions. Since u didnt follow the story
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Honestly,is it that you guys are illiterates and can't differentiate between apostle suleman and Daniella? Daniella is the one sueing for defamation of character not apostle suleman. And if you don't know he took her to court that's how things are done. I have provided the video to prove this.

Daniella has NOT sued anyone to court for anything. Otobo made revealing statements about Suleiman. It behoves him to sue Otobo. If Okeke wants to sue too, she can but she has not SUED anyone.

I challenge you to provide a proof that she has sued anyone to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
wait oh, na by force to expose am ? If u nor get concrete evidence then u rest na, person dey force am to talk. ? U can expect us to kill the man of God becos of word of mouth ? If she had not made mention of the introduction how come her father came out to refute the claim ? U dont have evidence then u rest. Who dey force u to talk ? Go on nairaland and start following all this story thread by thread. Why wud her fada refute the claim if she had not spoken about the introduction ? Abeg am in romance section dont disturb me with ur mentions. Since u didnt follow the story

A "man of God" ko, a "woman of God" ni. Keep that man of God sh*t to yourself. He is a man who serves God, like every other man. Nothing makes him different from any other human being. That he can preach, shout, and make noise does not mean he has the grace more than the average calm and collected individual on the street.

Provide proof where her father explicitly made his claim!! It is very simple you know. Otobo has released videos and official statements for everything she says. Suleimans's lawyer Phrank Shuabu has released official statements as well. Where did Otobo's father release his official statement if not in the perverse imagination of Suleiman and his worshippers?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
This is laughable, if you read the write up and several others you will see it stated clearly that he gives out cars some are even from his garage to members and people. Now you asked a good question about why his name was removed by Lagos MVVA, the right and appropriate thing for you to do is to question the Lagos MVVA on why it was removed and not coming online to be making baseless comments. The Lagos MVVA is in best position to provide such answers.

So now it is the duty of MVAA to respond to why your "father-in-the-lord's" name was doing in connection with Ms. Okeke's car abi?

Using that line of logic, it is also Suleiman's responsibility, not yours, to respond to the allegations on him. So where exactly is he and his response? Should we wait eternally for a "robust response" like that of Pastor Biodun of COZA?

Hypocrites!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State / I Think I'm Losing My Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.