Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) (787 Views)

How Do I Get The 300naira Monthly Hosting Offer From Domainking / Who else receive this mail from domainking? (screenshot) / How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by hostx: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
If you are affected by the recent server outage and shutdown of the India based Domain Registration and Web Hosting company, domainking.ng, here is some good news.

According to the Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA), Domainking.ng has not responded to escalated support queries and emails from its clients forwarded to it by the .ng registry since 8th February 2017. The Registry had attempted severally to contact this registrar via email, telephone, online support system, social media platforms and postal services. 24th January 2017 was the last time this registrar responded to the registry via email. However, NiRA is not a hosting company. As such, efforts are on to attend to the various complaints on domain name management services rendered by Domainking.ng.

One of such effort has yielded fruit. If you are one of the affected Domainking customers, succour has come. You can now transfer your .ng domain names to HostX at the cost of 1000 NGN. If you would like to transfer your domain name to HostX, simply provide your Domainking client area log in details and we would transfer your domain name from Domainking to HostX. Transfers cost 1000 NGN. An HostX account will be created for you with your Domainking details and an invoice will be generated and e-mailed to you. Once you make the payment, your domain name will be transferred and active in your brand new HostX account immediately and automatically.

If you have further questions, kindly send an email to team@hostx.ng.
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by TheArticleNG(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello, i hope u can solve my problems... my domainking.ng login details is Email:- ifexxy9@gmail.com pass:- 91754683 www.thearticle.com.ng
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by hostx: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheArticleNG:
Hello, i hope u can solve my problems... my domainking.ng login details is Email:- **** pass:- **** www.thearticle.com.ng

Please do not share your passwords here. We can move your domain for you, please contact team@hostx.ng or register an account at https://my.hostx.ng/register.php then reply this thread and we will assist you further.

Thank you.
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by hostx: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2017
@TheArticleNG

The registry said you have already initiated a transfer to another registrar, kindly confirm.

Thank you.
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by TheArticleNG(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
hostx:
@TheArticleNG

The registry said you have already initiated a transfer to another registrar, kindly confirm.

Thank you.
So if i have initiated a transfer already, i initiated to garanntor.com, but they wasting my precious time, can't i reverse the transfer, and what are your payment options?
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by hostx: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
TheArticleNG:
So if i have initiated a transfer already, i initiated to garanntor.com, but they wasting my precious time, can't i reverse the transfer, and what are your payment options?

Because they have already been provided access to your domain, we are unable to gain access to it. You can ask them to provide you epp code to your domain and we will help you move it.
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by mrgaranntor: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
TheArticleNG:
@TheArticleNG a domain transfer invoice was generated for you to transfer your domain to Garanntor on the 15th of March, which remains unpaid till now. You are actually the one delaying your domain transfer and not us. As soon as payment is made your domain will be moved immediately.
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2017
hostx:

Because they have already been provided access to your domain, we are unable to gain access to it. You can ask them to provide you epp code to your domain and we will help you move it.

You already have access to my account and I assumed that the epp code is already generated. I have mailed you to provide the code but no response yet. Kindly provide a response. Thank you.
Re: Moving Domains From Domainking To Hostx.ng (2 Steps) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
obasy09:

You already have access to my account and I assumed that the epp code is already generated. I have mailed you to provide the code but no response yet. Kindly provide a response. Thank you.

Thank u for ur assistance. EPP code provided.

(1) (Reply)

Namecheap Frustrating Me / Uk Adsence For Sale At 5k. / How Is A Reseller Hosting Important For A Web Design Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.