Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label (41869 Views)

Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors / Peter Okoye Signs Singah To PClassic Records / Peter Okoye Signs New Female Act + Hires Se*xy Video Vixens For New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Her eyes are unnatural...
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by alldbest: 5:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Noblequin:
He or she..... Be guided!

Aunty guider
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Nature8(m): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2017
heryurh:

Lol.. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2017
fayded:
okay o..buh when I saw her perform at dt Glo x-factor dt she won...I knew instantly that she had no talent,just pure muscle and determination..
no creativity..
d winner shoulda been dt Ghanian girl,victory or something..
buh what do I know..wish her d best sha
YOU NAILED IT.THE WINNER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ESHUN.DAT GIRL IS GOOD...
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2017
And she's a DJ.. Thumbs up!!
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by monex(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Towncrier247:
The rich keeps getting Richer. This Lady won about N25million in the first ever Glo X factor, yet she had no single hit afterwards. Now, she is getting signed by Psquare again, while many upcoming potential musical superstars out there don't even have money for studio session.

I hope signing her will be worth the investment this time around, unlike Munosings and Lucy signed bybthe brothers last year that are yet to release any hit.
she is more of a producer/DJ than singer
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by micxwell(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:

mr eazi's kinda music is like that of a toddler trying to write songs.

His songs are uninspired garbage. Its very funny you complain about naija artiste singing big ass, big booty all the time and yet go on to say you like mr eazi. Who is probably the worst of them.

He's very lucky tekno dropped out of that next rated category, otherwise he wouldnt have won a single award that night.

He's an overrated crap
I concur cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by micxwell(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
LePrezident:

You can't be so sure. In fact we should bet, you will see him climb higher and have presence even 3years from now.

NB: you're making it seem like his lyrics are the worst you've heard, but that's not the case. His lyrics are okay. His inclination is to sing love songs in an African context.
BET undecided!.... 3years from now,
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by LePrezident(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
micxwell:

BET undecided!.... 3years from now,

Oh yes.. you wanna bet on that?
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by somez(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Me too I surprise o. Used to see her on NTA
mazizitonene:
ah....This girl.....Finally...
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by acc001(f): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
justscorchone:

You go pay make I stuff you?
Ur pri..k dey learn for my syd
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
acc001:

Ur pri..k dey learn for my syd

Tah,there's no mountain to high enough that I can't straff
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by acc001(f): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
justscorchone:

Tah,there's no mountain to high enough that I can't straff
Hmmmm....na pipu lik una no dey lst for 1mins
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
acc001:

Hmmmm....na pipu lik una no dey lst for 1mins

Oya na let's fix a date,na you go open thread to share testimony
Re: Peter Okoye Signs DJ Switch To His Record Label by acc001(f): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
justscorchone:

Oya na let's fix a date,na you go open thread to share testimony
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.