Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin (23061 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ideology(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Have you ever wondered how to get job offers via Linkedin, the world most popular professional social networking site with about 450 Million users and 44,000 daily job applications via linkedin.com

Many still don’t find LinkedIn as a reliable means of getting good job offers as they don’t really understand how it works. Some feel it’s just for the experienced professionals and young graduate stands less chance of getting job offers via Linkedin.com

Personally, I have gotten job offers from Linkedin.com and would like to share some tips on how to get job offers via Linkedin.com how to get job offers via linkedin

Here are a few tips on how to get job offers via Linkedin:-

Create and Update your profile regularly –
Many users started out creating an account on Linkedin but don’t care to update their details often. Statistics shows that adding a profile photo makes one 36 times more likely to receive a message on the platform. Updating your profile includes updating your skills, certifications new job positions, publications and so on.

Be Active – Linkedin is just like any social networking platform if you are not active no one know whether you exist or not. Be active, share your expertise and opinion, comment on feeds and other users post. Participate in groups especially groups that are relevant to your career paths and also follow companies that related to the industry of your interest.

Follow HR Managers & Firms – With the increase in social recruitment, following HR personnel and firms increases your chances of getting job offers as it allows you to see in your feeds when they post for a vacant position on their profiles.
how to a job via LinkedIn

Get Recommendations – Ask for recommendations from other professional colleagues, especially from your place of work and from teammates who participated in the same project with you. It increases your credibility

Visit the Job board – Though the job section on Linkedin is updated late, one can still find good job offers that could still be open, so as a job seeker don’t hesitate to visit the job board on linkedin.com
With these few tips, you are good to go …

I will keep you posted on latest trends in recruitment.

Share this content, comment and like the post, thank you

Source: http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/how-to-get-job-offers-via-linkedin/

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2017
This way I can get a job through Nairaland.
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your
SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc

babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by spyroxy1(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Thank you.. Wehdone Sir!

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2017
To add to your point... I mentioned it in details in this Article http://topwritersden.com/get-job-using-social-media/ To those that missed it while it was on front page. have a look once more.

Social media is becoming a revolution.

Everything is now possible with the social media

If someone can win 25million via social media votes... why can't you get a job through the same social media?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Two indian HR ladies contacted me on Linkedin about a job in lag, but i no reply as i felt it was a scam angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by Emaimo: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
ednut1:
Two indian HR ladies contacted me on Linkedin about a job in lag, but i no reply as i felt it was a scam angry

U try ooo
Tomorrow u go talk say na spirit dey pursue u for dream

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ideology(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
lol, but an experience is what really boost your portfolio on Linkedin
ymee:
This way I can get a job through NL
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ideology(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
ednut1:
Two Indian HR ladies contacted me on Linkedin about a job in lag, but i no reply as i felt it was a scam angry
lol, just check their profile and the company, Social Recruitment is the future.

Will write next on Social Recruitment

Don't Miss Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria

DONT MISS – 10 Things a Graduate Should Do while waiting for a good Job Offer
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ideology(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44, Sissy3, dominique, Seun see fresh content cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy with evidence

This is front page worthy, abi you de keep am for tomorrow ...
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by EFGH: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
LinkedIn is real, I have an active account with them, it has been of a great benefits to me.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by promohouse(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
ok
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by DCMIX(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nobody wan learn work again abi?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by Divay22(f): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alright
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by babyfaceafrica: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lolz
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by midehi2(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
very correc @ OP

1 Like

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ejosh4(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is true.....I had 4 diff job offers in my field of study....Really considering it
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by Ayorella77(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
I've also gotten offers through LinkedIn

1 Like

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by paulstrings(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Need Help with your LinkedIn Profile, PM me
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by Adesiji77: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice one OP. Getting jobs through LinkedIn is real!
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by XaintJoel20: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
I can't even remember my LinkedIn login detail again.

Hmmmmm
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
wao!!!! this is seriously helpful...thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by yomalex(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
good
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by kateskitty(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Teacher are wanted – Brainy School Academy
Senior Secondary (80,000)
and
Junior Secondary (70,000)
http://syberkart.com/teachers-wanted-brainy-school-academy/
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by cuteme88(f): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided
I never receive any job interview. upon say i dey update and even change my profile pics. infact all this thing u mentioned i have done them all!!!! could it mean.....my ancestor

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
nonsense
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by MVLOX(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
I will be back again
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by tobiasbeecher: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Total bull crap, you people should say something new

1 Like

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ngmgeek(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by newmusic: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
I got an interview invitation through linkedin though I didn't get the job cause of salary negotiation and I was robbed off my phone cause I learnt they tried to contact me later but number was not reachable for like 3-4 days.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / Police To Conduct Lie Detector "Polygraph" Test For New 10,000 Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.