Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Can you force attraction, love or likeness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you force attraction, love or likeness? (1528 Views)

Why Do I Have This Likeness For Imbe'cile Girls / She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. / Can You Force Yourself To Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by Spanishfly(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
Hello,

Ok I have this boyfriend(ex) who i love but these are his problems. He has cheated and i still feel he might cheat if we get married and i also have this guy whom i met, that is God fearing, a gentleman and seems like he would make a very good man but no connection or attraction as such. i would rather be with my ex/bf than him. i feel like i have to force myself to get attracted to him both physically, sexually and emotionally. Am i making a huge mistake?

Also this ex of mine happened to be much older, about 15 yrs older than i am, do you think if we eventually get married that such marriage would work?
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by breathless(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2009
Congrats. You've solved your puzzle. To quote you "i would rather be with my ex/bf than him. i feel like i have to force myself to get attracted to him both physically, sexually and emotionally".
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by Spanishfly(f): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
How did i solve the puzzle? undecided i meant that if i am to pick one i enjoy being with and so used to, it would be my (ex) bf but looking at the long run, i know the other gentleman if i was to pick or anything in terms of being good would be better
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by Mutee: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
As regards the topic, NEVER!!!
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by priscable: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2009
i have this to say to u. if ur ex can afford to cheat now, how much more in the long run? itz beta u go to where u wl b celebrated than tolorated. do this by summoning a positive mindset, that way u can accept this new guy 4 the good things about him. life is much more than the things we see on tv/movies. sometimes it wl have to take us(you) 4 smthings to workout. how are you sure the next guy u will be so attracted to or more so in love with will not be forcing himself to even like you. just find out what makes you want to FORCE urseif to be attracted to,love or like a person and just love him 4 it. with this, i think the answer to ur question is yes. wink
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by echobee(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2009
its true.go to where u will be celebrated than tolerated
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by Davidazzle: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
Seriously it doesn't work, i've tried to force attraction and it sucks, there are better ways to create attraction without forcing it,
Re: Can you force attraction, love or likeness? by iice(f): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This ? / My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.