Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins (7174 Views)

Npower Breaking News:nass Has Wielded Into Disengagement Plan By FG To Exit A&B / NPOWER BREAKING: Sunday Payment! / Npower BREAKING NEWS: Lagos Recieves Her First Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Alerts rolling in since yester night, in all states of the federation, Lagos joins, one useless moderator will now delete this post
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Sampi4me(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2017
GETyour facts right. Not in all state.DELTA,EDO,ONDO,CROSSRIVER,BAYELSA,KADUNA,SOKOTO,JOS,ZAMFARA,BENUE,OSUN,BORNO,ANAMBRA,KEBBI are still waiting
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by DrTims(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2017
Not all state. Kaduna state is yet recieve the february stipend
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by aminusaniabba: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Kano yet to receive alert
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by prudentkolly(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Osun yet to receive
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2017
I feel they don't need Lagos to win 2019 elections they are concentrating more on states that might pose a challenge to them come 2019, that batch by batch means state by state but they are doing it systematically and intentionally

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2017
DrTims:

But you have received before, guy this is politics
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Anasko(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Kaduna received just this morning
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2017
DrTims:
you don receive alert you come calm down
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by castel428: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine the nonsense, so Lagos State is not part of Nigeria
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by phulxpression: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Later they will say APC is fighting corruption.Dis one happening in our very own eyes and nobody seems to have a clue of wots goin on.I really pity d younger ones comin behind us cos dis country is a joke. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by gingger(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:
Alerts rolling in since yester night, in all states of the federation, Lagos left out, one useless moderator will now delete this post

Can u prove Wat u just posted, cos nobody has claimed to receive anything...
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2017
gingger:

Several states have started receiving alert you are doing argument
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Anasko:
Kaduna received just this morning

And somebody is looking for proofs, if you reside in Lagos na OYO for you ooooo, except they rig that election I'm not sure APC will win.

I knew this programme was rubbish the first day I got to my local government and I was told by a staff that they have not heard about Npower before, I also knew it was rubbish when Lagos couldn't login into npvn portal. 2 rubbish in batches, bleep npower, npower just murdered Lagos
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by pps1759(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
rivers,am yet to get alert
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by DrTims(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Damn i just recieve alert now. 3 alert so far. Dec, jan and february. I Rep N power Kaduna. That our focal person they try.
Enangson:
you don receive alert you come calm down
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
gingger:

go to other state thread on Npower and hear testimonies.

Here's kaduna https://www.nairaland.com/3487210/npower-kaduna-state-lets-meet/22#54572876
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by AutosBay(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2017
In Lagos eko oni baje's voice e be like say dem want to act another movie again ooooo
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2017
DrTims:
Damn i just recieve alert now. 3 alert so far. Dec, jan and february. I Rep N power Kaduna. That our focal person they try.
no be focal person matter be this, the truth is that your state govt did the right thing at the right time while some state govt didn't take it serious until the first alert started rolling in
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:

And somebody is looking for proofs, if you reside in Lagos na OYO for you ooooo, except they rig that election I'm not sure APC will win.

I knew this programme was rubbish the first day I got to my local government and I was told by a staff that they have not heard about Npower before, I also knew it was rubbish when Lagos couldn't login into npvn portal. 2 rubbish in batches, bleep npower, npower just murdered Lagos
I thought i was the only one,up till today i cant log into my account not to talk of updating my account details and i have sent thousands of email,just getting automated reply.I even went to the local govt its was just a waste of time,they claim they knew nothing about it.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by famology(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Blame ur state govt @lagos npower volunteers.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by castel428: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Lalasticlala please epp us na, they want to frustrate us here in Lagos
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by superson001(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Kwara is still pending also, 10% received the Dec stipend and ever since then no 1 in the state has gotten alert.

1 Like

Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Iamabraham(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by sursur(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Any news from Kogi ? I hardly see comments from KOGI npower volunteers
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
PLEASE REP YOUR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FEBRUARY STIPEND. THANK YOU.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by gingger(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
AutosBay:

Several states have started receiving alert you are doing argument

Am not arguing, I just need proofs and evidence that's all
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by Macgabe(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
dupsyluzy:

I thought i was the only one,up till today i cant log into my account not to talk of updating my account details and i have sent thousands of email,just getting automated reply.I even went to the local govt its was just a waste of time,they claim they knew nothing about it.
Eyaa... sorry about that. it was really a hard time for lagos candidates to open that site as at december. I wish I had met you earlier, would have assisted if possible. I helped some persons update theirs but funny enough, mine was done by a friend because as at that time, Lagos could not login at all. it is well
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by larry5050(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
superson001:
Kwara is still pending also, 10% received the Dec stipend and ever since then no 1 in the state has gotten alert.

kwara is very useless state...i regret choosing that state for this Npower
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by egbaguy2: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Not a npower candidate,the programme doesn't look organised to me
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by stone07(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kwara state never receive anything till now.Only very few received the first stipend.
Re: NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins by latonyn(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
sursur:
Any news from Kogi ? I hardly see comments from KOGI npower volunteers

I rep kogi, we havr not receive jan and feb
What can we do plss

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Companies Are Curently Recuiting / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.