Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,020 members, 7,803,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Investors Passionate About Music To Partner With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Passionate About Music To Partner With (534 Views)

I Am Passionate About Importation Of Fairly Used Laptop From U.s.a, Please Any I / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / What Are You Passionate About?? You Want To Start A Business??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Passionate About Music To Partner With by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
I just finished renovation works in my music studio and now working and getting 2 artists signed on a contract agreement...

I want one or two business investors who have interest in music to partner with on this project to make it a success in the music industry...

I have already got linked to a very talented upcomer from Abeokuta who will obviously be screened by all parties involved after listening to his previous singles...

Commitments from investors:
This is mainly in form of finance but also we will require people who have the right connects to media houses, event and show organisers, management team of other popular record labels and more ...

Kindly contact me via whatsapp or put a call through to have a proper discussion and full briefing ...

Re: Investors Passionate About Music To Partner With by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Looks like people no dey like invest for music o

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Appreciate Further As CBN Boosts Forex Sale / Which Business Makes People Dance Like This? / Resolve Your Satellite Issues And Experience The Digital Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.