Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

How To Be A Great Uncle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Great Uncle (585 Views)

My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Great Uncle by Hideki(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is the most difficult title in the world. Trust me unless you ain't one yet! Or you are not close to your niece and nephews...but I will give you some tips on how to be a good uncle.

1. Never visit the kids empty handed! bros abeq try buy candy or chocolate or bubble gum or peanuts...just buy anything edible.

2. Learn to give tips!....tip the kids always (they will even tell you when their parents don't like your face)

3. Ensure you don't visit frequently...even though you have all time in the world.

4. Let your bro/sis know that you are a no-nonsense nigga that way the kids would adjust automatically

5. Do not miss a good chance to serve justice to their buttocks when they misbehave.

6. If you know you are expecting some notes while leaving...uncle use style do small work o...even if everything is in order, stylishly disorder and re-arrange

7. Do not finish any task you are helping out with on time, another might await you. In a house filled with kids work no dey finnish!

8. Take them out! When you are boxed up, take permission and flex the kids.

9. If you have a problem, do not tell your bro or sis while the kids are around... if not you may see lalasticlala doing justice to your matter on NL

10. Strive to make your cash so that they will be the one disturbing you to come say hello...

Truth is being uncle sucks!!! Sucks more when you are not married, and you not the wife's sibling nd you don't have a job yet...

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Great Uncle by RisenJoe(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
True
Re: How To Be A Great Uncle by faithfull18(f): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2021
Lol, @OP, Pele.

(1) (Reply)

Depression On The Rise In Nigeria, How Do We Curb It / Celebrate Ur Mum Post Her Pics With A Short Note / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.