Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? (31025 Views)

Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by realjoker(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says it is God who made President Muhammadu Buhari to come back alive after a 49-day medical vacation in the UK.

Speaking with members of his cabinet shortly after he returned to the country on Friday, Buhari said he could not recall being “so sick” in his entire life.

“I have received I think the best of treatment I could receive. I couldn’t recall being so sick since I was a young man, including the military with its ups and downs. I couldn’t recall when last I had blood transfusion, I couldn’t recall honestly, I can say in my 70 years,” he had said.

In a statement issued on his behalf by Idowu Adelusi, his chief press secretary, Fayose said Buhari received the mercy of God.

He advised the president to also show mercy to Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser, Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and other Nigerians “suffering illegal and unconstitutional incarceration under your directive”.

“You have received the mercy and favour of God. You have come back from medical vacation alive. By what people had said and by your own account, it is the mercy and favour of God that have seen you through as well as the prayers of everyone,” he said.

“It is incumbent on you to now also show mercy. I advise you to show mercy to Nnamdi Kanu and Sambo Dasuki and such other Nigerians that are suffering unjust, punitive, illegal, and unconstitutional incarceration under your directive or administration.

“Allow all those who have been granted bail by the court to enjoy their bail while their trial continues. This is the right, just, and merciful thing to do. To continue to disdain the court is reckless and unconstitutional. Moreover, it is a sin and it is oppressive.”

Taunting Buhari, Fayose added: “While you were away, peace returned to the Niger Delta, impacting positively on crude oil production and sales. The economy also improved with the appreciation of the Naira. Now that you are back, it will not be right to put the country on the reverse gear again through some pig-headed policies and truculent, militarist posturing.”

He went spiritual, saying God is not happy with the “oppression of the poor by the rich”.

“God is not happy at the oppression of the poor by the rich and of the weak by the strong,” he said.

“Those of us in authority must not use our God-given powers to oppress the citizens placed under our charge. Only righteousness exalts a nation, Sin is a reproach and God is continually angry with the wicked.

“It is wickedness to refuse to obey court orders and trample upon the constitutional and God-given, fundamental human rights of citizens.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-buhari-god-brought-back-alive-not-show-mercy-kalu

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Alleviating: 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Show mercy? So president can kuku die abi?

Mind you, this is not Oye idile. You can't be president after him.

Odeh osi

WATCH VIDEO OF COSSY DOING IT HERE WITH HER ORANGES >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html

21 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fayose should contest for the President of Bia.fraud .the flatrons will give him their total support

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by DrPlato: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Finally, Fayose has become Buhari's adviser, Ekiti zone. Truly, d guy is right.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by zutu29: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oshoko my man ride on..

25 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by prince9851(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
zutu29:
Oshoko my man ride on..
Your man wey no get any tangible achievement since 2015 till date.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Jabioro: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
He should release Kanu so that he can cause more trouble and heart attack for Mr President?

9 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Aufbauh(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
If God can't show mercy to Lucifer because he is doomed for his rebellion, then it is also logical for Buhari not to show mercy to a rebel like Nnamdi Kanu.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Donshegxy10(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
fayose the irresponsible one.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
What does he mean by illegal detention?

The Nnamdi Kanu that ordered the mass killing of innocent Hausa in this voice evidence below
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

Does this Fayose (enemy of state) has a lawyer. Don't he know the very day he supports Biafra he can be charged for treason because the first meaning of treason is the betrayal of your country.

Does he want to betray his country by asking for the release of a terrorist that ordered the mass killing of innocent Hausa men in that evidence above. 1st September 2015.
This man should mind how he put his useless nose in Biafra before he over do it.

Just look at the picture of how Kanu head of chest beating liepods threatened Buhari to arrest him. After ordering killing left and right.

Fayose while trying to buy the heart of liepods be wise.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by CoolFreeday(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
who. is fayose?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Oblang(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2017
This ponmo governor too like to dey misyarn...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Dasuki and Kanu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:
who. is fayose?

Fayose is a terrorist and an enemy of state just like other PDP traitors and IPOB terrorist

IPOB is a terrorist organization worst than Boko

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2017
This nigga won't stop, this democrazy sef!
I pity you mehn

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2017
The earlier Buhari understands that he won't stay in Aso rock forever, the better for him. KANU will leave there through judicial process and damages must be paid. The word "mercy" should be used on those that committed a crime. Ipob are freedom fighters not terrorist. In years to come, people wl watch all Kanu's video documentaries and shade tears of joy with their children and appreciate his bravery for librating his people.
God bless SS.
God bless SE.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by mykelmeezy: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fayose is a terrorist and an enemy of state just like other PDP traitors and IPOB terrorist

IPOB is a terrorist organization worst than Boko

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by omenkaLives(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Fayose knows just how gullible and emotional the average LiePob yoot is, hence his frequent comments about Onikuje.

A LiePob yoot once asked, after Baba came back, "what kind of president is this that can't die for his country?" I wonder what kind of leader Onikuje is that he can't die in jail for Umu Biadrugs.

Just feel for these guys. To them, Fayose really cares about them. grin grin

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Iamwrath: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2017
First you said he's not in UK

Then you said nobody visited him except by photoshop

Then you said he died

A clown like you said Buhari never came back rather it's a body double wearing mask came back

Why are you begging a ghost?

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by hucienda: 6:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Profet Oshoko! grin

After you, na you! cheesy

Carry go!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by kingzizzy: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Mercy is for the weak

Kanu does not need mercy, he does not want it. Kanu is Mandela, the man who fought an oppressive force from behind bars

Kanu is a committed freedom fighter who will never stop untill he achieves emancipation for his people.

Kanu does not need mercy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by kingzizzy: 6:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Fayose and FFK

The two Yoruba men who refused to be slaves of the North.

33 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by raker300: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
Fayose should contest for the President of Bia.fraud .the flatrons will give him their total support
lol..I thought your elders are looking for southern unity? Is this how to achieve it?

Very funny people

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by raker300: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2017
kingzizzy:
Fayose and FFK

The two Yoruba men who refused to be slaves of the North.
true.

Everytime I want to curse that tribe out, I remember those two and just keep my peace

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Agimor(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Bubu should temper justice with mercy. In fact what has Bubu benefited from the continuous incarceration of Kanu?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Epic question. Only a thoughtless fool would ignore this!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fayose knows just how gullible and emotional the average LiePob yoot is, hence his frequent comments about Onikuje.

A LiePob yoot once asked, after Baba came back, "what kind of president is this that can't die for his country?" I wonder what kind of leader Onikuje is that he can't die in jail for Umu Biadrugs.

Laff don kill me here

14 Likes

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Fayose, are u now advising someone you said was dead? Confused bastard

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Alive… Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? by nextprince: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere Kicks As Kano Govt Destroys Beer, Insists On Restructuring / Late Chief Konam Porbeni Reburied In Aduku In Bayelsa State.. / 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.