Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? (562 Views)

How Did You Feel When You Went For Your Last HIV Test? / 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much / Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? by ItuExchange(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
According to doctors, how does a person feel when they're dying?

My husband has seen death and has shared some stories and the one I recall him telling me about the most are the elderly. Apparently little old ladies are heard to say "I'm coming, I'm coming" some even mentioning names, reaching out to loved ones before passing on peacefully.

The brain is a remarkable thing and has the capacity to block pain when it's truly extreme, like a bisection (being cut in half in a traumatic injury)! they're in shock and can be unaware of their situation. Some injuries can cause extreme pain before passing and doctors and paramedics can give those enough morphine to make them comfortable.

Those who suffer from long drawn out illnesses seem to welcome death since they're so tired from fighting the illness and the pain. It seems though that most just want to be consoled and not die alone. A little compassion and dignity goes a long way

Source: https://www.quora.com/According-to-doctors-how-does-a-person-feel-when-theyre-dying

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? by greatnaija01: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
we are in the third month of the year... and someone is here posting about how death feels?? MTCHEW

what is wrong with posting about better things.... some people do not even have time to feel anything cos they die suddenly

pls abeg this is a very dark and bizarre topic jare

some people just post without considering how impactful their posts may or may not be.

pls OP maximize your LIFE here on earth so your death will be worth it. SIMPLE

ItuExchange:
According to doctors, how does a person feel when they're dying?

My husband has seen death and has shared some stories and the one I recall him telling me about the most are the elderly. Apparently little old ladies are heard to say "I'm coming, I'm coming" some even mentioning names, reaching out to loved ones before passing on peacefully.

The brain is a remarkable thing and has the capacity to block pain when it's truly extreme, like a bisection (being cut in half in a traumatic injury)! they're in shock and can be unaware of their situation. Some injuries can cause extreme pain before passing and doctors and paramedics can give those enough morphine to make them comfortable.

Those who suffer from long drawn out illnesses seem to welcome death since they're so tired from fighting the illness and the pain. It seems though that most just want to be consoled and not die alone. A little compassion and dignity goes a long way

Source: https://www.quora.com/According-to-doctors-how-does-a-person-feel-when-theyre-dying

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? by menxer: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Death is like sex you won't know what/how it feels like to cum until you cum.

Death is the ultimate orgasm...
... Terms and conditions apply.
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? by silvastone: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
op have you experience death b4? please share with us
Re: How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? by chybykee(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
try dying and coming back then you can write your own story about experiencing death
Re: How Does A Person Feel When They're Dying? by ituglobal(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Most of us don’t like to be reminded of our mortality. But the reality is that, out of 1000 people, 1000 people will die.” – Poh Fang Chia

(1) (Reply)

Batlan Cosmetics Limited / Four Hot Ways To Make Your Partner Orgasm During Sex / 4 Things That Happens To The Body When Electrocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.