Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (66890 Views)

Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by jonhemma11: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
As shared by Paul......

'A physiology student of Madonna University Okija shot dead by 8:50pm this night after he refused to surrender his phone to some group of armed boys in between Steve Jane Hostel and Obama Hostel. Haven rushed the young man to FMC Owerri while he was still alive, the consultants on duty refused treating the innocent boy who went out to buy bread and milk for dinner.his name is Ibezunma Kelechi .C. , please if you have possible clue to any of his relations ,kindly alert me. We tried our best to save his life but its quite a pity the two doctors on duty are so heartless even with the approval of the police they refused to treat the young man .R.I.P bro'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/more-graphic-photos-of-boy-that-was.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by jonhemma11: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by nerilove(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
RIP. Fare thee well brother. That's all I can say

What's so big deal about this una FTC

4 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by kvngjesse(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Click LIKE if you believe God will provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you believe God will provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

203 Likes 309 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by MrBen10(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Where is Lalasticlala sef?
Youth killing youth over cheap items!
Chaiii..

11 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by helinues: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
RIP to him.. He shouldn't have argued with those bastard.

How much is the phone compare to his life

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
atimes if hear pple dragging with armed men,i laf. oya dem don kill am and dem still collect d fone
its a win win for dem.wat are u trying to prove by dragging with dem?say u b strong man

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by SalamRushdie: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
When I say this country is dangerous and filled with very wicked people I mean it

29 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..

5 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Opinedecandid(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sad and poor.

2 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Tazdroid(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cultists are probably responsible for this and why shoot the guy dead just to take his phone when they outnumber him? They could easily have intimidated him physically without killing him and robbed him. But it would be unfortunate either way.

Condolences to the bereaved family and relatives.

20 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Fidelismaria: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
imo again?
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When I say this country is dangerous and filled with very wicked people I mean it
absolutely man. Nothing is guaranteed here!

6 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by campusflavour: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
RIP... I pity the day the will catch those thieves, they will regret all their evil action on earth

5 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by oluwadare26(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
R.I.P

I wonder why some doctors could be so heartless. Even if they know the man is still gonna give up, they should have at least help.

As for the dead man, this should be a lesson to all that one should never argue or refuse to handover whatsoever is in your possession to the wicked man of the underworld esp when the culprits are armed. with life, one can still acquire ×100 of what they steal.

R.I.P once more

5 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Tolulopefinest(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
atimes if hear pple dragging with armed men,i laf. oya dem don kill am and dem still collect d fone
its a win win for dem.wat are u trying to prove by dragging with dem?say u b strong man

This is just a foolish comment

30 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by paulstrings(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

You really need Wisdom
Update: I see people. "Liking and Sharing" for houses and Millions..
My Advice...Like from now till eternity, if you ain't diligent in your work, you'll stand before mean men..
Back to the topic, we need reforms in all health institutions all over the country. This is becoming too rampant..#WeNeedOneScapeGoat

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Donwizbro(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year
who are you? God's public relation officer?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by ruffhandu: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
some doctors sef.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by burkingx(f): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by ndubisik(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Donwizbro:
who are you? God's public relation officer?
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chai
You use gun rob common phone!
What if you wan rob car?
Omo na cannon o!
These boys are wicked!
But nemesis have a way of catching up with Them.
Sleep well kiddo!

7 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by sipsip(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:

You are either highly stuupid or just plain stuupiid. Here is an innocent unfortunate youth like you being talked about, instead of empathizing with his friends and family, you are looking for likes and shares? I have said it before, so many retarded and low self esteem youths are being produced in this country. Even if you're a child, I've seen children of 13 years act with a little bit more sense. Guy, in all things, get sense. And get it more abundantly.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Heartless doctors
On Sunday you will see them in church.
Fvked up country.

7 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by GeeGuy: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
as in eeh, the doctors dull
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by henrydadon(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:

look at your pathetic attempt at seeking for cheap likes..

if you are done gathering all the likes use it to go and withdraw money from the bank

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Those people that shot him were more wicked. What a life.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by holysainbj(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Doctors and nurses have seen death So much that they act like it normal
I remember punching a doctor once in a case like this wen she was acting like its normal...
70% deaths in Nigerian hospitals are caused by their negligence, I don't care attitude

RIP young man

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Tazdroid(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
You're in the wrong section and wrong thread

7 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Debzdgoddess(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
dangote and the rest did not make it in life by clicking likes and commenting or sharing posts ..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:

you're a morōn.

22 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided ikombe i mentioned u on this thread for a reason... Now take your time to read through the comments... And think of what people will say if you drag "ordinary Facebook" with police and you got shot... This country is a joke bro..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.