Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,019 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? (5190 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
I have feelings for my neighbor's husband, what should I do?

13/3/2017

Author: Mary Jones

A woman recently sought advice through a local daily regarding her dilemma of being in love with her neighbor's husband. Here is her letter:

Dear editor,

I am a female aged 26 and I have a 3-year-old child, although I am not married.

I got the child from a married man who duped me that he was single while he was married. I dumped him when I was two months pregnant because I was heartbroken.

It is hard for me to be active on the dating scene as I work till late, hence I have been single for over three years.

I have several neighbors in my apartment block, but there is a particular neighbor whom I have developed an interest in. However, he is married. I interact with him well although I have not told him of my feelings for him.

Now, about a month ago, I found his wife kissing a man outside our gate. I have seen them three or four times now.

Since I know that his wife is cheating and I have feelings for him, should I tell him? Should I spill the beans on his wife's cheating?

The truth is that I want him and I am lonely. Please help!

Mary.

Your opinions, please!

https://gossip.naij.com/1093372-i-feelings-neighbors-husband-i.html

3 Shares

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Readers responded with varied opinions. Some of them chastised her for coveting a married man, while others encouraged her to act on her feelings.

Read some of the reader responses below:

Anne: He is someone else's husband. You want to tell him because you are an interested party not because you want to help him. Find your own single man.

Dennis: Your plans are evil, my dear. Look for your own man!

Liz: No problem—just take over!

Duncan: If you're genuine, try to talk to your fellow lady and advise her not to cheat on her husband. That's the best way to go about it; otherwise, you are sinning in front of God if you're coveting a married man.

What would you advise the lady to do?
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by emeijeh(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Change location

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by AntiWailer: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sleep with him.

Omo ale oole olojukokoro

When they start sleeping with your husband too, bring out gun like tonto Dikeh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Change location
This is a very good suggestion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in bed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
When u have sex with him, u will get pregnant again and maybe this time he will dump u and still cling to his wife

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Alleviating: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fork him undecided

Ashawo tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by sweery(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Them use married men do you?

5 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
sweery:
Them use married men do you?

ask am oh
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cutehector:
When u have sex with him, u will get pregnant again and maybe this time he will dump u and still cling to his wife
True!
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
At of all the places in the world, his wife choose to kiss a man on 3 occassions in front of their gate ? ? Cooked up story , mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alphamale2017:
At of all the places in the world, his wife choose to kiss a man on 3 occassions in front of their gate ? ? Cooked up story , mtcheew
Some people dey misbehave when it comes to love matters ooo.

Na im make dem dey catch some in d act.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by dyze(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Flexherbal:

Some people dey misbehave when it comes to love matters ooo.

Na im make dem dey catch some in d act.

So true.

Love makes people do crazy things.

When eye clear, them go surprise say na me fit mumu like this?
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by tico1212(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Go fork am
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
If he's taken.. Leave him.
Don't be the reason for someone's marriage crash
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by opribo(m): 2:05am On Mar 14, 2017
it is normal....
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Khaynet:
If he's taken.. Leave him.

Don't be the reason for someone's marriage crash

Very simple !

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by sats: 5:41am On Mar 14, 2017
OP

Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by boss1310(m): 6:22am On Mar 14, 2017
stop beating about the bush,you love men that are taken simple
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by FTBOY: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2017
it's good to have feelings for another person ...it's part of what makes us human.

but...

as you fvck another woman's husband so other women would fvck your husband too!
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2017
boss1310:
stop beating about the bush,you love men that are taken simple
Hmmmmmm!
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by NemzySeries(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2017
so in dis life u can't look for ur own man abi? itz eida ure pregnant for Sum1's husband or ire crushing on another woman's husband? Wre u sure ur destiny is going d right direction at all?
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Masterclass32: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2017
That his wife may be cheating is not a justification to draw the man into an illicit relationship. Keep your way pure so good things may come to you.

Kill whatever feelings you may have for him. Its in your power to do that.
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Ejembiisrael(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2017
emeijeh:
Change location
My Brother U Too Much.Perfect Answer
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by DCMIX(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Go for deliverance
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by FreeSpirited: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
If you want to fvck fvck....after all, the man is probably cheating somewhere....I don't care...and I can't promise a gal that I won't cheat if she gives me reason to cheat...I will cheat...go on and fvck him. seduce him..he will probably fvck you
Re: I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? by Flexherbal(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ejembiisrael:

My Brother U Too Much.Perfect Answer

The best so far on this post.

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! / Adorable Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Cute Nigerian Couple In Matching Outfit / Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.