Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (46177 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Horlorlardaey: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
ghanians are foolish since time immemorial
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Buharimustgo: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Richie0974:
Annoying thing is most people believe in this juju for whatsoever reason they deem fit. Nollywood is the major forerunner in making people believe that hanging one piece of sh*t makes you immune to bullets fired at you.

Please close ur mouth when u don't know anything
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Yeligray(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
For en mind en d talk "na so i for take die chai.."
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jabioro:
He should come learned from us.. he for died

Guy you wicked ooo, haba
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by ofuonyebi: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let this powerless babalawo go and repent before his day of final gunfire or hellfire

come to visit him in his chamber of self deceit.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by LUCASC(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Odechi see foreign bullet run comot for him bodi.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by mjabdulk: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
nonsense, this is how these traditionalists dupe people, i wonder why did he go to hospital? where is his traditional medicine to cure him?
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Smh.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by chloride6: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
What people fail to understand about this jazz is that it is more effective in getting you out the dangerous situation not actually deflecting bullets.

You might be in a potentially dangerous situation and you just feel the urge to leave the site. that's what that thing does for you most effectively.

However it has been proven to work against cutlass and the likes very well. But native research needs to be done in order to accommodate high powered assault rifles.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Jabioro: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chukwudozzie:

Guy you wicked ooo, haba
No I am not,I just want him dead .that we make him never to learn how to die by trial. His first mistake would be his last.. No time for correction. Yeye man him dey take gun play.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Fake Babalawo.

Well, there's nothing like fake babalawo...ALL babalawos, pastors, and imams are fake! Show me a 'real' babalawo with 'spiritual bulletproof' and let's take him to the US military base in Fort Jackson,SC undecided
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Ironi: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Horlorlardaey:
ghanians are foolish since time immemorial

Look at this retardd too.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
OMG is this true very funny sha
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
hahaha. the herbalist na learner o
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by EdogiStar(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]d guy don see red o
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by fm7070: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
They tested the charm at the wrong place
such charm works most on the head, I mean forehead
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by praisekeyzz(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
You are a chronic idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by OkuFaba(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Richie0974:
Annoying thing is most people believe in this juju for whatsoever reason they deem fit. Nollywood is the major forerunner in making people believe that hanging one piece of sh*t makes you immune to bullets fired at you.
it is real. One happend in my school live and direct. The bullet eveapourated like burning paper
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by jupitre(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
The gods are angry with him..irunmale left him
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by selfmadeboss: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
after everything, test him for drugs and test his brain grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Richie0974: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Stop being a slowpoke and come forward with valid points.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Jabioro:
He should come learned from us.. he for died

its well ,so this how you write when you are FTC .

continue !!!
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Ode! Good for him. _Fucking imbecïle. grin

Next time, the shït for brains meathead will remember NEVER to be such an oaf! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2017
praisekeyzz:
You are a chronic idiot!
........ as in, a beanbrained muggins!
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by ufuosman(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2017
juju run leave am.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by BentSpoon(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
The man just belike fr d pix in the right side ' ogwurrrrrrruuuu!!! Odikwanu mma?'. cheesy cheesy my guy forget that thing man must die.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by sunshineV(f): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Ahhh, so this mumu bring jazz to a gun fight
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by sunshineV(f): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:

oga, if Dem fire u gun u go die. Simple. Spirit go leave u run
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Babatundesammie: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2017
tongue cheesy grin see how hin dey look. Exactly when you have taken too much of garri.
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by PAULDDON1(m): 3:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Come learn work for Ijebu jare.... See how u fall Ghanaians hand.... Bleep off
Re: Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets by Jabioro: 4:53am On Mar 14, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

its well ,so this how you write when you are FTC .

continue !!!
Sorry Bros, the herbalist action was funny, an opened field risk,therefore I took the funny way to make it a hilarious thread....it is a stress relieved package..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Jollof Rice Made Me Go To UNN – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.