Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,349 members, 5,779,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 11:35 PM

How To Improve On Your Career With I.T - Career (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (42775 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / Skyrocket Your Career With This Skill(check It Out) / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by litenet14: 9:08pm On Jul 23
smiley
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 11:13pm On Jul 23
smiley
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by litenet14: 6:30am On Jul 24
contact[s][/s]
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 7:29am On Jul 24
details
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by kaywhy09(m): 7:46am On Jul 24
Do you know that if you connect me with your rich relatives or acquaintances for good job or opportunity, you will not die? It'll only make you a good Samaritan. I really need connectionless for good job.
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Khristos001(m): 7:47am On Jul 24
GET QUALITY EDITOR AND PROOFREADER FOR YOUR WORK.

Are you looking for a professional editor and proofreader capable of rendering quality service? You have come to the right place!!

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I help writers like you proofread and edit their manuscript into a perfect work of art.

I am really passionate about proofreading and editing and I have extensive experience in that niche. I have read lots of books and materials and there is a 95% chance that whatever you are working on, I have come across it and I know just the right words and style to get the message across to your audience.

Your writing might be good but you would agree with me that it is difficult to spot mistakes in your own work. That is where the need for my services arise.

You may be a new writer with a burning desire to have your work standout among other expert writers. Here again, my work is fundamental to attaining that desire.

You may be a student or an author with much work on your hands. Why not allow me proofread and edit your work, preserving your style and message and thus allowing you focus on other important work.

What can I do for you?
1. I will help you fix all grammatical and syntax errors.
2. I will correct spelling, punctuation, ensuring clarity and flow of the work.
3. I will adjust the tone and language of the work to appeal your target audience.
4. I will make edits to improve readability and accessibility while maintaining your voice and intent.
5. I will proofread and edit your text with impeccable precision, alertness and accuracy.
6. I will give you needed feedback on your work and germane suggestions for improvements.

Feel free to get in touch with me. I will be more than willing to further discuss how I can help you achieve your goal and I look forward to working with you.
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 12:01pm On Jul 24
Thx
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 12:31pm On Jul 24
Contact
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 4:38pm On Jul 24
detailss
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 5:20pm On Jul 24
details
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 6:45pm On Jul 24
2020 Scholarship
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 9:07pm On Jul 24
response
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by litenet14: 9:55pm On Jul 24
You can proceed
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 4:33am On Jul 25
emillya:
How To Improve on Your Career.

One of the best ways to achieve improving on your career is to always Update Your Resume: Take some time to look over your resume to update it and improve it. It’s always a good idea to have an up-to-date resume handy on the off chance that another opportunity arises. Make new copies and place them in your briefcase so that they are always ready to hand out.

This practically helped me recently in promotion at work. Whether you are looking for a New Job or aiming for Promotion, the key is to Always Update Your Resume. There's always something to add to your CV. Don't assume you have got all it takes to secure a job or to get promotion.

Employers are always looking for more, that extra or additional boost in your skills will always impress them, especially technical skills in Computing and I.T, trust me employers want technical and I.T Skilled employees nowadays.

There are places online where you can take Low-cost I.T Programs and Certification to boost your CV.
You can apply for Self-Paced E-Learning and I.T Diploma Certification in this link: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php, just answer few english test to qualify and start at a reduced fee.

In conclusion, i will leave you with this job readiness tips:

1. Understand your job
2. Understand the labour market
3. Improve on Presentation and Communication skills for purpose of interview
4. Develop I.T Skills and Competence - You can do so here on scholarship: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Thanks for Your Time!

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by litenet14: 6:23am On Jul 25
on point
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 7:25am On Jul 25
Nicely done
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 12:21pm On Jul 25
emillya:

One of the best ways to achieve improving on your career is to always Update Your Resume: Take some time to look over your resume to update it and improve it. It’s always a good idea to have an up-to-date resume handy on the off chance that another opportunity arises. Make new copies and place them in your briefcase so that they are always ready to hand out.

This practically helped me recently in promotion at work. Whether you are looking for a New Job or aiming for Promotion, the key is to Always Update Your Resume. There's always something to add to your CV. Don't assume you have got all it takes to secure a job or to get promotion.

Employers are always looking for more, that extra or additional boost in your skills will always impress them, especially technical skills in Computing and I.T, trust me employers want technical and I.T Skilled employees nowadays.

There are places online where you can take Low-cost I.T Programs and Certification to boost your CV.
You can apply for Self-Paced E-Learning and I.T Diploma Certification in this link: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php, just answer few english test to qualify and start at a reduced fee.

1. Understand your job
4. Develop I.T Skills and Competence - You can do so here on scholarship: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Thanks for Your Time!

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by litenet14: 12:54pm On Jul 25
wink
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 1:21pm On Jul 25
ok
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 1:30pm On Jul 25
smiley
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 4:41pm On Jul 25
2020 Scholarship
emillya:

1. Understand your job

Thanks for Your Time!

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lite16nl: 4:55pm On Jul 25
2020 Scholarship
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 6:45pm On Jul 25
informed
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 8:29am On Jul 26
Nice
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lohaxo9811: 10:38am On Jul 26
Improved
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 11:08am On Jul 26
emillya:

1. Understand your job

Thanks for Your Time!

kk
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 8:10pm On Jul 26
wink
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by ojoalalibo: 7:32am On Jul 27
emillya:

1. Understand your job

Thanks for Your Time!

Thanks
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 8:46am On Jul 27
cool
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 9:10am On Jul 27
k
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by citicapfin: 11:06am On Jul 27
morning
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by landcarz: 12:19pm On Jul 27
COOOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / My Life As A Teacher. / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.