Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (78041 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Following the alleged sex scandal trailing the General Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, he spoke in his church refuting the allegations

Watch video:

"Just because of one thing, I said don't kill Christians they are now acting Nollywood. They should have brought a better looking..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh6cWnr1NkE?t=31

http://enigeria.com.ng/apostle-johnson-suleman-responds-allegations/

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by SageTravels: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls Nairalanders read this passage with an understanding.

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

I don talk my own.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by SageTravels: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't even understand this whole Drama.

weda apostle johnson Suleman is guilty or not None of my business.

weda Otondo. what's her name again is guilty or not none of my business.

one thing I believe so much is, No mata how far lie goes. just one truth will overcome it.

don't mind my signature. pls

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by brunofarad(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know who to believe again,

Not my business tho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by lilmax(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai, if you hear wetin this guy talk, smh..... he even said wizkid started it grin.....make sure you listen to the video, I can't say everything... davido eff up too sha

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nonsense.
Why are u losing sleep over what u claimed is true?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by stealthtiger(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ftc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Noblesoul123: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
This rubbish will soon progress to Season 2.

Am sure we will soon see cucumber videos/photos.

Anyway, ......

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is an excerpt from the interview...

Thanks so much for this...ip2121918021 wink

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Winnyluv(f): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who has watched the video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by chiefolododo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by cnnamoko(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Jones4190(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
By there fruit you shall know them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
It is a wa.

Who watch the video abeg?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ride on pastor. The voice of the masses. No olosho or daughter of Jezebel that the demonic midget of kaduna have sent can stand the power of God.

I stand with apostle suleman cool

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Opinedecandid(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
MOG, God remains the righteous judge.
Whether you join issues with them or not, whatever God will design will be done.

5 Likes 1 Share

where is suleman from.sef
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by 14teenK: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
stealthtiger:
Ftc
your network don do you strong thing

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Agriculturegric: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by stealthtiger(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
lilmax:
okay
Just now now you don post.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by blackaxe78: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by cocaineaddict(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
dunno why am suspecting the DSS and FG's hands in all this

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Funjosh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Ask4Info: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
I will write in Caps to emphasize my annoyance.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO USE RELIGION AND ETHNIC DIVIDES TO OBSTRUCT TRUTHS AND FACTS.

I CAN SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN WAS BEING THREATENED BY THAT LADY TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER DEMAND SINCE LAST YEAR. NOW SULEMAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DELIVER THAT CONTROVERTIAL SERMON AND STATEMENT SO IF THE CANADIAN BABE CARRY OUT HER THREATS AGAINST HIM, IT WILL APPEAR AS IF APC IS AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS VERY SAME TRICK IS WHAT FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE USES ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY WILL NOW ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE IT APPEAR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS ON A REVENGE MISSION.

THIS MAN MET THAT BABE AND THEY GLOBE TROTTED 2YEARS AGO, WAS EL-RUFAI AWARE OF THEIR ROMANCE THEN OR IS HE THE PSYCHOPATIC MAN THAT SEES INTO THE FUTURE?

SULEMAN FACE THE ISSUE ON GROUND AND DON'T POLITICIZE IT.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by YoungB1a(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by rattlesnake(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Old video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by ekems2017(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let God be the judge. He sees everything and nothing is hidden from him.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.