Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA (3705 Views)

GAZETTED Lands For Sale At Labora Estate, Abijo, Lekki / Govt Directs Mortgage Institutions To Process 66,400 Applications / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Same poster: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394457.0.html

I am puting up my property for sale due to relocation.

650m2 fenced on 2 sides only
Has Foundation (german Floor) (Matted Pillar with 16mm rod)
Title:Deed of assignment (with survey plans)
Building plan is for a duplex ( building plan (strcutural and architectural) available)

See picture below

This is a property at the back of a large Govt GRA. The GRA is gradually being developed.
You wont ignore buying this property if you have an eye for good investments.

Price is 2.6Million (asking)

serious enquirers should contact me in 08034315898/08099444099 or cojese at yahoo dot com.

You can arrange inspection with my agent Jimoh on 08029046700
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by Limeone(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
Kindly tell us what other documents you have please?
Building plan approval?Deed of assignment? ,receipts? Cof O or Consent if any?
any pictures as promised?
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi Limeone,
I have the Deed of assignement
The area is under excision and working towards gazzette (very soon, you can xcheck. Name is Abule Oluwa Village, behind Abijoh village).

I also stated that that I have papers relating to house design.

Like I said earlier, I will provide pictures soon.

DO you know the area, if I amy ask?
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by Limeone(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
oh yeah I do know the area very well.Thanks for the reply, Have you gone for building plan approval?
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi Limeone,

I have not gone for building approval. Was about doing that before Fashola came with (No Gazzette no plan approval, though they have reversed it now)

I really need to sell this property.

since you know the area, it is just at the back of the Baale's new Duplex (like a road and 4 plots away).

I will find time to get the pictures.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hi Limeone,

I have not gone for building approval. Was about doing that before Fashola came with (No Gazzette no plan approval, though they have reversed it now)

I really need to sell this property.

since you know the area, it is just at the back of the Baale's new Duplex (like a road and 4 plots away).

I will find time to get the pictures.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
stil available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2009
picture

Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
still available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
still available
write cojese@yahoo.com
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
still available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2010
call 08034315898/08099444099 or write cojese@yahoo.com for enquiries/inspection
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
still available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2010
@poster
I have your number and will call you this morning.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
still available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
still selling
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
Take a look.
I am selling a jewel (its painful that I have to do it so I can move on)
The location is a potential 'bomb'
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
dont miss this property
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
Please where is Abijo Village? Is it in Ikorodu area. From your picture, I can deduce the area is a new site gradually picking up! Can i offer 1.5ml? The development in that area from the picture will take some years or what do you think objectively.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by blissieng(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
what area is this?
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hi Neighbour,

Abijo is between Crown estate and Greenspring school in Awoyaya.
Its up to 7-10 mins from Abraham Adesanya all along Lekki-Ajah Expressway.

Sincerely, I started that project  with the hope of living there but  developement wasnt following my need. I started another thing somewhere else and now I have been transfered. I cant keep both projects from afar.
That said, you cant beat the potential of the property being squeezed between Eko Akete,Abijo Govt GRA, Zenith  and Skye Bank planned estates. UNILAG school of medicine  (Aparapaja) are just across the road.
Land alone is around 1.5million in the area.

Upon the fact that you  are buying an offically 'excised' land
Note that there are already buildings around the area and the GRA is presently being developed.

I assure you its a good buy. I still think about not selling some times but the need for the money wont go away.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2010
I have 1.8million available, the area is stil underdeveloped. I know the area very well, so if you agree lets fix an appointment for inspection. The money is ready. This is my email, kotgan2k3@yahoo.com
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2010
check your mail
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2010
Still going.

Call Jimoh on 08029046700 for inspection or you can call me on 08034315898
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
Thanks to all that have contacted me on this.

The property is still available as you read
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
Let me fly this land with 1.9m. U hav my number.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2010
Thanks to all those that have shown a strong interest in this property
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
This propertry is still available.
No deal struck yet but up to 4 interested parties.

Waiting for the first to pay for it.

Make that call
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2010
still going,
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
The money is stil available, decide in time, let close the deal in time. Am buying it 4 my personal use. Igbo people una too like money, u no want leave peanut 4 ur poor brother.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi my brother.Lets leave it for 2.2m
Its not a matter of Igbo or yoruba.
Its my property and it is not easy for me selling it. I would have kept it till maturity.

Anyway, I have slashed it down to the above amount to show u that I want to sell it and you have been persistent. I am not ungrateful.

I hope your search on the property is complete by now

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAVILLA GARDENS Estate Ibeju Lekki now #540k Buy 5 Get 1 Free Promo / »» Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Affordable Prices In Port Harcourt«« / 6 Blocks Of 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.