Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

If You Don’t Like Bbnaija, Stop Watching It -seyi Law - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Don’t Like Bbnaija, Stop Watching It -seyi Law (335 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Like Bbnaija, Stop Watching It -seyi Law by OnlyTheBrave: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
For the reason that drama of Massive Brother Naija began displaying on air, a variety of Nigerians together with males of God had aired their disapproval. Nonetheless, Seyi Regulation, the comic doesn’t take alongside the route as a result of he believes in one thing else.

He had fought a pastor who wished the present to be blocked because of the excessive degree of physique publicity.

He stated “I consider that the principle goal of Massive Brother Nigeria is to foster unity among the many totally different tribes within the nation and in addition promote our tradition.

Various things have occurred in the home that was envisaged by the organizers and that’s why the present was rated 18+ within the first place. DSTV additionally put parental management in place, so I don’t see any purpose why somebody would discover the present offensive.

He defined “ I don’t promote immorality and I preach towards it however as a result of we’re now watching it dwell on TV doesn’t imply that different folks don’t have skeletons of their cabinets.

No person is an ethical decide over anyone as a result of what you discover offensive is probably not deemed offensive by the subsequent get together.

We normally complain about nudity however we neglect that earlier than the appearance of garments, Africans have been all the time nude and no person discovered it offensive. As regards the pastor who threatened to place a curse on the organizers of Massive Brother Nigeria, it makes me surprise what Bible he reads.

He added “Most of the firms sponsoring this competitors make use of numerous folks and affect a number of lives. What could be their destiny if the curse involves go?

Even within the Bible, when God put a curse on mankind, it price Him his solely son to erase that curse, so these usually are not issues that ought to be uttered with reckless abandon,”

http://www.2effizy.com/2017/03/13/if-you-dont-like-bbnaija-stop-watching-it-seyi-law/
Re: If You Don’t Like Bbnaija, Stop Watching It -seyi Law by Newsreporta: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

New Matrix Is Set For Making, Another Matrix To Be Added To Matrix Franchise / Top Ten Of This Week_ep6 / AUGMENT - 2017 Latest Nigerian Movies African Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.