Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 (9399 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Pospitips(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
HOW TO START COSMETICS BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH N50,000 ($150)
_______
Cosmetics business is one of the
most lucrative businesses to start in a country like Nigeria. It is in high demand as there is no
home in Nigeria that does not
make use of cosmetic products.

Though there are so many
cosmetic retailers in Nigeria but
that shouldn’t stop your dream of starting your own cosmetic
business.

Remember “It’s not what you do but how you do it”

and it’s not the number of people that do your kind of business that matters, but how well you do your own. The great advantage everyone
doing business in Nigeria has is
the population density.

Regardless of whatever business
you do in Nigeria, you will always have your own customers and make much profit if you run your
business the right way.

Read more here https://pospitipsonline.com/how-to-start-cosmetics-business-in-nigeria-with-n50000-150/

1 Share

Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by kosasly(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
I'm so interested in this cosmetic business! How do I go about it?
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by tracysparkle: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
please how did I start a cosmetics store
where is the best place to buy original, quality products and what products sell faster.thanks
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Ginginet04: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Hi All,

Not sure if this thread is still active.

If you're interested, I sell cosmetics including other things both to retailers and wholesalers in Nigeria.we deal in:
makeup singles or bundles (both high end and high street)
Skincare products - cream and cleansers
Toiletries for both men and women - mostly body mists
Perfumes and aftershaves - most of these are avons
Baby items - mostly thermometers, diapers, polo Tees and socks
Home wares - diffusers, plugins and warmers

Having said all these, shipping arrives in Nigeria every 4 months. Next arrival in September 2018 and we deliver both in ibadan and lagos within mileage radius but we highly recommend collection so you can see your goods if you wish.

All our products are brand new UK every day items.

If you're interested, we create a wholesalers starter package starting with a minimum of #62000 where you get a mix range of items to start you off based on whatever you choose.

We don't encourage payments before seeing, you need to see your items before buying and our prices are final.

For more info, please express your interest by replying to the post, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by zinaunreal(m): 1:15am On Jan 15, 2019
Ginginet04:
Hi All,

If you're interested, I sell cosmetics including other things both to retailers and wholesalers in Nigeria.we deal in:

Having said all these, shipping arrives in Nigeria every 4 months. Next arrival in September 2018 and we deliver both in ibadan and lagos within mileage radius but we highly recommend collection so you can see your goods if you wish.

If you're interested, we create a wholesalers starter package starting with a minimum of #62000 where you get a mix range of items to start you off based on whatever you choose.

We don't encourage payments before seeing, you need to see your items before buying and our prices are final.

For more info, please express your interest by replying to the post, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

How much do i stand to profit from this 62k worth of goods?
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by uwadiahercules: 7:47am On May 11, 2019
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Adorablejewel: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello
Is this still available
Thanks
Ginginet04:
Hi All,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Ginginet04: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes it is. However shipping and courier are both temporarily suspended until Covid-19 is contained.

Adorablejewel:
Hello
Is this still available
Thanks
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Optimist59: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ginginet04:
Hi All,

Thanks

whatsapp 0.8.1.0.1.2.7.5.7.3.7
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Ted07(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
You don't have to break the bank to start your cosmetics business. With as little as 15k, 25k, 36 or 60k you can start your cosmetics business even from home.
Become an Oriflame consultant and get organic based products produced in Sweden at 23% discount.
Make profits, get cash bonus, monthly incentives. We have everything from makeup, skin sets, perfumes, body lotions, shampoos,conditioners, intimate wash and so much more.

For more information check out my business page on Facebook@Bella Oriflame organics and Instagram@luxuryorganicbeautyhub
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by Ginginet04: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Your profits is solely yours to determine therefore I can't help you determine how much profit you stand to earn.

You need to use your discretion on how much your unit price will be. I am selly you a bundle to start with, I can't also teach you how to make it work for you.

Remember you'll have to put commitments, devotion and consistency towards your business to makeup every dime in profit. Running a business is not an easy task if you don't know, understand or wants what goes with it.

Hoping for an overnight profit without putting in the effort will not last. Having said that, I also run a business class on how to best utilise your time and maximise customers and sales.

A recap from your initial question will differ depending on individuals.

zinaunreal:

How much do i stand to profit from this 62k worth of goods?
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by konews: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Cosmetics Business Plan In Nigeria, build your business the way you way and let it grow beyond your imagination all you have to do it get our business plan on cosmetics business in Nigeria.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/cosmetics-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility/
Re: How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 by tosinobikoya49: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Ginginet04:
Hi All,

Thanks

Are you still into this business and if yes WhatsApp +234 812 726 6931 as soon as possible

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices Surge 6% After OPEC Cuts Production For First Time Since 2008 / See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct / Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.