Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (66905 Views)

Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by figure007(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..
speaking like one... give your life to Christ...it pays to do that.... Trust ne
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by prezee1: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year
undecidedfoolish man

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Stevoohlicent(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
R.I.P......but I wonder y death rate just dey high like Dollar...
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by fayded(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:

DE nigga fuckup thoor

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..

oga..its wasted not waisted..even with all ur highness u can't spell wasted..
all this cultists..keep claiming kush,big boy, yet nothing dey dia head..just to smoke,drink,sleep wth hos.. and wait for dia death.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

I need a button to click to show you are a delusional fool!!! no human feelings whatsoever! !! You still bring your obsession for mere likes to this mourning thread, better go out to work and double your hustle

5 Likes

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by soshi(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=oluwadare26 post=54549855]R.I.P

I wonder why some doctors could be so heartless. Even if they know the man is still gonna give up, they should have at least help.

till i entered med sch i didn't understand dem.. . ...d amount of dead people dey see daily has affected dem... most of dem no longer have humanity....
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by LordXaaan: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:

DE nigga fuckup thoor

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..
One of them I see?
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by CCDav1: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
jonhemma11:
As shared by Paul......

'A physiology student of Madonna University Okija shot dead by 8:50pm this night after he refused to surrender his phone to some group of armed boys in between Steve Jane Hostel and Obama Hostel. Haven rushed the young man to FMC Owerri while he was still alive, the consultants on duty refused treating the innocent boy who went out to buy bread and milk for dinner.his name is Ibezunma Kelechi .C. , please if you have possible clue to any of his relations ,kindly alert me. We tried our best to save his life but its quite a pity the two doctors on duty are so heartless even with the approval of the police they refused to treat the young man .R.I.P bro'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/more-graphic-photos-of-boy-that-was.html?m=1

Its so easy to criticise the boy now for not handling his phone..I'm like who said he was shot just because he refuse to hand over the phone to them?..did one the rubber grant the d opps interview?.. Pray you don't meet with men of the underworld CU's the evil spirit in them can trigger them to taste run the bullets in you even after when you played by their rule ..R.I.P to the death

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by ThatIgboBoy: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Imsu and cultism.
The level of cultism around that steve jane/friendship hostel area is appalling. That place is a death zone. The whole camp david up to okwu uratta. Visiting there back then was scary even though i lived in bishops court

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by nikz(f): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When I say this country is dangerous and filled with very wicked people I mean it
Ure not far from the truth. Wickedness everywhere see how they ended the guy's destiny!
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
campusflavour:
RIP... I pity the day the will catch those thieves, they will regret all their evil action on earth
if police catch them one day u will b the first person to abuse police for arresting the innce nt one anyway RIP to the death
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by donbenie(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Am sorry to say this..OK,am not sorry to say it..
YOU ARE A FOOOL...

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Debzdgoddess:
dangote and the rest did not make it in life by clicking likes and commenting or sharing posts ..
Abi oooo
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Rayd502(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
They too shall meet an untimely and bloody end....Rip young man,May God bless your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by batxano: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
To start with, may the soul of this young man rest in perfect peace. please all, we need to be careful of the way we deal with people, most especially jobless and heartless ones that seeks those to obtain on daily basis. you never can tell what this people are capable of doing. The economy is in a dilemma, which we are still hoping on God in his infinite mercy to help us revive. What most of us are ignorant of is the fact that the effect of this whole economic depression would rest sorely on the low and average income earners. lately two of my friends were obtained in Lagos, one on his way back from work, the other on her way back from the ATM at gun point and other sharp objects just to collect phones and little penny. this guys are inhuman. please do not drag with them, your life is more important than your phones or money. Even the bible says there is hope for dog than a dead lion. you can recover all you lost while u still alive.

Then to the hospital attendants, dis is not the first time we hear stories of hospitals rejecting people at the point of death. i wonder when Nigeria will ever move forward. we can hardly hear this happen abroad and that's because doctors abroad are passionate about their career. very few Nigerian Doctors are passionate about their work, they found themselves in the medical field by MISTAKE AND CHANCE. God help our educational system. government should intervene to address the issue of rejection and avoid such reoccurring. we keep losing young and agile souls to nonchalance and carelessness. when will this every stop?

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
onyee25:
But why are nigerian doctors so wicked ..if they had treated him he would probably be alive by now cry
Even if he was treated, he would most likely die.. With the damages caused by the close range shot right on his check, I doubt he would survive even if he was attended to. Those guys are just so cruel and inhumane undecided

But then, that does not justify why they shouldn't have at least attempted to save his life.. #Yeye doctors, foolish nurses# undecided
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by joenor(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Na wah.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
sipsip:

You are either highly stuupid or just plain stuupiid. Here is an innocent unfortunate youth like you being talked about, instead of empathizing with his friends and family, you are looking for likes and shares? I have said it before, so many retarded and low self esteem youths are being produced in this country. Even if you're a child, I've seen children of 13 years act with a little bit more sense. Guy, in all things, get sense. And get it more abundantly.

Thank you sir for your comment. Best comment i have seen in a while

How can a sane human see these sad, graphic photos and then be begging for likes?

Same goes for those who advertise wares on threads like these.

The number of Likes and Shares (50 & almost 100) garnered show the sorry mentality of so many here.

RIP to the guy...he probably thought they weren't armed. I have seen this same thing happen to someone over Nokia 1100 torchlight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by iammolise(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
MrBen10:
Where is Lalasticlala sef?

Youth killing youth over cheap items!

Chaiii..
Yeah bro, it's just so sad... It might as well have been a kind of setup though... They probably have been targeting him.

By the way...Who's lalasticlala sef? ... I see his name everywhere
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by pestrolus2002(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
holysainbj:
Doctors and nurses have seen death So much that they act like it normal
I remember punching a doctor once in a case like this wen she was acting like its normal...
70% deaths in Nigerian hospitals are caused by their negligence, I don't care attitude

RIP young man
So sad ..RIP! Really this is a case of gun shot to the head bro even in the best center in the world the poor guy wouldn't have make it.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Came: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
He cherished material thing more than his life, boys come collect him life, still collect phone.... May God give us wisdom in every situation.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agbakolly:
Heartless doctors
On Sunday you will see them in church.
Fvked up country.
hottest part of hell they shall be.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by augustine521(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
too bad

r.i.p to the dead
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by ColdSweat(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ahmiee:
physiology in madonna university okija
I was wondering too.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by evexx1(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
The two Dr's should be arrested.
How inhumane can they possibly be? Smh

May he RIP and may those killed him because of his phone, a phone he bought for himself and didnt steal, may their generations know no peace. Amen!
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by evexx1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Came:
He cherished material thing more than his life, boys come collect him life, still collect phone.... May God give us wisdom in every situation.

Do you have any idea how hard it was for him to buy the phone? Do you also know how useful his phone was to him?
They had no rights stealing from him. Pls don't blame the dead. Blame those animals for attacking him.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by pestrolus2002(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agbakolly:
Heartless doctors
On Sunday you will see them in church.
Fvked up country.
We should stop blaming doctors, there's little the would be able to do in this instance of gunshot to the head, head houses the brain and some major vessel... It's sad and a bad market for the doc/hospital because even in the best centre in the world the poor guy wouldn't have make it.
May Almighty God continue to protect us. Ameen
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by timota(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
Chai
You use gun rob common phone!
What if you wan rob car?
Omo na cannon o!
These boys are wicked!
But nemesis have a way of catching up with Them.
Sleep well kiddo!
And any time nemesis caught up with them and jungle justice is meted on them people in this forum will still shout no to jungle justice
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by AreaFada2: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Everything about this case remind us of a failed state.

A place a considerable group of youths grow up with the wrong values: power display, brutality, misplaced priority and inhumanity.

The Nigerian state values protocol/bureaucracy more than the life of its citizens. Even a shot armed robber deserves treatment. The Onus should only be on hospital/clinic/medical staff to inform the police right away. Never delay treatment. Which serious country country asks for police report before treating a bleeding gunshot wound? shocked shocked

But it appears the Nigerian state/police believes criminalising treatment of gun wound patients is the best idea. When in fact most of those who sustain such injuries are innocent victims.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by iukpe: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
If the students set up a vigilante to ambush these wicked thieves, people will begin to condemn their actions.
The wrong over right in our society is getting out of hand. Dark streets, dark corners, dark campuses, teenage boys moving around with guns every where? how can this all be stopped?
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
LordXaaan:
One of them I see?
nah..

Just a coordinated fellow. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.