Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (69041 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by devigblegble: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Many Saturday don pass but I never marry " in adekunle voice " answer my call Baba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Sezua(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vision2045:
Congrat babe..At least you got hold of your own 25m fast.
she didnt have to wait for days and put up with silly pple.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by CoolFreeday(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Shortyy:
she's very beautiful.
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by CoolFreeday(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Black beauty not those smelling bleaching babes

lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by bumi10(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmmmm

love

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad business
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Shittuakeem(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anyway is a way, just find yourself out of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by napoleon77(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
And this is front page news?

A girl falls in love with a guy? So?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is pretty no doubt but why must our girls dress slutty or half clad. Look at the first pic, the guy is on suit while the lady is on 'net'.

Ladies must you dress half clad to prove that you are beautiful?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by sessydu: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Why do ladies like exposing their boobies?
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Originalsly: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm...... if she just dumped her guy at home... then this guy should know what to expect...but... she's not as yet married.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by DollarAngel(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Are you sure she is an Afonja how come she didn't bleach
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by iwattpro(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
HighMoney01:
Her destiny located her

angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
YOU SEE IT MY PEOPLE ONYIBO NO DEY MARRY FAT OLD, UNEDUCATED AFRICANS...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by RaptorX: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
You see black men when this other races of men date the African women they choose the most beautiful and gorgeous of our women, but you black men will be parading ancient looking 300 pounds white women. Pls stop disgracing us if you want to date a white woman date a pretty one like the white man always choose our pretty women.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by ikemesit4477: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:

This pretty Yoruba ebony and economist, Semirat, travelled to the United States about two years ago to have a "short break" from work... but as destiny will have it, she met and fell in love with this cute Lebanese dude and they are set to tie the knot in few months time... #DELVS17

See more of their pre-wedding photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/while-on-short-break-in-us-naija-lady.html?m=1
Good for her!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by MSCollections: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by burkingx(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Xbursta(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
black beauty for wife 100%
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by amiibaby(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oky
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by mmsen: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
I see ashawo with fake breasts.

What 'work' did she go to take a break from I wonder?

Is she not one of the girls that I pass in the hallways of the Transcorp Hilton and the Sheraton in Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Championlaw200(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by femijunior4(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin shocked cheesy wink is DAT Boob's for real.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by mirabeldesmond(f): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
if I hear say she love am
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by malware: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lebanese..... hmm run when u see them. They are very good at use and dump. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by femijunior4(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin wink cheesy shocked is DAT Boob's for real.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by rocknation62(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
akigbemaru:
Olosho jor ooo!
Let assume she's your sister is dat d name you will call her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by weedtheweeds: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
apostle Suleiman no see her quick
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by burkingx(f): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Championlaw200:
Nonsense
... undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by amanze15(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
but Lebanese sharwama is the best in the world, even better than the greek Gyros, but these Lebanese people are like the Igbos of the middle east they are everywhere undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Bills2307(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
But finally, why dpost?. Is it necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.