Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Amvca 2017 Award Winners - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Amvca 2017 Award Winners (2613 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amvca 2017 Award Winners by OAFMods: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Just concluded watching the 2017 AMVCA and ironically the top four most glamorous awards

The best actor
The best actress
The best movie director
The beat movie

Were all awarded to the Igbos.

Coincidentally the manager of MTN West Africa which is the chief sponsor of the award is also Igbo.

It's no coincidence these awards were doled out to the best act without any hullabaloo from every other tribe in Nigeria because we believe the winners were deserving.

I believe my Igbo country men will argue this was won on merit which i agree. Personally i have seen 76 by Ramseh Noah and it happens to be one of the best if not the best movie i have seen by a Nigerian without any visible foreign influence.

I want this post to serve as a reminder for the day when no Igbo personality will win any category of the top four awards n most importantly when the manager MTN West Africa or whoever the chief sponsor will be at that time no longer will be of Igbo origin.

I pray n hope our beloved Igbos brethren will be as magnanimous as other Nigerians have been when that happens. Hopefully they will not wail themselves to death when that happens. Cheers.
Re: Amvca 2017 Award Winners by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Lmao...

(1) (Reply)

This Masquerade Was Spotted in Lagos Singing & Dancing to Different Hip Hop Song / Crazy Relationship Advice: Ladies Can You Do This? / REVEALED! St. Greg Is The Lead Singer Of The Renowned New Waves (dready Boys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.