Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (78021 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by jimoqua: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2017
is it when he talk about the killing in Kaduna and this slot start bringing him down. well the truth shall definitely prevail no matter how long

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by mfujah(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Guy.... I don't know what u did to that young lady... She don finish u already..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by joe4christ(m): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2017
He said they will all be exposes within 24hrs sayeth the Lord.
Pls 24hrs never reach

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by gofnor(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2017
SageTravels:
Pls Nairalanders read this passage with an understanding.

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

I don talk my own.
yes we should not judge and condem but we should say the truth at all times.

1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Winnyluv:

Honour to Mary

Wow kiss

Imma be following you bumper to bumper on this forum smiley kiss
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
The meaning is I stand with apostle suleman cool

You know Nothing my friend.

He probably just pulled out the name from thin air knowing Nigerians love hearing the words fire (as in die by fire) and omega (as in alpha and omega), a combination of which makes no sense.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by malware: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2017
See this mumu man. All these things are happening because you said don't kill Christians, are the alleged hookers not Christians? Abi na fulani herdsmen forced you to go and buy a house for kpetus?

You can only cry foul if it were Muslim hookers who laid the allegations. My advice to you is just stop denying and go and enjoy that ukwu while it lasts.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by jessicahardman: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Zirah:
He looks like a rapist

How do you recognize a rapist? Is your dad a rapist?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by TeamSimple(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
And you are the dumbest person for believing that he did
And your stvpidity is legendary for believing he didn't. Ewu suleman

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Zirah: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
I can understand the case of your paedophile father but pls truth must be told at all times. Apostle Suleiman must join your father in hell. Period!

jessicahardman:

How do you recognize a rapist? Is your dad a rapist?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by gsmphoneseller: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
I said it that those behind apostle sulemans ordeal and spreading the lies are Hidden Muslims..... Not the sincere Muslims but those that have planned to annihilate Christianity in Nigeria.....

I only feel bad because My Nairaland is one of the channels they are using to propagate lies against Christianity and Pastors....

But why don't these accusers of the BRETHREN go to court to seek redress orther than this campaign of calumny and character assassination?

Simple because it's fabrication that can never be proven in a court of competent jurisdiction......

In all, let the accusers go to court and stop the media trial.......

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Ubjames(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Ask4Info post=54529322]I will write in Caps to emphasize my annoyance.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO USE RELIGION AND ETHNIC DIVIDES TO OBSTRUCT TRUTHS AND FACTS.

I CAN SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT APOSTLE SULEMAN WAS BEING THREATENED BY THAT LADY TO EXPOSE HIM IF HE DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER DEMAND SINCE LAST YEAR. NOW SULEMAN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DELIVER THAT CONTROVERTIAL SERMON AND STATEMENT SO IF THE CANADIAN BABE CARRY OUT HER THREATS AGAINST HIM, IT WILL APPEAR AS IF APC IS AFTER HIM BECAUSE HE CONFRONTED THE GOVERNMENT.

THIS VERY SAME TRICK IS WHAT FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE USES ALL THE TIME. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED, THEY WILL NOW ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE IT APPEAR BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT IS ON A REVENGE MISSION.

THIS MAN MET THAT BABE AND THEY GLOBE TROTTED 2YEARS AGO, WAS EL-RUFAI AWARE OF THEIR ROMANCE THEN OR IS HE THE PSYCHOPATIC MAN THAT SEES INTO THE FUTURE?

SULEMAN FACE THE ISSUE ON GROUND AND DON'T POLITICIZE IT.[/quote...what are you saying...He also arrange the killing of christians..what a sentiment..my friend receive brains in Jesus name
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by anonimi: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
This is an excerpt from the interview...

Thanks so much for this...ip2121918021 wink

BMC super charged with their e-warrior job of confusing their fellow citizens on social media with lies, propaganda and defamation to DISTRACT our attention from the stealing going on under this federal administration that pretends to be fighting corruption.

The ministry of PROPAGANDA that has more budget than the ministry of agriculture is riddled with CORRUPTION.
The EFCC Acting Chairman, who is an olopa policeman, is renting a house for N40 million and furnishing it with N43 million in a country where minimum wage is N18,000.
The 2016 padded budget includes:

- N75 million rent for Aso Rock
- N795 million for website update
- N90 million kitchen utensils for Aso Rock

The Chief of Army Staff is being "protected" despite owning several multi-million $$$$$$$$$$ mansions in Dubai.
The Fulani ex-minister for environment disappears with Niger Delta Clean Up project money $1 billion and is rewarded with DSG position in the United Nations.
The Grand Khadi of CORRUPTION who is pretendiing to be fighting the menace has refused to make a PUBLIC declaration of his assets despite his campaign promise over two years ago.
The Commander-in-Thief gives our scarce forex at N3 to his favoured cronies and cabal.
Yet some brain-dead zombies are wondering why our country has been plunged into recession with the meiguard in charge of securing our interests chilling in far-away London.
Surely some people need to see a shrink.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4321994_dinomelaye_jpeg07471ac0e5693f3a304015d92709c77f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2017
Ioannes:

You know Nothing my friend.

He probably just pulled out the name from thin air knowing Nigerians love hearing the words fire (as in die by fire) and omega (as in alpha and omega), a combination of which makes no sense.
Whether he pulled out the name from thin air is not for you to judge neither is it related to the issue here. You know nothing.

I stand with apostle suleman

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Raphaelmary(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2017
stealthtiger:
Ftc
4wia?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by LordOfNaira: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2017
eluelu:
Let's be caution. Hands join in hand, all will not go unpunished. If u don't know the meaning of blackmail or u have not experience it, then its easy to jump into any conclusion. But Justice will be done soon. Apostle Suleiman is still and will always be the man that stood against killing of innocent Christian in Southern Kaduna.
Let our shameful leaders write better script next time because these one is not working. The church of God will keep matching on and the gate of hell( political, religious, tribal or blackmail) will never stop it.

Do you know the meaning of the idiom "stand against"?

Sule was in the comfort of his church surrounded by bodyguards when he uttered those violent and inciteful words. A man using the word "behead... nothing will happen"

If he wants to be a Mahatma Gandhi, a Nelson Mandela and even our own Fela, Gani Fawehinmi and Wole Soyinka and many other fearless crusaders, he should go to Kaduna or to Aso Rock and go and make his declarations there. That would be bravery. Not staying in the midst of hundreds of church worshippers and bodyguards to utter a statement he himself will never be able to carry out should the situation arise. Where was he during the military regimes of IBB and Abacha when men like Fela, Fawehinmi and Soyinka became nuisance to the regimes? All of them have suddenly found their voice when the military left power.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2017
If nothing happens within/after 24 hours , i will single handedly destroy this man .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
Whether he pulled out the name from thin air is not for you to judge neither is it related to the issue here. You know nothing.

I stand with apostle suleman

Just make sure something happens within 24 hours or else you will perish along with him . Not all Nigerians can be fooled .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
xykms101:

Just make sure something happens within 24 hours or else you will perish along with him . Not all Nigerians can be fooled .
Its You and your entire family and generation shall perish before the end of this week. Nonsense
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
You and your entire family and generation shall perish before the end of this week. Nonsense

Nah ... we shall not perish because we refused to pitch our tents with Lucifer. Just make sure something happens within that period . There' s no going back , you will die if nothing happens.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Respect55(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Ask4Info:

SHEEP GO BACK TO YOUR STABLE.
Weldone Mr intelligent
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by SageTravels: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2017
sexaddict08:

you be mumu... as in, confirm one...
somebody is collecting church money to go n fulkk his mistress and u say they should not talk abi. I know your type

Your the real Bastard. for your mind now you think you Suleman is guilty. that's one problem with people like u acting as if you have no skeleton in your own cupboard. fucck out.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by SageTravels: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2017
gofnor:
yes we should not judge and condem but we should say the truth at all times.

Who do you think is saying the truth.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by SageTravels: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2017
mrphysics:
Are you this dumb?

just like you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=anonimi post=54535510]
[s]
BMC super charged with their e-warrior job of confusing their fellow citizens on social media with lies, propaganda and defamation to DISTRACT our attention from the stealing going on under this federal administration that pretends to be fighting corruption.[/s]

Your job- asslicking Apostle Sule

Suleman's job - licking kitty of hot chicks e.g. Stephanie & Daniella

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2017
xykms101:

Nah ... we shall not perish because we refused to pitch our tents with Lucifer. Just make sure something happens within that period . There' s no going back , you will die if nothing happens.
You and your entire family and generation will die by the end of this week whether you pitch tent with Lucifer or not. It has been ordained to happen. You opened your useless mouth to spew rubbish and it will bounce back to you and your household
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
You and your entire family and generation will die by the end of this week whether you pitch tent with Lucifer or not. It has been ordained to happen. You opened your useless mouth to spew rubbish and it will bounce back to you and your household

Let's wait and see . Your 24hrs remain 11hrs.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2017
xykms101:

Let's wait and see . Your 24hrs remain 11hrs.
Go and sleep, for your time is running out
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by xykms101: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2017
dragonking3:
Go and sleep, for your time is running out

RIP
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" by dragonking3: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2017
xykms101:

RIP
RIP to you and your entire family cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.