Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. (12506 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / 'Be Like the People Of Aboo Bakr And Umar' / Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by FriendNG: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
OK grin grin grin but you slow last last! angry grin grin

NAS

1 Like

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
OK grin grin grin but you slow last last! angry grin grin
I rather be slow than believe in some fairytales. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Demmzy15(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
FriendNG:

NAS
ahahahahah hahaha!! This Malla, you don come again with your wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no kee me o!
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Riduane: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
ahahahahah hahaha!! This Malla, you don come again with your wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg no kee me o!

Lol, I seriously miss throwing jab at that chief grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Demmzy15(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Riduane:

Lol, I seriously miss throwing jab at that chief grin grin
My bros leave him o, I noticed you guys are best friends today another thing tomorrow!
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Riduane: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
My bros leave him o, I noticed you guys are best friends today another thing tomorrow!

We are like Tom and Jerry.

I'm Jerry whilst he's tom grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by FriendNG: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

Thank God say nobi me talkam. Na you.

Non Academic Student grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by FriendNG: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Riduane:

So na you they cause Ebola and Lassa fiver.
Owomi osinbe - count me out.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2017
AlBaqir:

The moment a book of God is rewritten, then there is no perfection in it anymore. And every era it faces challenges, there will also be review about it. Quran is far from being review. Who exactly will do that?
Unfortunately it was rewritten.

# So how much Arabic do you understand? Can you truthfully read Arabic Quran with understanding without the aid of English translation beside it?

# Even native Arab cannot fully comprehend Quran unless they further its study in detail.
I'm not an arabia I can only read Arabic.

There is nothing special about it, every language has it uniqueness, the Quran was written in classical Arabic, the Arabs during Muhammad (SA)'s era understand the classical Arabic.

You talked about a professor that had to travel to Arab to understand the root of the Quran, what's so new and special about it? People travel to countries to study the language and culture, we have foreigners coming to Yoruba land to study the language, religion and culture, go to Ife and University of Ibadan you will find white people studying Yoruba culture.

There is classical Yoruba language, people study Owe, Ofo, Oriki(Parables, idioms, poems) and classical Yoruba language our forefathers speak, we have professors that had to study the Yoruba culture to know it deep root in language, we have people like Professor Wole Soyinka and many professors and foreign professors, even a lot of Brazilians are studying Yoruba culture.

So don't try to paint Arabic to be so special than other languages.

# Like I said earlier, those ahadith are big problem for those who believe in them. No doubt they cast huge doubt to the authenticity and completeness of the Quran.
The sunni believe in all those hadiths, they are ready to defend those hadiths.

None of their fights has something to do with authentication or compilation of Quran.
So why are they fighting?
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Demmzy15(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2017
Riduane:

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by AlBaqir(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2017
tintingz:

There is nothing special about it, every language has it uniqueness, the Quran was written in classical Arabic, the Arabs during Muhammad (SA)'s era understand the classical Arabic.

You talked about a professor that had to travel to Arab to understand the root of the Quran, what's so new and special about it? People travel to countries to study the language and culture, we have foreigners coming to Yoruba land to study the language, religion and culture, go to Ife and University of Ibadan you will find white people studying Yoruba culture.

There is classical Yoruba language, people study Owe, Ofo, Oriki(Parables, idioms, poems) and classical Yoruba language our forefathers speak, we have professors that had to study the Yoruba culture to know it deep root in language, we have people like Professor Wole Soyinka and many professors and foreign professors, even a lot of Brazilians are studying Yoruba culture.

# Ma sha Allah. That is exactly what I am saying. You have perfectly highlighted it yourself. You don't just go to one ile kewu abélé and know how to read (alone without the proper understanding or knowing the art of use of the language) and said boldly you understand Quran. You need to study the language, use of it, its culture (as you yourself opined).

I don't expect one vagabond to come from nowhere and said he has understood IFA and opele and Yoruba culture merely reading the book.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
As albaqir rightly replied you up there that's just what it is

tintingz:

The sunni believe in all those hadiths, they are ready to defend those hadiths.

So why are they fighting?
You are incredible. You remind me of Arab friend of mine back in 2006. I wen to him to enlighten me of a verse of Quran i was having problem with. I went to him basically because he is Arab and most definitely understood the ayah. He didnt hesitate a second before telling me "i don't know".

I was expecting him to say something but he truy have no idea. I had pre-existing idea and tried to put him through but he kept telling me to ask scholar. I was speechless. This dude speak arabic fluently but has no idea what Quran is saying. How do you think you possibly grasped message fo Quran?. It takes years of studies my friend. Speaking arabic (Lughatul arabiya) is one thing, understanding lughatul quran is another.

Imagine large number of Yoruba people now speak "protestant yoruba". These Oyinbo people you talked about even understand ijinle yoruba better than many yoruba people. So you gonna have to provide other alleged version of Quran. This challenge stands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:
As albaqir rightly replied you up there that's just what it is

You are incredible. You remind me of Arab friend of mine back in 2006. I wen to him to enlighten me of a verse of Quran i was having problem with. I went to him basically because he is Arab and most definitely understood the ayah. He didnt hesitate a second before telling me "i don't know".

I was expecting him to say something but he truy have no idea. I had pre-existing idea and tried to put him through but he kept telling me to ask scholar. I was speechless. This dude speak arabic fluently but has no idea what Quran is saying. How do you think you possibly grasped message fo Quran?. It takes years of studies my friend. Speaking arabic (Lughatul arabiya) is one thing, understanding lughatul quran is another.

Imagine large number of Yoruba people now speak "protestant yoruba". These Oyinbo people you talked about even understand ijinle yoruba better than many yoruba people. So you gonna have to provide other alleged version of Quran. This challenge stands.

AlBaqir:

# Ma sha Allah. That is exactly what I am saying. You have perfectly highlighted it yourself. You don't just go to one ile kewu abélé and know how to read (alone without the proper understanding or knowing the art of use of the language) and said boldly you understand Quran. You need to study the language, use of it, its culture (as you yourself opined).

I don't expect one vagabond to come from nowhere and said he has understood IFA and opele and Yoruba culture merely reading the book.

There is nothing special about the Quran text again nothing special. Like have said the Arabs during Muhammad's(SA) speak classical Arabic which was the language used for the Quran, they understand the Quran text. I've used Yoruba language as an example that the language of our forefathers is different from the Yoruba of today, many Yorubas today don't understand ijile yoruba a core Yoruba(classical Yoruba), you need to learn and study it. That's what I'm trying to say, Quran Arabic language can be learn and can be rewrite.

If i learn the classical Arabic, I can write my own scripture, shebi na just to rewrite some Jewish stories and give laws, in fact my own version will be updated with accurate scientific discoveries, medics, psychology, technology. cheesy grin

I hope I will not be beheaded. embarassed
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
tintingz:

There is nothing special about the Quran text again nothing special. Like have said the Arabs during Muhammad's(SA) speak classical Arabic which was the language used for the Quran, they understand the Quran text.
why do they have different dialects, variant recitation and why did they need nabi (s) to explain many verses of Quran to them?

If i learn the classical Arabic, I can write my own scripture, shebi na just to rewrite some Jewish stories and give laws, in fact my own version will be updated with accurate scientific discoveries, medics, psychology, technology. cheesy grin

I hope I will not be beheaded.
Very well then. Let's do some "reality check" or reality testing.

*AN INTERVIEW WITH BIBLE AND QUR'AN:*

*What is your name?*

Bible: I don't know
Quran: my name is Qur'an, (surah 36:2)

*Where did you come from?*
➡Bible: I don't know
➡Quran: from Allah. (Surah 39:1)

*What is your religion?*
➡Quran: Islam. (surah 3:19)

*Did you tell Christians to go to church on Sundays?*
➡Bible: NO they chose that day themselves
➡Quran: yes I instruct Muslims to go to mosque on Fridays. ( surah 62:9)

*Why are you not in your original language?*
➡Bible: because people have made a lot of changes in me.
➡Quran:I'm in my original language Arabic and not corrupted.(surah 12:2)

*Why do you have so many contradictions?*
➡Bible: because I'm written by unknown people.Jeremiah 8:8
➡Quran: I don't have any contradiction because I'm from God.(surah 4:82)

*Why do you have so many scientific errors?*
➡Bible: because l've made many many silly mistakes.eg. I said that "the rabbit chew its cud"(Leviticus 11:6)
➡Quran:I don't have a single scientific error.eg I said that "moon light is a reflected or borrowed light from the sun" therefore i'm as compatible as with modern science (surah 25:61)
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:
why do they have different dialects, variant recitation and why did they need nabi (s) to explain many verses of Quran to them?
Because it was written by him(Muhammad) so they need him to explain what he wrote, Jesus(AS) speak in parables his disciples always ask him to explain his words. undecided
Muhammad (SA) wrote in dialect of the arab people which is the tribes, Quraysh was Muhammad's tribe.

Very well then. Let's do some "reality check" or reality testing.

*AN INTERVIEW WITH BIBLE AND QUR'AN:*

*What is your name?*

Bible: I don't know
Quran: my name is Qur'an, (surah 36:2)
Bible means "Holy book, paper, scroll" it is a collection that contain Torah, gospel and Jewish stories. Having name is not an issue.

*Where did you come from?*
➡Quran: from Allah. (Surah 39:1)
Lol, the collection of the bible was inspired by Yahweh a.k.a Jehova a.k.a Eloi to Prophets and men of God.

This is not an issue.

*What is your religion?*
➡Quran: Islam. (surah 3:19)
Since the bible contains Jews and Christians traditions then the religion is "Judaism and Christianity".

- Judaism was gotten from Judah and they(Jews) are the chosen people of God(Exodus 19:5), (Exodus 19:6), (Deuteronomy 7:7-8 ).

- Jesus(AS) came and said the covenant as been taken from the Jews and given to another...(Mathew 21:43) and He established new covenant (Hebrews 8:6-13), and he's the way the truth and life(John 14:6). Christ followers are called Christians(Acts 11:26).

- Muhammad(SA) came and said his Ummah(Arabs and Muslims) are the new chosen people, the best people that both Jews and Christians have gone astray even tho the Quran still honor the Israelite as the chosen people.

Abeg who are the chosen people na? undecided

*Did you tell Christians to go to church on Sundays?*
➡Bible: NO they chose that day themselves
➡Quran: yes I instruct Muslims to go to mosque on Fridays. ( surah 62:9).
I have been with christians they pray to thier God everyday.
Some Christians don't go to church on Sundays e.g Jehovah witness because Sabbath day is Saturday which was instructed by Yahweh in the bible to keep it holy, Jesus died on Sunday and it was changed to Sunday by roman catholics, some Christians differ in this, the Sabbath day is actually Saturday.

Islam came and make friday like sabath day.

*Why are you not in your original language?*
➡Bible: because people have made a lot of changes in me.
➡Quran:I'm in my original language Arabic and not corrupted.(surah 12:2)
Lol, Wrong bro.
The original language of the bible was Hebrew, Aramaic and greek and it can be found in Israel.

Christians decide to use languages that they understand since there is no revelation for them to worship in Hebrew. Catholics are the church I see using hebrew, Greeks, Latin to read bible and worship.

*Why do you have so many contradictions?*
➡Bible: because I'm written by unknown people.Jeremiah 8:8
➡Quran: I don't have any contradiction because I'm from God.(surah 4:82)
Lol, Christians will argue with you that there are contradictions in Quran and even mention verses, but Muslims will say it is a context thing but wont accept if Christians said same.

(Jeremiah 8:8 ) was a verse I use to argue with Christians in the past that thier book was corrupted but that verse was talking about scribes that wrote down lies, they rejected God and they were taken and put to shame read the next verse to understand. Even Jesus warn about false teachers even the Quran.

(Jeremiah 8:9)The wise men are put to shame, They are dismayed and caught; Behold, they have rejected the word of the LORD, And what kind of wisdom do they have?

^^This is the next verse, so bro you're out of context.

*Why do you have so many scientific errors?*
➡Bible: because l've made many many silly mistakes.eg. I said that "the rabbit chew its cud"(Leviticus 11:6)
➡Quran:I don't have a single scientific error.eg I said that "moon light is a reflected or borrowed light from the sun" therefore i'm as compatible as with modern science (surah 25:61)

Both scriptures contain some scientific errors. Lol.

And I know you will start quoting Maurice Bucaille.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
tintingz:
Because it was written by him, so they need him to explain what he wrote, Jesus(AS) speak in parables his disciples always ask him to explain his words. undecided
Muhammad (SA) wrote in dialect of the arab people which is the tribes, Quraysh was Muhammad's tribe.
you are getting interesting and confused EVERYDAY! This is another allegation you made here that Quran was written by the holy prophet muhammad (Allah's Peace and Blessing be upon him). Do you have evidence to back it off?. DOnt you think you will to stick to little 'science' you understand rather than delving what you have no idea of?.

Bible means "Holy book, paper, scroll" it is a collection that contain Torah, gospel and Jewish stories. Having name is not an issue.
Name is something becuase every tom, dick and harry can write anything. There are several UNKNOWN authors of many books in the Bible.

Lol, the collection of the bible was inspired by Yahweh a.k.a Jehova a.k.a Eloi to Prophets and men of God.
Interesting!....you sound like UNDERCOVER jesuit though undecided

This is not an issue.
It is. Quran calls itself by name indicating it is not authored by none other than Allah.

- Judaism is gotten from Judah and they(Jews) are the chosen people of God(Exodus 19:5), (Exodus 19:6), (Deuteronomy 7:7-cool.
Sorry, they are "chosen" on conditions of faith and righteousness. They have broken their covenants. So chosen my foot

- Jesus(AS) came and said the covenant as been taken from the Jesus and given to another(Mathew 21:43) and He established new covenant (Hebrews 8:6-13), and he's the way the truth and life(John 14:6). Christ followers are called Christians(Acts 11:26).
perhaps, this thread exposes your reality and confusion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

-
Abeg who are the chosen people na? undecided
Sorry, buddy. There is no longer "chosen people" by birthright or nationality. Chosen people are not Arabs either but muslims (regardless of color and languages, race or nationality)

Lol, Christians will argue with you that there are contractions in Quran and even mention verses, but Muslims will say it is a context thing but wont accept if Christians said same.
Onus on you

You are incredible
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Empiree:
you are getting interesting and confused EVERYDAY! This is another allegation you made here that Quran was written by the holy prophet muhammad (Allah's Peace and Blessing be upon him). Do you have evidence to back it off?. DOnt you think you will to stick to little 'science' you understand rather than delving what you have no idea of?.
I meant "he was the one that received revelation" his followers need him to explain his revelation since he's the one receiving.

Ifa priest also do same, when they receive revelations they are mostly in parables, idioms, poems, they had to break it down for people to get the message.

Name is something becuase every tom, dick and harry can write anything. There are several UNKNOWN authors of many books in the Bible.
The bible was written by Prophets and Scholars and compiled into a book just like the Quran.

Interesting!....you sound like UNDERCOVER jesuit though undecided
NEVER, I can never be.

It is. Quran calls itself by name indicating it is not authored by none other than Allah.
Same as Torah and gospel in the bible na.

Sorry, they are "chosen" on conditions of faith and righteousness. They have broken their covenants. So chosen my foot
They are still Yahweh chosen people, even Allah said He raised the Israel above nations. cheesy

perhaps, this thread exposes your reality and confusion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm not confused, go back and reread my post, I've made some correction.

The three Abrahamic religion are claiming covenant with God.

Sorry, buddy. There is no longer "chosen people" by birthright or nationality. Chosen people are not Arabs either but muslims (regardless of color and languages, race or nationality)
Ok

Onus on you

You are incredible
Ok
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 1:49am On Mar 26, 2017
They are trying harder but failing still.

COPIED AS RECEIVED

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI UN!!!
asalamu alaikum warrahmatullah brothers and sisters in islam..
This is to inform you and all the muslim ummah around the world.
There is a complete quran application which some of the android phone come with. It was realized and revealed by a scholar here in danfodio university sokoto Nigeria(mallam yahaya kaura).
In the quranic application there is an addition of some words in suratul Al~imran. Which was seen clearly in the above picture..
Please he who come across this message share it around the world for other muslim ummah.
OH ALLAH DESTROY NON BELIEVERS AND THOSE THAT ARE WITH THEM..
AMEEN.
IF YOU AGREE SHARE AND ALWAYS SAY AMEEN.
Via. Muhammad Ali

Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Empiree:
They are trying harder but failing still.

COPIED AS RECEIVED

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJI UN!!!
asalamu alaikum warrahmatullah brothers and sisters in islam..
This is to inform you and all the muslim ummah around the world.
There is a complete quran application which some of the android phone come with. It was realized and revealed by a scholar here in danfodio university sokoto Nigeria(mallam yahaya kaura).
In the quranic application there is an addition of some words in suratul Al~imran. Which was seen clearly in the above picture..
Please he who come across this message share it around the world for other muslim ummah.
OH ALLAH DESTROY NON BELIEVERS AND THOSE THAT ARE WITH THEM..
AMEEN.
IF YOU AGREE SHARE AND ALWAYS SAY AMEEN.
Via. Muhammad Ali
So what should we call this Quran version?
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
So what should we call this Quran version?
shocked shocked shocked expecting u to say that. VERSION?. WHEre is the standard of it?. They have been doing this for donkey years but Quran comes out clean. It all statrted just right after demise of the prophet(s) when someone tried to copycat. Quran however is memorized by millions of muslims which makes it absolutely impossible for interposition.

This is even criminal act. I hope you know that. So challenge stands to bring forward another Quran
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Empiree:
shocked shocked shocked expecting u to say that. VERSION?. WHEre is the standard of it?. They have been doing this for donkey years but Quran comes out clean. It all statrted just right after demise of the prophet(s) when someone tried to copycat. Quran however is memorized by millions of muslims which makes it absolutely impossible for interposition.

This is even criminal act. I hope you know that. So challenge stands to bring forward another Quran
Egbon mi, what should we call the Quran version you posted earlier? That was what I asked.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Egbon mi, what should we call the Quran version you posted earlier? That was what I asked.
No, it is not a version. Part of guaranteed protection that Quran talks about is that they don't survive anytime they come up with nonsense. We detect them and they are rejected collectively unlike other Books.

Many came before this but are not gone today. Even this one self seems to be old. Looks like i saw this before but it was sent to me yesterdsy.

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). Al-Hijr 9
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Empiree:
No, it is not a version. Part of guaranteed protection that Quran talks about is that they don't survive anytime they come up with nonsense. We detect them and they are rejected collectively unlike other Books.

Many came before this but are not gone today. Even this one self seems to be old. Looks like i saw this before but it was sent to me yesterdsy.

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). Al-Hijr 9
But some people will read that Quran without noticing the add ups.

Any book can be rewrite, it is left for the religious scholars to detect it just like gay bible was detected, Al-furqan(the true furqan), the one you posted and many others.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hafs, Warsh versions of the Quran, what are they?

Learnt we're reading hafs version of Quran, can you guys explain this?

Cc, Empiree, Albaqir.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
But some people will read that Quran without noticing the add ups.

Any book can be rewrite, it is left for the religious scholars to detect it just like gay bible was detected, Al-furqan(the true furqan), the one you posted and many others.
I think what i am trying to tell you is that, it will NEVER spread. That's number one. It will NEVER be approved by any religious authority (ISlam). This is simple major difference from christianity. All those versions they printed have COPY RIGHTS/AUTHORITY/PERMISSION.

Spot the difference?.

Even though many christians in Nigeria for instance may detest "gay Bible" but their opinions about it dont count SO LONG the author of the book is backed up by authority. That's NEVER gonna happen with Quran. Qurans are printed by authority or certified printing places.

As for whether some people might read the one like this one, Well, I imagine you talking about laymen. That's normal bcus at some point, we all stumble on pronunciations of those words anyways. So this is how we detect them and they are gone for good. Look at "furqan". It is been around since 1999 but who really cares about it?. With our eyes wide open we know it is Bible in disguise and they dont even hide their trash.

Quran is too spread and memorized to be versioned.

Besides that, there are assigned agents (malaikat, ruhaniyat etc) under every araf/kalima of Quran that are protecting them. Please see the thread titled "Seeing Malaika" the one you just commented on and check out !kupakuti comments on that. So it is really impossible for them. They can only try and try harder but go no where.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Empiree:
I think what i am trying to tell you is that, it will NEVER spread. That's number one. It will NEVER be approved by any religious authority (ISlam). This is simple major difference from christianity. All those versions they printed have COPY RIGHTS/AUTHORITY/PERMISSION.

Spot the difference?.
Gay bible(Queen James bible) is just a mistranslation to support gay, the original text of Hebrew bible does not support gay.

There is no authority approving Queen James bible in the christiandom, there is no canon law that approved the gay bible, all what you posted are just assumptions.

Even though many christians in Nigeria for instance may detest "gay Bible" but their opinions about it dont count SO LONG the author of the book is backed up by authority. That's NEVER gonna happen with Quran. Qurans are printed by authority or certified printing places.
Where are the references to the back up?

As for whether some people might read the one like this one, Well, I imagine you talking about laymen. That's normal bcus at some point, we all stumble on pronunciations of those words anyways. So this is how we detect them and they are gone for good. Look at "furqan". It is been around since 1999 but who really cares about it?. With our eyes wide open we know it is Bible in disguise and they dont even hide their trash.
Al-furqan was twisted to flow like Quran but has christian traditions, just like gay bible was twisted from Hebrew bible. How many Christians are reading gay bible?

Quran is too spread and memorized to be versioned.

Besides that, there are assigned agents (malaikat, ruhaniyat etc) under every araf/kalima of Quran that are protecting them. Please see the thread titled "Seeing Malaika" the one you just commented on and check out !kupakuti comments on that. So it is really impossible for them. They can only try and try harder but go no where.

Lol, it can be versioned just accept it, just that it can't be widespread.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Gay bible(Queen James bible) is just a mistranslation to support gay, the original text of Hebrew bible does not support gay.

There is no authority approving Queen James bible in the christiandom, there is no canon law that approved the gay bible, all what you posted are just assumptions.

Where are the references to the back up?

Al-furqan was twisted to flow like Quran but has christian traditions, just like gay bible was twisted from Hebrew bible. How many Christians are reading gay bible?

Lol, it can be versioned just accept it, just that it can't be widespread.
Na wa oo. In my quest to reply you, i found this one just now, Geneva Bible

Never heard of it.

Between, I dont know why you focused only on Queens/gay bible when others abound. Not to even talk of King James and Revised Standard Versions. These are rivals because RSV exposes KJV. Thats just messed. Go and read preface of RSV.

Still coming back if i can find copyrights for Gay Bible. Truly it is my assumption but it is widespread which means that just can happen by accident. They must have got copyright or approval.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Empiree:
Na wa oo. In my quest to reply you, i found this one just now, Geneva Bible

Never heard of it.
Geneva is said to be the first English translated bible then king James was the next, I use to think king James was the first translated English bible.
Geneva is just an ealry bible translation, nothing fuss about it.

Between, I dont know why you focused only on Queens/gay bible when others abound. Not to even talk of King James and Revised Standard Versions. These are rivals because RSV exposes KJV. Thats just messed. Go and read preface of RSV.
Queen James bible is the gay bible i know which is not under canon law approval, king James and Revised standard versions are just translation just like Yusuf Ali, Picktall translation version of Quran.

RSV was translated to modern English for people to get the bible message clearer, RSV was authorized by the church. Geneva was also authorized by the church of England.

Still coming back if i can find copyrights for Gay Bible. Truly it is my assumption but it is widespread which means that just can happen by accident. They must have got copyright or approval.
Do you know Al-furqan is on amazon? How do you think I got the Al-furqan copy? I just Google it and downloaded the PDF. I've not seen Christians reading gay bible, even catholics don't read gay bible.

We're in jet age, we can now post things on internet and whoala it goes viral, it is left for the religious clerics to debunk it.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
@Empiree, whay are you trying to find faults in the christiandom and trying to cover the faults in the Muslim community when it is glaring.

This your way of thinking will not help, this is the debate that will never end for the religious people, I'm born a Muslim I know there are faults in the Muslim community, nothing is perfect.
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Geneva is said to be the first English translated bible then king James was the next, I use to think king James was the first translated English bible.
Geneva is just an ealry bible translation, nothing fuss about it.

Queen James bible is the gay bible i know which is not under canon law approval, king James and Revised standard versions are just translation just like Yusuf Ali, Picktall translation version of Quran.

RSV was translated to modern English for people to get the bible message clearer, RSV was authorized by the church. Geneva was also authorized by the church of England.

Do you know Al-furqan is on amazon? How do you think I got the Al-furqan copy? I just Google it and downloaded the PDF. I've not seen Christians reading gay bible, even catholics don't read gay bible.

We're in jet age, we can now post things on internet and whoala it goes viral, it is left for the religious clerics to debunk it.
Stories for Jesuit. Bring me another Quran. Simple isn't?
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by Empiree: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
@Em.piree, whay are you trying to find faults in the christiandom and trying to cover the faults in the Muslim community when it is glaring.

This your way of thinking will not help, this is the debate that will never end for the religious people, I'm born a Muslim I know there are faults in the Muslim community, nothing is perfect.
Not me. Read preface of RSV. Lobatan

I dont care about christianity so. It isnt my problem. And "faults" you talking about in islamic community, yes, we do. But here we talking about Quran
Re: Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. by tintingz(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Empiree:
Not me. Read preface of RSV. Lobatan

I dont care about christianity so. It isnt my problem. And "faults" you talking about in islamic community, yes, we do. But here we talking about Quran
RSV is RSV shikena.

Everything we discuss here is in one circle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Skip Fasting If He Has Nothing To Eat Before And After The Fast? / Different Religion And Tribe: How Do I Balance The Wedding / Islamic Ruling On Family Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.