Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna (25868 Views)

GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by terrezo2002(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Until we stop behaving like animals.
Until we learn to start respecting one another.
Until we learn to bury the old hatchet and let peace reign.
Until we learn to love fellow humans instead of pulling them down.
Until we put religious, tribal, and cultural differences aside and see ourselves as one.
We will never move forward.
A nation is built by being united. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and the many tribes in Nigeria, together we can be great. Our oneness will make us prosper.
My prayer is that God should heal this land. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by TimeManager(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2017
dragonking3:
Who are the flat heads you are referring to then? Tell us. You think the mods don't know?

You are the biggest hypocrite because you can open your mouth to insult people but can't tolerate insults. Stop insulting if you don't want to be insulted.
You lack sense.. I can't allow any insult but personal. You may open your parents & siblings to insults, your cup of palava.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by adecz: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Hausas have shown themselves to be the biggest cowards in Nigeria.
That was why the Fulani's during the jihad, took over & rule all their towns till today.
What ppl don't know is that, for over 200 yrs now, there is no any major Hausa traditional ruler in this country because Fulani drove their kings away & took over. Yet they remain helpless

Boko haram (a Kanuri contraption) has been bombing Hausas, killing their clerics & people, attacking their traditional rulers & mosques in Kano, jigawa, bauchi, Kaduna, plateau & other states.
Fulani herdsmen have for decades being killing Hausa farmers at will, but in all these instances they are too cowardly to talk about revenge.

Now a little misunderstanding, caused by Hausa ppl in Oshun state that led to a riot in which a few Hausa's unfortunately lost lives, they are thinking of revenging against innocent Yorubas & others in faraway north.

They have killed thousands of other ppl at will in the north, but nobody in other parts of victim's homeland talked of revenging on innocent Hausa in those places.

Everybody is watching angry

3 Likes

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by dragonking3: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2017
TimeManager:
You lack sense.. I can't allow any insult but personal. You may open your parents & siblings to insults, your cup of palava.
Kiss the truth!
But all these while you have been throwing personal insults to me but am in a good mood today. However, practice what you preach
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by OBAGADAFFI: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Are all the Hausa-Fulani Victims from only Kaduna?

There is some wrong with EL-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Icaretoo: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
Why can't we all just live in peace
I taya ooo d thing done worry sotaa ! sotaa sotaa sotaa
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2017
the delusional governor at it again. so he calls the situation where killing of people in southern kaduna is rampant a state of peace and tranquility? are u kidding me? the guy should kuku get a nuclear bomb and blow up everyone in kaduna state so we can know kaduna is a peaceful state. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by silentdomain(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Kudo to elrufai. Shud try and remove de gun men in southern kd bushes. Leadership is not easy. More grease, more work
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by olufunmibi(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
When I saw Hausas travelling en masse via Akure on Sunday, I was kind of thinking , this may have some consequence up North if our leaders don't douse the tension.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Davsef: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Yoruba people living in the north should behave themselve and avoid any discussion that can generate into argument with the hausa

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Danialuone: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Nigerians please let us embrace peace.....it is one single individual that will start this crisis

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by jamislaw(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Kaduna is the center.......If Kaduna start the reprisal first....Oh oh my God other states will follow the suite. Is better for a government to stop Kaduna now by all means.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by tifany89(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Northern populace most especially the Muslims truly need conscientious education.

What kind of backward reasoning is that,that you have to avenge a wrong done to your people in a faraway land to your neighbour who knew nothing about it nor has any affinity whatsoever to the offenders.

It is this kind of thinking and reaction that have created ethno-religious mistrust, contempt and suspicion among the northern Christians and Muslims over the years.
I agree with you but u should also condemn wat the yoruba hoodlums did in ife coz truth be told it's more or less the same thing. Vast majority of those affected weren't involved in the root cause of the conflict. How people just wake up n kill others beats my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
I said it again my God will punish El rufai
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by InvestinOwerri(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2017
iamhorny:
This is the more i cant trust hell rufai, he has only said this for reference sake, so when there is revenge it would look like he was against it..

People should not be deceived, this idiot wants to play reverse psychology on people. he is already planing a reprisal. Just watch out.
You are right bro. I knew something was fishy when I saw the headline, el rufai is a known bigot, a diehard Hausa/fulani supremacist. Why must it be kaduna when kano, bauchi, sokoto etc are more predominantly homogenous to the Hausa than kaduna that is heterogenous. THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SMOKESCREEN, THE YORUBAS SHOULD BE ON THEIR GUARD. This devils advocate has something evil up his sleeves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by kjhova(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:

But what did El-Rufai do with the crisis in HIS own state?

It's good to call for calm but the truth is actions speak louder than words. This same man worsened the situation all through the crisis in Southern Kaduna so he really has no moral right to call for peace in Ile-Ife. Hypocrisy is what he is doing.

Chances are that I may have missed the point here? What exactly did El-Rufai do to worsen the situation in Kaduna State as you suggested? Could you put it in a point or two for clarity?

I ask because in my opinion, it seems like the government has brought the crisis down considerably despite the odds.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by YonkijiSappo: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
jamislaw:
Kaduna is the center.......If Kaduna start the reprisal first....Oh oh my God other states will follow the suite. Is better for a government to stop Kaduna now by all means.

Kaduna is never the center,
Kano is the center of their stupidity.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by EnkayDezign: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Neddstark:
Im sorry, but if you're yoruba in a restive part of the north where there is no adequate police security, for now I might advise you to relocate. The hausas especially the fulani don't ever forget. Revenge is their way. No one has monopoly over violence. Just like their people are in your land, their people are in your land too. If a killing is going on, don't make it look like a massacre

Why must there be "killing going on" at all??
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by LordOfNaira: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

He got wind of a likely reprisal attack being planned in Kaduna and he made the warning. There may be reprisal attacks being planned in some other Northern states.

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by EnkayDezign: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
sniperr007:

Becos religion & tribe has divided us.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by jamislaw(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Kaduna is never the center,
Kano is the center of their stupidity.

Nonsense.
how many religion or ethnic crises took place in Kano compare to Kaduna? Kaduna have a good number of christains resident compare to Kano, apart from eight local governments in Kano town tell were you can find other tribes or christains in Kano. I was born and brought up in Kaduna even though am in Lagos now.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by EnkayDezign: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
terrezo2002:
Until we stop behaving like animals.
Until we learn to start respecting one another.
Until we learn to bury the old hatchet and let peace reign.
Until we learn to love fellow humans instead of pulling them down.
Until we put religious, tribal, and cultural differences aside and see ourselves as one.
We will never move forward.
A nation is built by being united. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, and the many tribes in Nigeria, together we can be great. Our oneness will make us prosper.
My prayer is that God should heal this land. Amen
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by LordOfNaira: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:

But what did El-Rufai do with the crisis in HIS own state?

It's good to call for calm but the truth is actions speak louder than words. This same man worsened the situation all through the crisis in Southern Kaduna so he really has no moral right to call for peace in Ile-Ife. Hypocrisy is what he is doing.

He is trying not to compound the crisis in his state by making sure there are no reprisal attacks on Yorubas.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by princessayesha(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2017
iamhorny:
This is the more i cant trust hell rufai, he has only said this for reference sake, so when there is revenge it would look like he was against it..

People should not be deceived, this idiot wants to play reverse psychology on people. he is already planing a reprisal. Just watch out.
You know why u are always h
orn.y? Coz you think with your d*#k

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by princessayesha(f): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
dragonking3:
More like El rufai vows to revenge in kaduna state angry angry
The crisis you are wishing others shall dwell in your house. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by YonkijiSappo: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
jamislaw:
how many religion or ethnic crises took place in Kano compare to Kaduna? Kaduna have a good number of christains resident compare to Kano, apart from eight local governments in Kano town tell were you can find other tribes or christains in Kano. I was born and brought up in Kaduna even though am in Lagos now.

I am just telling you that Kano is more extreme and inherently Stupid than Kaduna.
It is regarded as the traditional center of Hausa culture , NOT kaduna.
Riots may be more common in Kaduna though, due to its multiethnic nature and being a boundary state between progressives and animals.
Re: Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna by Buharimustgo: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

How come you all now suddenly see El Rufai as a bigot all because of a religious bill that was intended to stem a mushrooming of prayer houses and questionable religious leaders?

Hell Rufai is a bigot,ilevife people should watch it,he is always saying opposite of what he wants to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwu Emeka Ezeife Visits Kashim Shettima (Pictures) / Buhari Arrives Nigerian Embassy In Riyadh, Meets Nigerians (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.