Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (66882 Views)

Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by iukpe: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
pestrolus2002:

We should stop blaming doctors, there's little the would be able to do in this instance of gunshot to the head, head houses the brain and some major vessel... It's sad and a bad market for the doc/hospital because even in the best centre in the world the poor guy wouldn't have make it.
May Almighty God continue to protect us. Ameen
I agree bro

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by evexx1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..

I'm certain you're a cultist.

Very soon, you will rot in hell- see how you sound like a killer already.

Shameless!
Oh and it's spelt "wasted" not "waisted". Cultist!
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by OMEGA009(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
Bergas cloister for back gate...

DE nigga fuckup thoor

** you don't fvck with cultists..

Dem dey always dey on Highness before embarking on movement..

So just coordinate.. These Jew men won't hear. embarassed

NOW SEE A WAISTED LIFE..

From your poor command of written English, it's safe to say you are also part of them. Do your parents a favour and just drop out of school while you are ahead.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
fayded:

oga..its wasted not waisted..even with all ur highness u can't spell wasted..
all this cultists..keep claiming kush,big boy, yet nothing dey dia head..just to smoke,drink,sleep wth hos.. and wait for dia death.
you and who dey claim cultist?

Mumu..if one wan drive you..go mumu urself.
Na so he go waste u join..
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
figure007:
speaking like one... give your life to Christ...it pays to do that.... Trust ne
I guess all you ve been doing is as a product of brainwash.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
myking95:

If I could be the principality over earth for one day. All these cult boyz will just be swallowed alive into the bottom of the earth. God here I am in need of Elijah's annointing
on how u ain't shii..

Move on dude..
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
perfectionist:

Don't worry. When we catch and roast them alive, I hope you won't come here and lament and call Nigeria a zoo and whine about jungle justice. Instead of you to condemn these hopeless caricatures of human beings that gruesomely ended the life of an aspiring young man whose only offence was defending his property, you are busy typing rubbish. I don't blame you; you might be a cultist yourself. Birds of a feather...
who is we,huh?

Like you re on SARS ?
Nigga shut da fvck up and face front..

GO TO ROME BEHAVE LIKE ROMANS..
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nickymezor(f): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rest in peace to him. ..He should hv jejely given dem the fone. Wen theres life , therez hope.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
1metre:
stop being stupid. Such can happen to your jew brothers and sisters anytime
just telling em Jews to caution on sighting danger..

If u like ,go muumu yourself when em wan drive u..

Dem go waste u join.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
cosmatika:
u re a big fool. Keep doing cultism & aro-mate. Very soon d pix of hw u were shot in d head will be displayed in nairaland here, & we ll type RIP 4u
got no time for fvckboyz..

So nigga go fvck urself.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by buffalowings: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

I'm sorry to say
the people that liked and shared this comment are all mumu

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
OMEGA009:

From your poor command of written English, it's safe to say you are also part of them. Do your parents a favour and just drop out of school while you are ahead.
u ain't know shii bout me..

So swerve..
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
kvngjesse:
Click LIKE if you want God to provide a car b4 before the end of this year. Click SHARE if you want God to provide millions of naira for you before the end of this year

Same way some pentecostal charlatans scam you all..

Ediotssss
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
evexx1:

I'm certain you're a cultist.

Very soon, you will rot in hell- see how you sound like a killer already.

Shameless!
Oh and it's spelt "wasted" not "waisted". Cultist!
haha haha..

Babe, tis all u got? undecided
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by holysainbj(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
pestrolus2002:

So sad ..RIP! Really this is a case of gun shot to the head bro even in the best center in the world the poor guy wouldn't have make it.
yep i know but d person who posted this seems pained and i can relate

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by evexx1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
haha haha..

Babe, tis all u got? undecided

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by jnrbayano(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
sipsip:

You are either highly stuupid or just plain stuupiid. Here is an innocent unfortunate youth like you being talked about, instead of empathizing with his friends and family, you are looking for likes and shares? I have said it before, so many retarded and low self esteem youths are being produced in this country. Even if you're a child, I've seen children of 13 years act with a little bit more sense. Guy, in all things, get sense. And get it more abundantly.

Well said.

But I think the people who need more sense are those who obliged him with likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by EzigboNwanma(f): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
If he was a Madonna student and was killed near his hostel hw come he was rushed to a hospital in Imo State.
thank you very much for this logical question. To start with, physiology department is not in Okija campus
2. He couldn't have come out of the school at that time to buy bread in owerri ( that is if he is in Elele campus)
3. This is a weak attempt at tarnishing the name and image of the school ( maybe cos of jealousy or cos it's been trending for days online)
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by EzigboNwanma(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ahmiee:
physiology in madonna university okija
pls help me ask them o
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by thorpido(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
obamd:

Did you see the pictures?

I'm wondering why they brought the doctors into this story.

For all you know, he could have been BID.
You're the only one so far that understands.
Gun shot to the face and with that kind of wound as shown in the picture,he was dead even before rescuers lifted him from the spot.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by DukeNija(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

This is just a foolish comment

No it is not a foolish comment. I understand how you feel but we need to be objective about these things so we can avoid them or atleast come out alive. Strong men die early, but the cowards live to tell the story.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by iammolise(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
holysainbj:
Doctors and nurses have seen death So much that they act like it normal
I remember punching a doctor once in a case like this wen she was acting like its normal...
70% deaths in Nigerian hospitals are caused by their negligence, I don't care attitude

RIP young man

So right bro... The "death norms" experienced in the job has turned them cold heartened.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by figure007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
I guess all you ve been doing is as a product of brainwash.
you need Jesus.... What have you gained from cultism....if income knocking at your door around 12am how will you feel? Just knocking and not banging....promise you protection but you ain't safe from rivals!! You look paranoid especially in gathering of different rivals even if not told they are there .... Your living in a world that you cant control yourself except by forces controlling you all in the name of cultism? Why not embrace peace and renounce and see God transform your life.... I have experiences from the so called nonsense cultism while staying in same environment.....long story though.... God have mercy on you brother
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
ehie:
there is what they call called negligible homicide ,if there is a police report and evidence that they failed to treat the boy, they must be sued and used as an example and also be made to pay millions in a malpratice suit making them unable to ever practice medicine..SUE THE gays PLEASE
With that wound on his face from the gunshot,there would have been nothing to treat or sue here.
That guy would have been taken to the hospital DEAD.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by VitaminB12(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
limgezzy:
i have ones experience this when am still in school. thanks to almighty God tht I survived it ..in 2010 when am still in this same imo state university ... I live then in immaculate hostel..amawire orji.... this same cult people came to our hostel and made away with my laptop and phones and still nearly kill me ... the hit me with a gun.... They took me to FMC ...doctors said they were on strike ... students nearly burn down FMC... praise God I survived.... thanks to comrade chukwuemeka then my presido and ALUTA FINE BOY... THEY all carried with the pool of blood flowing , they clean my blood with their cloths not forgettin lumide and efosa thanks u all .............. I really was shock wen I saw this thread R.I.P
ALUTA FINE BOY is in Germany now.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
It all happened so fast.
Do not just judge or conclude till u xperience same.
If they had shown him or pointed the gun at him... He would have calmed.
Guess they wr fast wt the operation. He was only trynna understand wat's happening. Trust me ds guys don't wana hear shii or waste any damm time. I can bet it wasn't intended.
Buh even wt umbrella head or wt chicken lap's bone... Pls compot and comply. Surrendering or retreating ain't cowardice. Gvs u time to reinforce.
Na who hold gun win.
RIP bro. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by 1metre: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
krattoss:
just telling em Jews to caution on sighting danger..

If u like ,go muumu yourself when em wan drive u..

Dem go waste u join.
am wondering how smart u are to call other jews. if u are not financially stable my dear, u are a the main jew man.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Uchemus(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
instead of the op to criticize the sorry state of the country, he was too quick to criticize doctors, funny enough you didn't even tell us why the doctors didnt commence treatment.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
ehie:
there is what they call called negligible homicide ,if there is a police report and evidence that they failed to treat the boy, they must be sued and used as an example and also be made to pay millions in a malpratice suit making them unable to ever practice medicine..SUE THE gays PLEASE
Evidence...take a look at the 1st n 2nd pic and tell me he was unattended to like mr op is painting....
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by EzigboNwanma(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3679091/imsu-student-killed-armed-robbers
Please this is the link to the original story. The boy is an imsu student and not a madonna student.
This leaves me with questions
1.How can 2 different stories with one incident and same picture make front page on nairaland almost at the same time?
2. Aren't there mods who verify these news before they are taken to front page?
Seun please do the needful
Cheers.
Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Unclerukus: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tazdroid:
Cultists are probably responsible for this and why shoot the guy dead just to take his phone when they outnumber him? They could easily have intimidated him physically without killing him and robbed him. But it would be unfortunate either way.

Condolences to the bereaved family and relatives.

Most times cases like this occurs when you argue or are too stubborn to someone wielding a gun. The person holding a weapon is boss at that time, respect him, nothing like being a coward, it's just common sense

1 Like

Re: "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
damn... over a fckin phone, he should have chosen life over a bullet...RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.