Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (69038 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Mzsolmi(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
chimah3:
NNE WE KNOW THE PACKAGE.... grin grin grin

JUST KEEP QUIET AND ENJOY YOUR MARRIAGE tongue tongue tongue

BEFORE YOUR CASE FILE GETS TO TRUMP'S TABLE
undecided undecided undecided
Trump abi anty kemi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by erico2k2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
RaptorX:
You see black men when this other races of men date the African women they choose the most beautiful and gorgeous of our women, but you black men will be parading ancient looking 300 pounds white women. Pls stop disgracing us if you want to date a white woman date a pretty one like the white man always choose our pretty women.
Make U get sense small . That condition make crayfish bend stop typing rubish when you ain't test the waters . There is always a reason 4 everything . If E easy go and try it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by ChiefSweetus: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
gold-diggery?
oloshority?
we will never know.
all we know is that dem tatas nice as fvck!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by mmsen: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
amanze15:
laughing at your ignorance grin grin grin grin its Arabic and have been used as a term for meat preparation since the Levant times.....use the internet to your strength or read books undecided undecided

Egyptians claim it as theirs.

But ok.

I don't care. I'm not Arab, thank heavens.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by RaptorX: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Make U get sense small . That condition make crayfish bend stop typing rubish when you ain't test the waters . There is always a reason 4 everything . If E easy go and try it.
What gibberish are you spewing, you must be married to a 400 pound land whale oyinbo because you are looking for green card. I don't need to try interracial relationship since I am married to a gourgeous African queen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Tonason: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
I wish you well. But think well, Lebanese are like Cameron. Ask every question you should ask make every enquiries you should make, don't allow infatuation influence your sense of judgment. You are too beautiful to suffer heart broken
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by amanze15(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
we all learn.
mmsen:

Egyptians claim it as theirs.

But ok.

I don't care. I'm not Arab, thank heavens.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by amanze15(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
RaptorX:
What gibberish are you spewing, you must be married to a 400 pound land whale oyinbo because you are looking for green card. I don't need to try interracial relationship since I am married to a gourgeous African queen.
grin grin grin 400 pound chai grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Shigabs(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:

This pretty Yoruba ebony and economist, Semirat, travelled to the United States about two years ago to have a "short break" from work... but as destiny will have it, she met and fell in love with this cute Lebanese dude and they are set to tie the knot in few months time... #DELVS17

See more of their pre-wedding photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/while-on-short-break-in-us-naija-lady.html?m=1
"Beware of Lebanese"
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by terrezo2002(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
One of them is deceiving the other
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by cuteme88(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
wink wink wink cute pix but why Lebanese? :/
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by kosisokosi48(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigerians undecided them sabi fall wink

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by sisisioge: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oh boy! That dude is hot! The babe is hotter! I foresee hottest children kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Ngokafor(f): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
...Cute couple indeed..some people are already saying its for paper ..at least the guy is young and cute not the grannny's and 'yokozunas' Nigerian gameless guys love to marry(whether for love or papers)

..Nigerian babes has got game biko kiss tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by KennyID17(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
All of u drooling over her boobs, them twins be fake. Lord knows I hate fake boobs.

Well not like It's any of my business tho. Hml anyway.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by KennyID17(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
All of u drooling over her boobs, them twins be fake. Lord knows I hate fake boobs.

Well not like It's any of my business tho.

Hml anyway.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Ngokafor(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
DPsalmist2:

grin I was just about to post this. This babe is gorgeous. Body on point, Beautiful face. This guy get correct taste. Meanwhile our brothers embarrass us parading with their obese white land whales.

..perhaps the young and pretty ones does not like Nigerian guys as such..you cant force them you know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by repogirl(f): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
She had work done on her nose and boobs, it seems.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by dayleke: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Se Lebanese guys no boku for Naija ni fa?
Y go all d way to obodo Oyibo !
I smell something....
And na short break o.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by emmy5050(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ah! I see. lovely pictures! my reservation is on the lady's revealing wears. in everything we do outside the frontiers let value and morals be imminent,don't throw it over the board for a syndrome called "emotions". love you
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by fortunechy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
...bt u kw dt he's nt original oyibo
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by lebete3000: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Black beauty not those smelling bleaching babes

She's prettier than you I must say but it might be photoshop...who knows?!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
chimah3:

Na so...GC things grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by lebete3000: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
These lebanese guys have fetish for black pussy,they love fucking black women

Ebony kpekus na gold.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by oladelemary: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jadeite:
They make me wanna call my boo,and have some naughty time with him-boo that I don't even have...Congratulations you guys.

God dey. You go get your own soon
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Toks2008(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai! Where and when I go jam the love of my life?
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by LeSaint(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
bitingcool:
Hmmm

Hope we won't see her in hijab and black costume in some years time. #i no fit shout

Hhmm, just wait make e marry get belle first. Dem go tell am wetin salafi moslem wife mean.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by talktotrippleu(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Make the lady no just cry come back like others
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by NovusHomo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
chimah3:

I am not one to kill anyone's joy, but when your man allows you to dress as you do in the first picture, you should know it's a matter of time before... Anyway, I wish the best for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by Rexnegro(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Shortyy:
she's very beautiful.
aside that she is carrying the kind boobiee I like to See on Nigeria girls but how many get the type?
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy by 1daboi: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Black beauty not those smelling bleaching babes
ah ah ! babe calm down na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.