Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerians Has Done It Once Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Has Done It Once Again (4817 Views)

Only In Nigeria: See What Nigerians Has Been Reduced To / Why Do Nigerians Has To Go Through Long Road To Financial Freedom / 1,600 Buses For 150million Nigerians? Has The President Gone Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Doesn't matter- it would still be difficult for such a company to be able to rapidly anage the whole subsaharan arket at such a short period of time.

However around 1.6 million cars are sold each year in africa (which include north africa) so assuming nnewi sells each car for 10,000 dollars, and run an operating cost of 6000 dollars a car- then they should make 6 billion dollars a year. Assuming they catered for the whole of africa. And you can see i made some exagerrations.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by DisGuy: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Dey go gree? No be Ndi Igbo? The sick cattle rearers and scavengers from the north go gree? Let them generate 10,000 mw so that the plant can be functional first and leave the rest for the Igbo man with his business acumen.Don't mind them. Inoson plz wait till 2015. When Soludo said that he will transform Anambra to the Dubai of Africa.Do they think it is by building tall storey building.By the way,small dubai is owing over 80 billion dollars,Nigeria's revenue in 2 years.If Nnewi assemblys 50% of cars used in Nigeria and the sub region,do you know how many thousands of jobs that will be created. The revenue will surpass oil. Sick idiots.Let them force themselves out of hospital.Ala were kwe ha.

Equ blame the hausa that don't even know you exist, your Igbotic governor bought 200 cars annualy from obodo oyinbo dash it out to cab drivers and girlfriends, the only ndi igbotic thing about this business flair is that the contract was awarded to a fellow igbo man probably a cousin, he probably didnt know this company existed! oloshi you wont blame your own governors first before paranoia set in

how many ndi igbo governors are supporting this company, they are busy riding about in abuja with their imported machine, Mazi-Diss-Bends in Abuja swapping Yoruba girls with their hausa brethrens

oyinara
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
ou are a typical yar'adua,clog in the wheel of progress of Nigeria.You think God is silly.Let him force his way out of Jeddah.

LOW IQ i.d.i.o.t.

I am stating what is a typical concern for car manufacturing. Before you start postulating some stupid idea, you always have to critically analyze every issue. That car was a bloody prototype. Moreover, I havnt seen yet how safe the car is on nigerian roads, and I am clueless about its durability.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by ChapelleS: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
SEFAGO:

Doesn't matter- it would still be difficult for such a company to be able to rapidly anage the whole subsaharan arket at such a short period of time.

However around 1.6 million cars are sold each year in africa (which include north africa) so assuming nnewi sells each car for 10,000 dollars, and run an operating cost of 6000 dollars a car- then they should make 6 billion dollars a year. Assuming they catered for the whole of africa. And you can see i made some exagerrations.

You need to start thinking;If brand new cars are built or assembled in Nigeria,how many will be sold. The 1.6 million would not be enough for Lagos alone. Why is the developed world driving all the cars,is it not because it is produced in their backyard. A car of 5 million Naira in Nigeria does not cost up to 3million Naira Abroad use your head. Think of 50 million cars sold to over 500million Africans and you will be in the clear.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by metalgong5(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
Dis Guy:

Equ blame the hausa that don't even know you exist, your Igbotic governor bought 200 cars annualy from obodo oyinbo dash it out to cab drivers and girlfriends, the only ndi igbotic thing about this business flair is that the contract was awarded to a fellow igbo man probably a cousin, he probably didnt know this company existed! oloshi you wont blame your own governors first before paranoia set in

how many ndi igbo governors are supporting this company, they are busy riding about in abuja with their imported machine, Mazi-Diss-Bends in Abuja swapping Yoruba girls with their hausa brethrens

oyinara
Another imbecillic product of the normadic education doing what they know best!!! Lazy set of blood suckers. sad
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by ChapelleS: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
metal-gong:

Another imbecillic product of the normadic education doing what they know best!!! Lazy set of blood suckers. sad

They need to separate this normadic clowns from the rest of us.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by honeric01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
I hope the car has been tested by expert and i hope the vehicles passed?
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
You need to start thinking;If brand new cars are built or assembled in Nigeria,how many will be sold. The 1.6 million would not be enough for Lagos alone. Why is the developed world driving all the cars,is it not because it is produced in their backyard. A car of 5 million Naira in Nigeria does not cost up to 3million Naira Abroad use your head. Think of 50 million cars sold to over 500million Africans and you will be in the clear.

I repeat, a total of of 1.4 million cars on average are sold in africa yearly. Moreover, the total ppopulation of africa is around a billion, - people who are not using cars would make up at least 30% of the population (20 and below). Then consider how many people can buy  cars, and how long they use the cars- u see people in africa using cars for like 10 years, bros 50 million cars would prolly need to be sold over a span of 20 years- people just dont buy cars at once- revenue is usually a yearly thing.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by DisGuy: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2009
honeric01:

I hope the car has been tested by expert and i hope the vehicles passed?

why is it that when it comes to igbo products you call for testing did you lot test the sick president before they force him on nigerians?

metal-gong:

that's what your do best whine whilst blowing grammar, don't worry wait for the Jews ya hear

Chapelle.S:

They need to separate this normadic clowns from the rest of us.

who are THEY? Northerners? oloshi
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
Dis Guy:

why is it that when it comes to igbo products you call for testing did you lot test the sick president before they force him on nigerians?

i hope you don't buy drinks with no nafdac number or do you?

do you drive cars that was never tested?

even if it was Gordon brown that made the car, i still would ask if it has been tested or not. life no get duplicate.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2009

Because any i.d.i.o.t knows that cars must pass significant tests before they are placed on the market. This is about peoples lives in question not some veiled insult. Your analogy does not even pass water- what does yar'adua have to do with a supposed "corporate product"

that's what your do best whine whilst blowing grammar, don't worry wait for the Jews ya hea
r

Seems hilarious  grin grin grin, due to some miscommunication the igbo clown are arguing with each other thing the "other" is igbo. Awon oloshi, ati iranu
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by ChapelleS: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
SEFAGO:

Because any i.d.i.o.t knows that cars must pass significant tests before they are placed on the market. This is about peoples lives in question not some veiled insult. Your analogy does not even pass water- what does yar'adua have to do with a supposed "corporate product"
r

Seems hilarious grin grin grin, due to some miscommunication the igbo clown are arguing with each other thing the "other" is igbo. Awon oloshi, ati iranu

Ala ugba ga were kwa gi. Nkita ara.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by AloyEmeka9: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
Dis Guy:

oyinara

You are very stupid indeed. What calls for this abuse on Yoruba women now?
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by AloyEmeka9: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/210043_Wuling-0-6-Ton-Single-Cab-Mini-Truck_jpge9bcf8623295578ab2c1b42270bdf241[/img]

This truck is cool. I will not be surprised if another African country[likely Ghana] start patronizing them. The Nigerian government will never ever patronize this industry because it will mean that those contractors who supply foreign vehicles to the government will make nothing. Corruption is our major problem.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
it looks like any previously manufactured truck to me
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by Jaybee2412(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
SEFAGO:

it looks like any previously manufactured truck to me

What do you expect? A space craft? grin
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
yes ooo, the way the self-styled jews are yapping their mouths, na photocopy they bring sef. I just want to make sure it is safe sha, because everything i used to buy from these boys always pafukaed after one day of use. If this truck stops in the middle of third mainland bridge wetin go happen undecided
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by Horus(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2009
honeric01:

do you drive cars that was never tested?

What evidences or proofs do you have that the car was not tested?.
Or is it just because it is a Nigerian car that you have doubts?
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by AloyEmeka9: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
SEFAGO:

yes ooo, the way the self-styled jews are yapping their mouths, na photocopy they bring sef
. I just want to make sure it is safe sha, because everything i used to buy from these boys always pafukaed after one day of use. If this truck stops in the middle of third mainland bridge wetin go happen undecided

People who reason like you are the reason we are still backward in Nigeria. From my intuition, I can deduce that you are ridiculing the man's project simply because of his ethnicity?. How dumb can African be. Don't you know that if the company grows, many Nigerians and other west Africans stand to gain employment there?. If someone like you becomes the minister in charge of industries, you will do your best to frustrate that man because he is a 'self styled jew'. Yet we blame yaradua for every problem in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by Nchara: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
Sefago be careful. Or ammo whip your arse again. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
People who reason like you are the reason we are still backward in Nigeria. From my intuition, I can deduce that you are ridiculing the man's project simply because of his ethnicity?. How dumb can African be. Don't you know that if the company grows, many Nigerians and other west Africans stand to gain employment there?. If someone like you becomes the minister in charge of industries, you will do your best to frustrate that man because he is a 'self styled jew'. Yet we blame yaradua for every problem in Nigeria.

No, your intuition is misguided. I am irritated that questions about the safety of the truck is being circumvented by people who claim that such a request is because the truckmaker is igbo. I dont stay in Nigeria, I see black ppl like once in a while, so no I dont care if the car makes was green. I used that word because Dis Guy and company had turned this into something else- attack the right people
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by SEFAGO(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
Sefago be careful. Or ammo whip your arse again.

When did you whip my arse? Or wasn't it the other way round
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by Sagamite(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2009
Nchara:

Sefago be careful. Or ammo whip your arse again. grin grin

You are going to whoop is arse by lying that your went to the best university in Germany, when your university is not even in the top 30? grin grin grin

Fraud!!!
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by AloyEmeka9: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
No, your intuition is misguided. I am irritated that questions about the safety of the truck is being circumvented by people who claim that such a request is because the truckmaker is igbo. I dont stay in Nigeria, I see black ppl like once in a while, so no I dont care if the car makes was green. I used that word because Dis Guy and company had turned this into something else- attack the right people

Everything about you is tribe.
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by JNdupu: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
I clicked on this thread because the title was "Nigerians Has Done It Once Again". I was seriously proud of the achevement and put down my morning coffee to continue reading some educated discussions about why such initiatives have not progressed and what lessons can be learnt from elsewhere. It soon degenerated into Igbo-this, yoruba-that, hausa-whether.

Maybe that is the crux of the matter.

The pride turned into shame because we are displaying an ugly facet of our daily interaction to the wider world - Passionate Irrationality, IMO. Maybe the people who compile the world-failed-state index did not have to visit Nigeria to accelerate us towards the bottom of the table, they only have to visit popular Nigerian forums.

Good luck oh, my people (yes - and that includes all Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba/Minorities).
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by rethink: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
@post

A very fine post but the tribal bigots as usually will hijack it. just watch. Some of the citizens of Nigeria are so Predictable. Can you see why we get the leader the scientist the professors doctors we have?

A good thing happens and someone on the first page says

chosen04 posts, /////,,,,,///// Igbo creativity at its best.

From what i can observe people want a nigeria but the tribal bigots want to subdue other tribes to submission. I say you can do anything you like dont bring your Igbo, Yoruba and hausa into my face. I am first a Nigerian.

God bless Our Fatherland Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Has Done It Once Again by rethink: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
@all tribal bigots on this thread

Can you all see why we get the leaders we have people will steal in the name of themselves and when they are caught they will bring tribalism. The truth is bitter but we see that the kind of comments is the one that destroys our youths when they read such foolishness. If muttallab had wanted to make an invention He would have to meet people like you in the offices.

The making of abdul muttallab is by all you tribal hatemongers. If muttallab came up to you with questions of Equality and Justice you will probably tell him how his father used to chase goats and cows untill they started stealling Nigeria dry are you different to the guys in Yemen. Even if he had the Genuine heart to solve the problem. We the southern are the terrorist we are the Terrorist master mind.

Shame on all of you Southerners. You guys are worse than the Yemenis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Influenced My U-turn On National Teams’ Ban — President / Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! / Handcuff Shortage Hits Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.