Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Apostle Johnson Suleiman Saga (my Take) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Apostle Johnson Suleiman Saga (my Take) (437 Views)

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apostle Johnson Suleiman Saga (my Take) by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
I have never Seen a Muslim lady accuse her Alfa or Imam Not once but Christians are too gullible, foolish and lazy to read their bible where it is clearly written that the world is not to judge us but everything should be done accordingly AS the scripture directs I.e The church can only church the church simple

Prophet TB Joshua was accused where is he now? Shut down after his synagogue church colapse?

Pastor Chris nko where e dey? Shut down after his wife accused him of adultery and divorcing him?

Pastor adeboye nko make I no talk

What of COZA pastor e church don close? That one own worsw lol

And now its apostle Johnson suleiman... who the gate of hell shall not prevail against

Am not saying dis men are above sin or wrong doing am just saying dia is dis grace attach to their life, the life is not theirs anymore so humiliating and shutting them up is hard...

Don't believe everything the media tells you

Use ur brain sometimes

My take on the Johnson Suleiman saga

A.C.E
Re: The Apostle Johnson Suleiman Saga (my Take) by menxer: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2017

Don't believe everything the media tells you

Use ur brain sometimes

In between add:
Don't believe everything your pastor tells you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do you have this sermon "The Danger Of Religious Pollution" / How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? / Understanding The Deen Online Dawah Programm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.