Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (62343 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / "The Secrets" - A Story Written By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2017
sorry for the long wait, more coming this week

1 Like

Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Buttersss:
sorry for the long wait, more coming this week

Nne make sure you butress very well
I am loving this
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Chumzypinky(f): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2017
They should just say he was pecking his daughter's cheeks na. Whats there?
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Raychellasam(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
What a family.... Angelsss, this is suspense-filled.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by jupitre(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice piece you'vegat here mam
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Rukkydelta(f): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
House Of Secret Indeed.D Characters Are So Complicated.

1 Like

Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
following
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by kevwe10(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2017
nice one,am waiting for more update
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Rukkydelta(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Buttersss please we are waiting for update
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
please be patient angels! give me two days, I'm working on it, it's gonna be mind blowing
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Buttersss:
please be patient angels! give me two days, I'm working on it, it's gonna be mind blowing

We're not all Angels here o angry
Nne I'd hold you to it come and blow my mind
Let it be lengthy pls
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
‘Now we’re back to our cage’ Rose sighed as her father drove into the compound.
‘Not to worry love, we’ll have another time to hang out’ he rubbed her hands gently as she brought the car to a halt. He’d left his driver behind on purpose, he didn’t want any suspicion of his affair with Rose, they needed to hide behind the curtains.

‘What’s going on there’? Rose watched her mother’s face, the woman looked shocked and confused and argued with her son.

‘We’re home, let’s find out’ the pastor fetched his brief case and they both reached the gathering.

‘Mark! Long time, how have you been’ she rushed into her brother’s arms, she had not seen her brother for a month.

‘Been waiting for you dear, how are you’? he assessed his sister.

‘I’m fine and you’? She eyed him all over, he seemed happier than his usual self, maybe Mark thought is a secret but she had found out he was having an affair with Grace though she didn’t confront him, her demise brought his much pain and he was the only member of the family that was oblivious of the fact that she was actually dead and not missing.

‘What’s going on here darling’? Pastor Ita noticed his wife wasn’t particularly pleased to see him.

‘Welcome sir’ I bent my knee while the other guy, who had brought the picture of the man greeted him and left immediately.

‘What is it Helen? Why the frown’? the man ignored me and faced his wife. This was going to be tough, I really needed money and I couldn’t return home empty handed so I was ready to endure anything, I needed to survive.

‘Where were you’? Helen eyed her husband suspiciously.

‘Mum? Please don’t tell me you believe that, how could you pay mind to those hungry bloggers looking for attention’? Mark wasn’t pleased with his mother.

‘What’s going on mum and who is this’? Rose paused as she took a glance at the girl. She calmed herself, maybe she wasn’t seeing well, what was she doing there? With a little box?

‘Okay then Mark, I’ll leave your father alone, meanwhile, let’s talk about our new maid’ Helen decided to heed her son’s advice, it didn’t make sense actually, what those bloggers wrote was a pure lie, her husband was a very faithful man, she was sure of that.

‘Grace? No, mum? Is this real’? Rose swallowed hard, what was a dead girl doing before her?

‘Grace’? the pastor turned and face the girl he’d ignored minutes ago, he’d thought it a figment of his imagination, but this was no fantasy, it was real.

‘Why are you all acting so scared? This isn’t Grace, I took a closer look at her, it’s just a strong resemblance and nothing more, look at her forehead, she doesn’t have that scar of Grace, so just relax, I guess Grace is still missing’ Mark explained. His family members were acting funny, first it was his mother and now Rose and his father, something wasn’t right.

‘Yes my husband and daughter, Mark is right, I thought she was Grace too, but I took a closer look at her’ Helen tried to control the situation and prayed her daughter wouldn’t cause a scene. Mark couldn’t be let in on their secret, it would change a lot of things.

‘If you say so’ the pastor replied quietly, still not convinced, he had a lot to discuss with his wife and Rose.

‘So what is your name’? Rose asked as she walked closer to the girl who looked so much like the maid she’d killed.

‘Ajunwa, my friend Joy, referred me here’ I explained. This was getting out of hand, I was curious, who was this Grace?

‘Oh, Joy’? the Pastor seemed interested in my explanation.

‘Yes sir, she brought me to Calabar but she left to attend to something important’ I replied.

‘Mark is right, she isn’t Grace’ Rose exhaled gently as she took a closer look at the girl, but she wouldn’t last long, she needed to speak with her father urgently, she couldn’t have that girl living here, it would make her so uncomfortable.

‘Very well then, let’s all go inside’ the Pastor said.

I was hesitant as Helen’s eyes scanned me like I had done something very bad.

‘Go in Ajunwa, speak to my daughter, she would show me to your room’ Helen said and I followed the rest in.

‘Thank you Madam’ I replied.
‘This would be very tough’ Helen sighed, leaving with a look alike of Grace, but she couldn’t send the girl away, she noticed her son Mark had taken a liking to her and sending her away could raise his suspicion. She rubbed her chin thoughtfully, as she remembered the picture Nelson had showed her, she didn’t know why, but she felt restless, what if her husband wasn’t as innocent as she thought he was?

She decided to cast the matter aside, she was only being suspicious because she was the guilty one, maybe it was time to end things with Nelson and focus on her marriage before her infidelity would do something worse to her husband’s reputation.

She didn’t say a word to me after I’d relayed her mother’s message, I decided she was unfriendly hence I preferred her brother Mark, who was the sole reason I was allowed to stay there. Without his insistence, I would’ve been on my way back to my village, all because I bore a strong semblance to a girl named ‘Grace’.

‘Thank you’ I replied gently as she showed me my room.

‘Hey, look, I don’t know you but I don’t like you, and you wouldn’t last long here, I promise’ she hissed loudly and walked away.
I was dumfounded, I don’t know why Rose had this strong aversion for me, I hadn’t met her or her family before, why did they hate me so much?

I sighed, I wouldn’t turn back now, I was determined to save some money. I scanned the room and smiled, it was beautiful, too beautiful for a maid, these people were extremely rich like Joy had said.

I put down my box gently and toured the room, there was a bathroom and a cupboard, I wondered why they placed a cupboard in my room. I was a bit curious, so I walked towards it and pulled it apart.

‘Sorry I don’t have teacups’ I checked it out. The cupboard was really beautiful, but it was useless to me. I was about to leave when I discovered my hands had touched something.

‘Paint’ I hissed, as I wiped my hands on the bed sheet, a dark red paint covered it. I sighed and undressed, I had a long day and I needed to rest, and I was curious about the old maid. Who was she? And what had she done?

I slipped on my old nightgown and lay on the bed ready to sleep, when I felt something fall from the cupboard, I was reluctant to check it out but I later did, what I found surprised me.

The family had dinner and everyone was asleep except for Helen and her husband, they had a lot of trashing out to do.

‘Did Rose ever explain her reason for fighting with Grace? I think we should start there, we don’t know much about that’ Helen asked, she felt her daughter wasn’t being honest with her. Something must have led to that fight but her daughter had waved it aside.

‘I don’t know, you’re supposed to know that, you’re her mother’ he replied, his heart pounded nervously against his chest. Why was Helen suddenly so curious? why wasn’t she satisfied with Rose’s explanation? That didn’t sit well with him, if she found out that Grace had known about his affair with Rose, then his life would be over because he knew the stigma that would cause for him.

‘Were you sleeping with her’? Helen asked. She knew her husband was faithful but no man could be trusted, that line of thought dropped in her mind and she decided to confront him, it made sense then.

Ita must have been sleeping with Grace, maybe Rose had found out and didn’t want her getting hurt, that was why she had a fight with the maid.

‘Excuse me? What are you saying’? he was stunned, why would his wife ask him such?

‘Well, I need an explanation, and why did she want to leave our house just like that? It doesn’t make sense, I wasn’t mean to her, something was going on behind my back and I need to know the truth, do not lie to me’ Helen raised her voice at him.

‘I think you’re being crazy, if I wanted cheating on you, I wouldn’t do it right under your nose, maybe you should search elsewhere’ he hissed angrily and turned his back against her.

‘Really?’ she arched her brow, that was all she needed, her husband was cheating on her, she was now sure of it. She needed to speak with her daughter. She wasn’t supposed to feel bad, cause she was equally cheating but she felt her heart skip slightly as she imagined her husband with another woman. She took one look at him and decided she had to end her affair with Nelson the following day.

‘I will be back for you’ she hissed as she stormed out of the room.

‘Knock Knock’ Helen rapped on her daughter’s door.
‘Who’s there’? Rose listened eagerly, she prayed it was her father, she missed him dearly and needed to spend more time with him.

‘It’s your dear mother’ Helen smiled.

‘Oh, come on in, door’s open’ Rose was quite disappointed.

‘So how was your day honey’? Helen sat on her daughter’s bed.

‘Fine mum, a bit stressful’ Rose yawned. Why had her mother come to her? Something wasn’t right, she felt it.

‘I don’t like the way you acted today when you saw Ajunwa, try and gain control of yourself, remember Mark doesn’t know about our secret, but if you shake like a little piece of leaf whenever you see a person who looks like Grace, you wouldn’t be doing us any good. Okay’? he mother advised.

‘Yes mother, thanks, I have to sleep now, I have a long day at school tomorrow’ she said, eager to get rid of her mother. She needed to see her father, she was already Hot and she needed him inside of her.

‘I’m not done, I need you to tell me the truth’ Helen inhaled deeply.

‘The truth? I don’t understand’ Rose raised her brows, had her mother gotten wind of her affair with her dad?

‘About Grace, why did you fight with her? Tell me, I am your mother, don’t hide anything from me’ Helen asked.

‘Oh, mum, I already told you, she insulted me and I had to teach her a lesson, I’m sorry I dragged you all into that mess. Please forgive me’ Rose sobbed in order to distract her mother.
Why had her mother asked her about Grace, six months after she was buried?

‘It’s okay honey, I believe you, now go to sleep’Helen kissed her head lightly and stepped out of the room.

Her daughter was lying, she was sure of it, and she had to find out, she hated being played, so she had to find out and the pawn in her game would be the new maid, Ajunwa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Tanks 4 Updating I Really Hope 2 Get More Of These.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by bossy512(f): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Wehdone, nice story, secrets everywhere
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by bimberry1307(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
Well done and thanks for the update. but plesssssssse make it as frequent as possible.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
‘How sweet’ I smiled as I fondled the photo album, this must I’ve belonged to Grace I mused. The album contained numerous pictures but none caught my attention like the one she took with Mark, that got me thinking, were they close?

I was quite sure the smiling light skinned girl was Grace, I see why my employers freaked out once they saw me, we shared a strong resemblance but our eyes were different.
I now understood why Mark was the only one that could tell the difference, from the pictures I saw, it seems they were pretty close, even dating.
I arched my brow, that didn’t seem right, I could never date my employer or any of his family members, I smirked and closed the album. I needed to sleep, there was so much work to do the following day and I couldn’t disappoint.

As I neared the cupboard to return Grace’s album, a thin sheet fell from its pages, I quickly picked it up, though the room now belonged to me, I had no right to go through her things, I was intruding her privacy.

‘What do we have here’? I straightened the sheet.

There is a house on Maryland Street, Cross River State.
It has a blue roof and its body is painted milky white.
This house is built on Secrets, dirty and dark ones.

I pondered briefly on the words of the note, ‘a house built on secrets’? what did that mean? I had no idea, it wasn’t making any sense, so I placed the note carefully and returned to my bed.

He watched his wife carefully, she had fallen asleep, he was sure of this, he couldn’t sleep, thoughts of his daughter gave him insomnia, he just had to see her to calm his nerves.

He waved his palm over Helen’s face to be sure she wasn’t awake, certain of that fact, he slipped on his pajamas and left for Rose’s room, they had a lot to discuss, Helen’s recent suspicion bothered him, he couldn’t have his wife snooping around his back like a dog.

‘Open up baby, it’s me your daddy’ he knocked gently on her door.

‘Daddy? I’ve waited so long for you, how I’ve missed you’ she flung her arms round him once she opened the door.

‘I miss you too my darling girl’ he pressed his lips against hers, while his hands roamed her body and searched for an opening in her night gown.

‘Wait, how about mum?’ she whispered.

‘She’s asleep, I assure you’ he slipped a hand underneath her nightgown and reached for her panties.

‘I love the way you make me feel’ she moaned softly against him as his fingers reached her core and stroked it gently.

‘I live to please you’ he replied and carried her gently to the bed.

He parted her legs swiftly and plunged deeply into her, he moaned against her hair while her soft cries of ecstasy brought him to his peak.

‘That was awesome, let’s go again’ she smacked his backside.

‘No honey, there are things we must talk about’ he declined and sat on the bed facing her.

‘Things like’? She wondered.

‘Your mother is suspecting me, she feels I’m seeing someone and you know that isn’t right for us. I need her to trust me’ he caressed her hand.

‘Yes, she came to my room asking me questions about the fight I had with Grace, I think she feels you slept with the maid and I found out and fought with her’ Rose replied dryly, not a bit interested in her mother’s suspicion of their affair.

‘What did you say in return’? the Pastor asked eagerly.

‘Nothing, I told her Grace disrespected me and that was all’ she replied.

‘Good, we have to be very careful, that’s why I’m doing this’ he focused on her face. They had to stop seeing each other for a while to mellow Helen’s suspicion, maybe if he spent more time with her, she’d believe he was innocent.

‘Excuse me? Why should we stop seeing each other, you know I can’t do without you? How do we stay apart from each other? How could you even say this’? Rose was exasperated.

‘Hey baby, it’s for the best, if your mother ever finds out about us, you know what that means, please, you have to understand,it’s just for a while’ he begged.

‘I can’t believe this, so because you’re scared of her, you’re now ending our relationship, tell me, who do you love more? Helen or i?’ She rose to her feet and pointed a finger to his face.

‘I am not scared of your mother, why are you even asking that’? he wasn’t pleased with the way she was handling the whole thing. It was simple, they take a break and resume when things were alright.

‘Really? Just get out of my room and don’t ever come back, you’ll pay for this’ she scowled.

‘Baby? Why do we have to quarrel about this? Please don’t push me away’ he begged.

‘Goodnight father’ she shut the door against his face and sobbed uncontrollably on her bed.
How could her mother jeopardize her relationship with her father? She wiped her face and vowed to deal with the woman later, she had her plans, she knew her mother was cheating, all she needed was evidence, but for the mean time, she needed someone else in her bed.

The morning had come very fast, maybe because I was so nervous that I couldn’t sleep or maybe because it was a short night.

I did the dishes and swept the house, what surprised me was that my employers were still asleep, it was eight A.M and no one was awake. I sighed and continued dusting the chairs, the house was really unkempt, I began to wonder what Madam’s daughter did in the absence of a maid.

‘Good morning gorgeous’ Mark walked past me.

‘Morning sir’ I became nervous, I didn’t want to get personal with him, I preferred we stayed formal, so I called him ‘sir’. After seeing those pictures of him and Grace, I needed to be careful.

‘Funny, call me Mark or forget it’ he laughed and fetched a can of soda from the fridge.

‘Okay’ I replied silently and continued with my cleaning.

‘Don’t you talk?’ he gulped greedily from the can.

I shook my head in answer, what was I supposed to say. ‘Hello, I found an album in my room and I saw pictures of you and Grace’.

‘You know, Grace was a real talker, very lively and fun’ he smiled as images of his love flew past him.

‘You guys must have really been close’ I said.

‘Yes, I wouldn’t lie, I loved her very much, but it hurts me that she didn’t feel the same way, I was ready to do anything for her’ he sighed and tossed the can into the trash bin.

‘What makes you think she didn’t return your love’? I was curious, the picture I saw the night before was a proof that she was crazy about him, she’d seemed so happy and content.

‘She left. She just packed her things and left without saying a word to me’ I could feel the pain in his voice.

‘I’m so sorry, if you really love her, you could search for her and find out why she disappeared’ I suggested, that was really strange. The Ita’s were a very rich family, why would someone want to leave such comfort? I wondered.

‘I want to make something very clear to you Ajunwa, I hired you here to work for me and not to seduce my son’ Helen had awoken and to her dismay, she found her son chit chatting with the new maid, that wasn’t the problem, the subject of their discussion was Grace, the very name that gave her goose pimples.

‘;Good morning Ma’ I bowed my head while Mark gaped at his mother in disbelief.

‘You didn’t have to say that mum, we were just conversing’ he walked out on her angrily.

‘If I ever find you two discussing about that miserable girl, just get your things and pack out of this house’ Helen yelled and left for her garden. She needed to think, she needed to clear her head.

‘Yes Ma’ I nodded.

As she stormed out, my eyes followed her, I noticed how angry and defensive she became anytime Grace’s name was mentioned. My being employed was a pure miracle as I shared a strong resemblance to this Grace.

Something wasn’t right, ‘A house of secrets’, I recalled the words from the note.

‘If you’re done gaping outside, I need my breakfast’ it was Rose’s turn to terrify me.
The smell of her garden lilies and roses gave her life as their sweet scent infiltrated her nostrils. She needed to think, she needed to plan. First, Nelson and her were never to see each other again, but he had seen something, the decayed hand that he disposed. Now she thought about it, she hated herself the more, she had been so carried away, now he knew something about her family that she wished it to be secret forever. There had to be only one way to end that, she needed to kill Nelson.

‘Here’s your breakfast ma’m’ I placed the tray in front of her, I noticed she was lost in thought.

‘Wait’ she beckoned on me and I waited, at that same moment, her daughter Rose joined her for breakfast.

‘You can go, meet me later’ she dismissed me, I wondered why she had called me, it seemed something weighed heavily on her mind, did she want to sack me? I wondered as I walked away.

‘Good morning mother’ Rose greeted and shifted uncomfortably in her sit, she didn’t like the look her mother gave her, that penetrating gaze.

‘Morning my darling child, how are you this morning’? Helen sipped from her mug. She had her plans, she’ll set her husband up with the new maid to test his loyalty since he feigned innocence.

‘What’s on your mind? You don’t look well’ she observed her mother, maybe her father was right, they had to slow down else they’d be heading for disaster.

‘Nothing Rose, nothing much, I want to go shopping today, fetch me Nelson’ Helen sighed.

‘Okay mum’.

He woke feeling sated, he’d had a good taste of his darling the night before, it was then time to go about his normal activities. As a pastor, he had a lot of work to do, when he wasn’t organizing programs or attending meetings, he was counseling members of his congregation.

‘It’s going to be a glorious day’ he hummed a tune and rose to his feet, luckily, his wife was not there to start a fight. He checked his file and went through his day’s activities. He didn’t have a Personal assistant like most pastors because Helen had offered to do that job freely, but now they weren’t on good terms, he had to find someone capable of handling his personal files.
‘Mark it will be’ he decided to use his son, though the boy was busy, he could squeeze out some time to be with his father.

He smiled as he thought about his children, years back, they had all been kids, now they were mature, most importantly, his Rose was grown enough for their relationship to blossom fully.

His phone buzzed and he rushed to pick it, he never missed his calls, his members called him all the time, and he was willing to pray or give them advice pertaining to whatever situation they found themselves.

‘Hello, it’s Pastor Ita on the line’ he answered and waited for the person on the other line.

‘I know who you are, what you’re doing makes me sick, I am going to tell’ the caller replied.

‘Hello, who’s this?’ the pastor asked, but the line went dead.

He’d been lost in his own thoughts, though he’d acted like what he saw didn’t bother him, he wasn’t able to sleep the night before, he had a bad feeling. He’d been having an affair with the pastor’s wife, but helping her dispose of a human part is something he didn’t bargain for. Though he’d buried the hand somewhere, his conscience pricked him thoroughly and he knew the only way to feel better was to confront his mistress about it. However, that in itself was folly, he had so much to lose.

As her lover boy, he had gained so much, she gave him money which he used to care for his family, so confronting her could cause her to end the relationship and revoke the favours.

‘No’ he shook his head, he had to tread softly till he got what he wanted, once he was done, he’d dump her like she never mattered.

‘Come on in’ he called to whoever was knocking.

‘Mother needs you in the garden’ Rose stepped into his room.

‘Alright, I’ll be there soon’ Nelson rose to his feet. Helen’s daughter was very beautiful, he had eyes on her once but she was snobby and very arrogant, that killed his appetite.

‘Your room is beautiful’ Rose scanned his bare body, she suddenly felt moisture between her legs as she imagined him making love to her.

‘Thank you’ Nelson replied, it seemed she had something else to say.

‘Can I ask you for a favor’? Rose asked sweetly. She was Hot and she needed to quench the fire between her legs since her father had abandoned her.

‘What’s that’? Nelson narrowed his brows.

‘I want you to kiss me’.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by bimberry1307(f): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm!! i'm enjoying this to the fullest
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Raychellasam(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Radarada.....family from hell, the only sensible person seem to be Mark. Well done dear, we appreciate your beautiful writing skills.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Raychellasam:
Radarada.....family from hell, the only sensible person seem to be Mark. Well done dear, we appreciate your beautiful writing skills.

I would not be surprised if there is something sinister about Mark
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Raychellasam(f): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Ayoomolabake:

That's true sha, at least birds of a feather flock together.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Jsaviour(f): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice story, I am following bumper to bumper. Ride on abeg.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2017
bimberry1307:
hmmmmmmmmm!! i'm enjoying this to the fullest
thanks dear
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Jsaviour:
Nice story, I am following bumper to bumper. Ride on abeg.
thanks, keep following
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Ayoomolabake:

lols
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buttersss,pls can u finish dis story on nairaland and not okadabooks?please
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Missperfect28:
Buttersss,pls can u finish dis story on nairaland and not okadabooks?please

Sure, I finish here first before taking it to okadabooks
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buttersss:

Sure, I finish here first before taking it to okadabooks
but 'in love with her pastor'only part 1 is here.and i wuv that story cry
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Missperfect28:
but 'in love with her pastor'only part 1 is here.and i wuv that story cry

it's for sell, I sold it for a reason
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2017
This story is just so awesome.
Still following bumper to bumper. But wait o, Is Nelson the only handsome guy in that state? Mother and daughter....ewwwww.
Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
‘Kiss you? I don’t understand’ Nelson was stunned by her words.

‘You heard me darling, just come on, I know you’ve been admiring me for a long time, just come and get it,are you shy’? Rose flashed him a seductive smile and began to pull at her buttons.

‘What are you doing’? he asked weakly, as her full breasts came into view, they were really supple and he knew he wasn’t going to resist.

‘Something you’d like very much, come closer’ she beckoned to him and he obeyed like a little child.

She kissed him deeply and led his hands to her bra, she loved the taste of his mouth, she hadn’t had any other man apart from her father, this was the first time she was kissing another man, and to be honest, it felt better.

‘Stop, are you sure about this’? Nelson released her from his grasp.

‘Yes, I like you already’ she stared into his brown eyes.

‘Alright’ Nelson nodded, praying Helen never got to know about his affair with Rose.

Minutes later, when they both lay on the bed, panting like antelopes that had gone racing, his phone rang and he picked it up.

It was Helen, his heart froze, why was she calling? He didn’t want Rose to suspect him and her mum, so he decided to ignore it.

‘Who’s that? You have a girlfriend’? Rose winked and turned to face him.

‘No’ Nelson smiled. She was really beautiful he noticed, she was a younger version of her mother.

‘Let me see your phone’ she dragged the phone from him before he could protest.

‘I can explain…’Nelson licked his lips .

‘Oh, mum? Actually she must be waiting for you in the garden’ Rose stood up and got into her dress.

‘Waiting for me’? Nelson raised his brows.

‘Sure, she needs you to take her somewhere, last I checked you’re still the driver’ she stormed out of his room.

Nelson stared after her pondering on her last words, he suddenly felt humiliated, they just had sex, yet she still saw him as her mother’s servant.

He paused and picked his phone, he’d received a message from the blogger who’d published the news concerning the alleged affair of Pastor Ita and his supposed girlfriend, how this blogger got his number, he didn’t know.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT MY PROPOSAL? WHAT’S YOUR FEEDBACK?
He was glued to his chair for some minutes, the strange call he’d received had unsettled him,he needed to do something about it.

‘I know what you’re doing, it makes me sick and I’m going to tell’ the words echoed in his brain.

‘I hope not’ the pastor sighed, he hoped no one was trying to blackmail him.

‘Goodmorning man of God’ Helen sauntered into the room, wondering why it had taken Nelson ages to get himself ready.

‘Morning Helen’ the preacher replied, he had to act normal, he couldn’t let his wife know about the caller, that line of thought scared him.

What if the caller knew about his secret affair with Rose? He couldn’t tell his wife, he couldn’t risk her finding out about his affair with his own biological daughter.

‘You don’t look well’ Helen observed him from her mirror. Her husband was usually very cheerful in the mornings, but from the grim expression on his face, everything wasn’t alright.

‘I am fine, I just had a revelation from the lord, it’s troubling me’ he lied.
‘What revelation? Please share it with me’ she was concerned about his wellbieng, though she had not given up on finding his secret lover, she was sure he had one.

‘Impending doom, I must go to church today and organize a fast within the week’ he rose to his feet.

‘That would be nice’ Helen replied and quickly fetched her buzzing phone.

‘What’s all these’? Helen smirked as she clicked on the image of her husband pecking a girl whose facial features were blurred.

‘What’s that’? Pastor It asked curiously.

‘Mark said I shouldn’t believe it, he said I could trust you’ Helen sighed. Someone that had access to her number must have sent her the photo of her husband’s alleged affair with an unknown woman.

‘This isn’t true,it’s photoshopped, a bit to tarnish my image, please don’t believe this’ the Pastor was afraid, someone must have seen them from the hotel. He had been in the car, kissing his own daughter, but he couldn’t tell Helen that, as he’d told her he’d been heading for a meeting.

‘Please be honest with me, I really want to trust you’ Helen stared deeply into his eyes. She’d already made her decision to dump Nelson and stick with her husband.

‘I am honest dear’ He replied and pecked her forehead.

The house was quiet, Rose was in her room, Helen and the Pastor had gone out and I was left alone in the kitchen. The house was a huge one, I noticed that while cleaning, but I enjoyed every bit of it, I had been in the village for years doing nothing, I loved working.

‘Don’t you ever rest’? Mark strolled into the kitchen, this was the second time I’d seen him since he had that argument with his mother.

‘I…I uhmmm, I just want to make sure everything is in place’ I replied.

‘No, you have to rest, you’ve been working all day, just take a break, let us go to the garden’ he walked towards me and took the kitchen gloves off my fingers.

‘Oh no Mark, this isn’t a good idea’ I objected.

‘I am not asking for your permission’ he smiled and forced me outside.
‘It’s really beautiful here, so many flowers, your mum plants well’ I smiled as we took a seat close to the yellow bells.

‘She didn’t plant them, Grace did’ he quickly corrected.

‘Oh, nice, tell me about this your Grace’ I was curious and confused, I wondered if it was right for me to show him the note I’d found in her room.

‘I’ll tell you everything once I’m done with this call’ Mark rose to his feet.

‘What? Mum where are you guys’? he asked.
From the look on his face, something bad must have happened, I prayed silently and hoped no one had died.

‘They just had an accident, dad is seriously injured’ Mark rushed into the house, leaving me in a garden of flowers.
I don’t know why, roses weren’t my favorite flowers, but I was drawn to the pink roses in Madam Helen’s garden, I walked towards them and decided to pluck one for myself.

‘Hello beauties’ I inhaled the deep rosy scent, as I opened my eyes, I found a pearly necklace on the floor close to me, no one was looking so I carried it,it was too beautiful to be left there.

‘Where did you get that’? Mark asked. I could feel anger in his voice and I froze, what if he thought me a thief? Did it belong to him?

‘I just found it here, beneath the roses’ I replied.

‘It belonged to Grace’ he replied.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
KimberlyWest:
This story is just so awesome.
Still following bumper to bumper. But wait o, Is Nelson the only handsome guy in that state? Mother and daughter....ewwwww.
thanks hunnie, keep following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Story: A New Dawn / Chimamanda Adichie: 16 Things You Did Not Know About Her / More Than A Friend (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.