Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (6822 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / Life Of An Introvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Divay22(f): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you described me perfectly.. I'm guilty of everything cool
you introvert shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lemme just die grin grin
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by pointblank247(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2017
i identify with all and iam a clinicaly comfirmed introvert and truly loving it and in case you dont know i am also looking for an introvert to date . another easy way of knowing an introvert is that only matured jokes are funny to them

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Stevengerd(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Alesandese:
Yea yea.... I'm an introvert * Rolls eyes*

Number 8 cry
Lol
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Stevengerd(m): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2017
I'm An Introvert, I Concur With The Op's Write Up... I Express Myself When I Need To, Talk To The Fullest... Am Fun To Be With
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Boydehot: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2017
The funniest part of it is this, when dating an introvert most especially female one's, they never care to know more about their partners background cus most atimes the only care about themselves.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Chukwudozzie(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
lol.....i want the one that we can both be the mood swings together and thereby help each other...... cool cool

Go through mood swings together, mmh think I'll have to try that. There's a first time for everything.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2017
mazizitonene:
I'm a hybrid......
No. You're an AMBIVERT.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2017
JeffreyJames:
I hate going to parties and number 8 I can totally relate with lol.

No.1 is so on point. As an Introvert,I tend to create the conversations in my head and explore all possible outcomes before I engage in the Convo

Nice one OP

Thanks
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2017
otipoju:
I am an introvert... confirmed.

Lol
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
They enjoy their own company grin grin grin
They are their own bestie

But
Can two introverted people date?I wonder how the relationship will be like lipsrsealed

Date kee, it ain't going to work
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2017
U1:
Honestly, ilotriouzAY, I must say most of the points made were on point! This is unlike some fabricated or one-sided write-ups I read here this evening. You be introvert ni? cheesy

Introvert, yeah 80percent

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2017
enniewest:
Wow! shocked
Am in shock because have never seen myself as an introvert but I exhibit all the traits you mentioned except no 7.

Sweetheart, you are an introvert
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2017
firstking01:
Introverts full nairaland i swear...they have an awesome personality online but offline they are nothing to write home about...very boring set of creatures...i just dislike introverts esp the female version...dating them is an herculean task...you'd be the one to do almost everything in the relationahip, mtcheew.

I can't date an introvert like me, never
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2017
enniewest:
Nah.Let's just say you have never met an interesting introvert. Some introverts could be fun to be with.

You're been sarcastic abi?

Interesting introvert sad
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you described me perfectly.. I'm guilty of everything cool
You too cheesy
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Osasnidas:
wow... absolutely true.. No.9. am guilty of it..
I don't attend parties even if my friends are going to b there. I might b forced to dance and I don't like dancing publicly..

I can't dance in public to save my life embarassed
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by firstking01(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

I can't date an introvert like me, never
You just said it bro, you just said it...it's hell dating an introvert.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by tosyne2much(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
you introvert shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lemme just die grin grin
So you don't believe me shey?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
firstking01:

It just won't work

The emotional distance in the relationship self
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by darbeelicous(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
extroverts rock mehnn..... We're living the real life as it ought to be grin grin
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by mazizitonene(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
TOmmyJidex1:
No. You're an AMBIVERT.
interesting.......#noted
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Dannidom(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
They enjoy their own company grin grin grin
They are their own bestie

But
Can two introverted people date?I wonder how the relationship will be like lipsrsealed
Imagine a relationship where there is no nagging... Perfect if you'ld ask me

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by HonestPen: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
its gonq hit d rocks... Dats why most times I go for extroverted ladies....
On the contrary, it is quite the contrary.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by HonestPen: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2017
firstking01:
What do you say then about schizoids?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by firstking01(m): 9:02am On Mar 14, 2017
HonestPen:
What do you say then about schizoids?
They are all in the same both.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2017
HonestPen:
On the contrary, it is quite the contrary.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by HonestPen: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
extroverts rock mehnn..... We're living the real life as it ought to be grin grin
Knows what God feels like not needing anyone, same with introverts, that feeling of independence, not having your happiness defined by others. You sure want that feeling.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by HonestPen: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
firstking01:
They are all in the same both.
It differs in great extremities.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by HonestPen: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Alesandese:
Yea yea.... I'm an introvert * Rolls eyes*

Number 8 cry
Not necessarily an introvert, you might just be yet this rare awesome specie called schizoids.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by Divay22(f): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Date kee, it ain't going to work
your believe
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by firstking01(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
HonestPen:
It differs in great extremities.
They are kinda inter-related in character.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... by HonestPen: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
but on a second thought like attract like,it all comes down to your understanding of the both of you.....

But I and extrovert I find it hard to cope ,like just won't understand he is a talkative,or if i refuse to go to party it will look like I'm outdated.....

But dating your like,mehn cool cool coolYou guys don't just care about the world,both of you together is the world........
If wishes do come through I'll wanna date my LIKE...(introvert)
You can try out schizoids. They have the introversion in extremities. Trust it will be more than comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read / I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.