Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt (6570 Views)

Are Igbos Descended From Ancient Sumerians? / Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water. / Ancient Shrine Commissioned In Oyo State By Alaafin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 1:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Ancient Egyptians - Yes, THE PYRAMID BUILDERS and GLOBAL CIVILIZERS - Were Blacks. Our Ancestors.

- Tomb Art and Sculpture from Ancient Egypt

Pharaoh Tutunkhamun

Queen Tiye, his grandmother

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 1:50am On Mar 13, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 1:52am On Mar 13, 2017
The Papyrus of Maihepri, Circa 3,000 BC

Maiherpri was buried in a Royal Tomb in the Valley of the Kings, the royal necropolis. The mummy was unwrapped in March 1901, revealing a very dark skin with woolly hair. In Maiherperi's tomb, a papyrus was found depicting him with literally "blackish" skin. The papyrus in question was the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by DrDeji20(m): 2:01am On Mar 13, 2017
they are mostly Nubian origin.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:02am On Mar 13, 2017
DrDeji20:
they are mostly Nubian origin.
ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE OF ''NUBIAN'' ORIGIN, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN BY BLACK.

3 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Those are definitely African skin colours - and eyes grin

5 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Muafrika2:
Those are definitely African skin colours - and eyes grin

The funniest thing is how white people were able to convince the world that the ancient Egyptians were whites. They used their fake movies like Ten Commandments and other fake Hollywood productions, used fake documentaries and fake education to deceive people.

Thankfully, we are starting to know the truth, ie that BLACK AFRICANS civilized this world.

We were the world's first mathematicians, architects, builders, civil engineers, sailors, explorers, doctors, scientists, astronomers, and philosophers.

Without the BLACK MAN'S ORIGINAL input, inventions, and discoveries over thousands of years, there will be no modern civilization today to speak of.

5 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

The funniest thing is how white people were able to convince the world that the ancient Egyptians were whites. They used their fake movies like Ten Commandments and other Hollywood productions, used fake documentaries and other fake education to deceive people. Thankfully, we are starting the know the truth, that AFRICANS civilized this world.

These people only got alitle sense after the medieval period otherwise they were nowhere near civilised, under the brutal mercy of a handful of "lords" who enslaved their own people.

It's a joke for them to claim a Kingdom that was run with more civility and freedom. Where people farmed, got educated indiscriminately and most importantly, lived free. Freedom is an African ideal. Not European.

6 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

These people only got alitle sense after the medieval period otherwise they were nowhere near civilised, under the brutal mercy of a handful of "lords" who enslaved their own people.

It's a joke for them to claim a Kingdom that was run with more civility and freedom. Where people farmed, got educated indiscriminately and most importantly, lived free. Freedom is an African ideal. Not European.

What we need now is for our historians to start tracing the migratory journeys of our ancestors from the Nile Valley region down to West/East and Central Africa, in antiquity. Those journeys took place around 1000 to 2000 years ago, and can be traced and charted, ONCE we ACCEPT the truth of our history, ie that it is inextricably linked to the Nile Valley.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

What we need now is for our historians to start tracing the migratory journeys of our ancestors from the Nile Valley region down to West/East and Central Africa, in antiquity. Those journeys took place around 1000 to 2000 years ago, and can be traced and charted, ONCE we ACCEPT the truth of our history, ie that it is inextricably linked to the Nile Valley.

Many do. But when children go to school, they taught to despise African culture and elderly wisdom, just before they are given an alternative migration route and theory of origin.

It's a well planned and executed manipulation of facts. I must say the white nation is a genius in mass propaganda and manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

Many do. But when children go to school, they taught to despise African culture and elderly wisdom, just before they are given an alternative migration route and theory of origin.

It's a well planned and executed manipulation of facts. I must say the white nation is a genius in mass propaganda and manipulation.

I wouldn't even call it 'genius'. More like desperation. Because they have no real history to speak of, they need to invent a history of ancient achievement, in order to justify the unjustifiable position they've placed themselves in today - cornering the earth's resources through violence, slavery and colonisation, and lording it over the rest of mankind. If they just did that out of the blue, many would question and challenge them, but if they could show that their dominance is 'natural' [since they've 'always' been at the top, eg in Egypt (wink wink)], then people would accept their preeminence as a matter of course, and not challenge them in a fundamental way. That's the whole idea. It's also the reason why they 'repainted' Jesus white, and are even claiming to be 'Jews' today, when in fact the original, real Jews, are the Bantu branch of African people.

3 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

I wouldn't even call it 'genius'. More like desperation. Because they have no real history to speak of, they need to invent a history of ancient achievement, in order to justify the unjustifiable position they've placed themselves in today - cornering the earth's resources and lording it over everyone else. If they just did that out of the blue, many would question and challenge them, but if they could show that their dominance is 'natural' [since they've 'always' been at the top, eg in Egypt (wink wink)], then people would accept their dominance as a matter of course, and not challenge them in a fundamental way.

All that just to keep us on a leash grin I don't think war mongering Africans will care about history when the tide changes and the playing ground (militarily speaking) is evened cool

Let them enjoy their 15 minutes at the top of the world for now.

4 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 2:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

All that just to keep us on a leash grin I don't think war mongering Africans will care about history when the tide changes and the playing ground (militarily speaking) is evened cool

Let them enjoy their 15 minutes at the top of the world for now.

I actually think their end is accelerating fast. For some reason I see Trump as the guy who will usher in the fall of the west.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

I actually think their end is accelerating fast. For some reason I see Trump as the guy who will usher in the fall of the west.

Trump seems to think the US of today is thevUS of 1945 grin. With his "make America great again" mind frame he will probably lead the west to a war they will never recover from. I can't wait for it grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Pharaoh Tutunkhamun, circa 1300BC

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by YonkijiSappo: 3:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Oyinbo brainwashing of the world is back firing.
They lied about Egypt!

3 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 3:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

Trump seems to think the US of today is thevUS of 1945 grin. With his "make America great again" mind frame he will probably lead the west to a war they will never recover from. I can't wait for it grin

Yep. I see that happening. Their ancient seers like Nostradamus actually predicted the rise of Trump. Nostradamus called him ''The False Trumpet''. Look it up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by YonkijiSappo: 3:06am On Mar 13, 2017
The Average so called "Arab Egyptian" is still between 10 and 20% African even after extensive mixing that lasted over centuries with Turks/Ottomans, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Other Levantines, Arabs and other pale skinned races.
How much more the ancient Egyptians?

3 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

Yep. I see that happening. Their ancient seers like Nostradamus actually predicted the rise of Trump. Nostradamus called him ''The False Trumpet''. Look it up. smiley

One prediction reads:

“The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws.”

grin grin

Finally Nostradamus writes “the Republic of the big city” will engage in costly military operations, ordered by the “trumpet”, which has led to fears of nuclear war.

shocked
Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
The Average so called "Arab Egyptian" is still between 10 and 20% African even after extensive mixing that lasted over centuries with Turks/Ottomans, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Other Levantines, Arabs and other pale skinned races.
How much more the ancient Egyptians?

What you said is confirmed by this ancient testimony:

Excerpts:

In 1787, Count Constantine de Volney -- a French nobleman, philosopher, historian, orientalist, and politician -- embarked on a journey to the East, and reached Ottoman Egypt were he spent nearly seven months.

Constantine de Volney was troubled much by the institution of slavery. His expressed opinion that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans departed from the typical European view of the late eighteenth century, but it gave many people cause for reflection. During his visit to Egypt he expressed amazement that the Egyptians – whose civilization was greatly admired in Europe – were not White!

"All the Egyptians," wrote de Volney, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says:

''As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians
because, like them, they are black with woolly hair...''

"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance)

"In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites!

"In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mould."

M. Constantine de Volney, Travels through Syria and Egypt in the Years 1783, 1784, and 1785 (London: 1787), p. 80-83.

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/sphinx.htm

5 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 3:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Muafrika2:

One prediction reads...

Yup.. You know, the thing about this world is there's nothing hidden under the sun. There's always an answer to something if you look hard enough..... wink By the way, Byzantium was an ancient Greek kingdom that welcomed immigrants with open arms... so Nostradamus, writing 500 years ago, correctly saw the future country, 'USA', as the 'Byzantium' of its time.

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

Yup.. You know, the thing about this world is there's nothing hidden under the sun. There's always an answer to something if you look hard enough..... wink

True. And there is nothing new .... men are very predictable

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by afroniger: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

Roskkii, may the gods (real ones not the imported ones) bless and reward you abundantly for this expose. The truth must be exposed for all to see and maybe this will kickstart a steady process of reformatting the brainwashed minds of black people the world over. It is obvious that a conspiracy was implemented to hide and rewrite our histories, and this may be responsible for our retrogression amongst the committee of nations.

Lalastclala your attention is required on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rossikk(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
afroniger:

Roskkii, may the gods (real ones not the imported ones) bless and reward you abundantly for this expose. The truth must be exposed for all to see and maybe this will kickstart a steady process of reformatting the brainwashed minds of black people the world over. It is obvious that a calculated conspiracy was implemented to hide and rewrite our histories, and this may be responsible for our retrogression amongst the committee of nations.

Lalastclala your attention is required on this thread.

Thanks bro. I've no idea why the mods rarely post these sort of threads on the front page. I think they prefer to post Ini Edo's ''hot new figure'', and so on...

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
BEFORE THERE WAS ROME, BEFORE THERE WAS ATHENS, BEFORE THERE WAS LONDON, BEFORE THERE WAS PARIS, BEFORE THERE WAS NEW YORK, BEFORE THERE WAS MOSCOW, OR BEIJING, OR TOKYO, THERE WAS..... THEBES.

THEBES (NOWE)

CITY OF A HUNDRED GATES

Thebes is the Greek name for a city in Ancient Egypt, natively known as NOWE, located about 800 km south of the Mediterranean, on the east bank of the river Nile within the modern city of Luxor.

As the seat of the Theban Triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu, Thebes was known in the Egyptian language from the end of the New Kingdom as niwt-imn, "The City of Amun."

Thebes was inhabited from around 3200 BC. ...According to George Modelski, Thebes had about 40,000 inhabitants in 2000 BC (compared to 60,000 in Mamfe (Greek ''Memphis''), the largest city of the world at the time). By 1800 BC, the population of Mamfe was down to about 30,000, making Thebes the largest city in Egypt at the time. By the Amarna period (14th century BC), Thebes may have grown to be the largest city in the world, with a population of about 80,000, a position which it held until about 1000 BC, when it was again surpassed by Mamfe (among others).

With the 19th Dynasty the seat of government moved to the Delta. The archaeological remains of Thebes offer a striking testimony to Egyptian civilization at its height. The Greek poet Homer extolled the wealth of Thebes in the Iliad, Book 9 (c. 8th Century BC): "... in Egyptian Thebes the heaps of precious ingots gleam, the hundred-gated Thebes."

Thebes

[img]http://mandoxegypt.files./2015/02/khonsu-002.jpg[/img]

PHARAOHS...

.....................Amenhotep

Tutunkhamun

.............Amenhotep III

[img]http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files./2008/11/nubians-offering.jpg[/img]

The City Of A Hundred Gates

''References have been made to Thebes, and they may have seemed to be almost passing references. Yet Thebes was the most important single city in the entire history of the black people. This whole series of lectures could be properly based on Thebes. The history of Black Africa might well begin at Thebes. For this was truly the "Eternal City of the Blacks" that presented the most compelling evidence that they were the builders of the earliest civilization in Kem, later called Egypt, as well as the great civilization in the South [Nubia]. The foundation of Thebes, like the black state of which it was the center, goes back so far in prehistory that not even a general stone age period can be suggested.

Let us never forget the central fact about Thebes, not even for a moment. For if the Blacks had never left a single written record of their past greatness, that record would still stand, defying time, in the deathless stones of Thebes, of her fallen columns from temples, monuments, and her pyramids; a city more eternal than Rome because its foundation was laid before the dawn of history, and its plan was that copied by other cities of the world . If the Blacks of today want to measure the distance to the heights from which they have fallen, they need go no farther than Nowe (Thebes).''

- Dr Chancellor Williams, 'The Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race from 4500BC to 2000AD'

1 Like

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Rosskii: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2017
THE GREAT SPHINX OF EGYPT

ESTIMATED DATE OF CONSTRUCTION: 10,500 BC

As this New York Times article describes the statue, ''This is an anatomical condition of forward development in both jaws, more frequently found in people of African ancestry than in those from Asian or Indo-European stock.....Thus, the Sphinx is likely a facial representation of a black African..... facial soft-tissue analysis of this fabled man-lion would support a much earlier origin for the Sphinx, when Africans may have dominated the region.''

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/07/18/opinion/l-sphinx-may-really-be-a-black-african-408692.html

2 Likes

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by SWYM(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
If only Africans read
If only

Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
There is no doubt that the Ancient Egyptians were black, but the question is which black people. The Ancient Egyptians themselves said, they came from the land of Punt. Ancient Egyptians used to refer the territory south of Egypt, as the land of Punt. Precise location of Punt is unknown, but scholars suggest that it stretched from the Nile valley up to Red Sea coast, and from there it further extended south ward.

The Nubians and Bejas(Cushite) were definitely among the Ancient Egyptians. Cushite peoples like Afars, Agews, Somalians and few other may be part of it. Some Bantus may also be part of it.

After Ancient Egypt was conquered by Persians, Alexander the Great and then Romans. Most of the Ancient Egyptians were assimilated or migrated to other parts of Africa and Mediterranean region.

Let's hope and time will tell who were the exact Ancient Egyptians.
Re: Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt by SWYM(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hati13:
There is no doubt that the Ancient Egyptians were black, but the question is which black people. The Ancient Egyptians themselves said, they came from the land of Punt. Ancient Egyptians used to refer the territory south of Egypt, as the land of Punt. Precise location of Punt is unknown, but scholars suggest that it stretched from the Nile valley up to Red Sea coast, and from there it further extended south ward.

The Nubians and Bejas(Cushite) were definitely among the Ancient Egyptians. Cushite peoples like Afars, Agews, Somalians and few other may be part of it. Some Bantus may also be part of it.

After Ancient Egypt was conquered by Persians, Alexander the Great and then Romans. Most of the Ancient Egyptians were assimilated or migrated to other parts of Africa and Mediterranean region.

Let's hope and time will tell who were the exact Ancient Egyptians.

This is exactly what Diop said!
There is no waiting for anything
Africans should stop waiting for people to rewrite history to favour Africa
African should do this herself!

It was settled in 1974 in Cairo when UNESCO called for a conference to put an end to the argument
Only 2 people came well researched and prepared
Cheik Anta Diop and Theophile Obenga

These two men gave evidences across
1) Cultural similarities
2) Language similarities
3) Scientific data, Melanin Samples
4)According to the Ancient themselves who claimed to come from the South of the Continent
5) Eye witnesses accounts eg Herodotus, Plato, Aristotle

It was unfortunate they couldn't come to a conclusion as the Arabs and European Egyptologist arguments presented were lacking substance in comparison to what he gave.
But you don't expect white Arabs and Europeans to admit they were black.
That would mean eating back their words and actions
Which is beyond impossible.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Language Could Be The Next Official Language Of Nigeria. / Friendliest People In Africa? / Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.