Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (31226 Views)

Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
ziego:

but he bought a car for ...................

https://www.nairaland.com/3679019/apostle-sulemans-name-removed-owner

at least that one has been proven then what are we talking about

can u dash ordinary prostitute a car?

there must be truth in all that she is saying.

with time the proves will come out.

my take is that the allegation is too much to be false

travelling tickets correspond
bank statements as prove of transaction
car gift

common we are not foools

stop defending him

there must be truth in all that she is saying....... JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF!
There is still no proof here.
Try go get a life for yourself instead.
I bet you.. you can never see his downfall.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ziego(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2017
inspirenet:

there must be truth in all that she is saying....... JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF!
There is still no proof here.
Try go get a life for yourself instead.
I bet you.. you can never see his downfall.

I dont have anything to do with his downfall
wetin concern me.

i can never defend any man cos i dont knw what he do in the dark

my opinion on the matter is let the accuser come and tell us what he knows about the story
thats all.

no man is above sin

The damaging allegations by Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, that Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide was her lover can be debunked easily.All ‘the man of God’ needs to do is to prove his innocence that he never had sex with the stripper, never exchanged lewd text messages and chatted with her on Skype showing her his manhood – is to pass the following tests:

1.) Provide his passport for examination to show that he was never in the same foreign country listed by her accuser at the same time.Stephanie listed Naples (Italy) andNew York (United States of America) as places they engaged in sex.Once both are never in those places, his case becomes easier.

2.) He should provide evidence that the money he gave her were for business andassistance.And the amount should be in the church’s records. Or in the records of his personal expenses clearly identified as such.

3.) He should tell Nigerians what the subject of blackmail is.And details of when the blackmail and extortion started, and what he did to the threat.

4.) Submit his phones, iPad and laptop for forensic examination to show that he never had sexual conversations with Stephanie.Stephanie Otobo should provide all the telephone numbers and accounts used in the so-called conversations and chats.

5.) He should present himself to the police where both parties will be interviewed.Since a crime of extortion and blackmail is being pursued, not to talk of the libel of monumental proportion, the meeting will go a long way between accuser and accused.The purpose is for both to debunk allegations leveled by the other party. One claimed they met, the other denied.Stephanie has to do more than the flippant details she’s providing. She has to remember dates and places and events that can be easily corroborated.none guilty conscience fears no accusations.

1 Like

Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by inspirenet: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
ziego:

I dont have anything to do with his downfall
wetin concern me.

i can never defend any man cos i dont knw what he do in the dark

my opinion on the matter is let the accuser come and tell us what he knows about the story
thats all.

no man is above sin

The damaging allegations by Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, that Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide was her lover can be debunked easily.All ‘the man of God’ needs to do is to prove his innocence that he never had sex with the stripper, never exchanged lewd text messages and chatted with her on Skype showing her his manhood – is to pass the following tests:

1.) Provide his passport for examination to show that he was never in the same foreign country listed by her accuser at the same time.Stephanie listed Naples (Italy) andNew York (United States of America) as places they engaged in sex.Once both are never in those places, his case becomes easier.

2.) He should provide evidence that the money he gave her were for business andassistance.And the amount should be in the church’s records. Or in the records of his personal expenses clearly identified as such.

3.) He should tell Nigerians what the subject of blackmail is.And details of when the blackmail and extortion started, and what he did to the threat.

4.) Submit his phones, iPad and laptop for forensic examination to show that he never had sexual conversations with Stephanie.Stephanie Otobo should provide all the telephone numbers and accounts used in the so-called conversations and chats.

5.) He should present himself to the police where both parties will be interviewed.Since a crime of extortion and blackmail is being pursued, not to talk of the libel of monumental proportion, the meeting will go a long way between accuser and accused.The purpose is for both to debunk allegations leveled by the other party. One claimed they met, the other denied.Stephanie has to do more than the flippant details she’s providing. She has to remember dates and places and events that can be easily corroborated.none guilty conscience fears no accusations.

Hmmm... But you will do well to just keep quiet until you have a clear evidence.
Re: It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him by ziego(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
inspirenet:

Hmmm... But you will do well to just keep quiet until you have a clear evidence.

it begins with u.

do well to just quit defending until he proves his innocence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / Deeper Life To Pay Celestial Church N5M For Trespassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.