Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:54 PM

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) (51320 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eyah..sowie
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by slimzypink(f): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
apostle time to talk your own,
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by ghostwritter(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gifty is so much gifted with lies...THIS GIRL AND LIES ARE LIKE 5 ati 6....GIFTY SHADES OF LIES.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
smartkester:
Eyah i cun dey pity the girl sef

Them don press ur mumu button

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by ANIEXTY(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Hades2016(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Watin concern me ..... make I cool off here biko

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by mannyU: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
This one say name wetin dey worry am?

Abegg shift make person see road. Ode!
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Moneyyy: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by bhouze(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
i see
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by mayortm001(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
The third picture.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
what
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by tosynomolara(f): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oga oooo, maybe she isn't sure sef
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by enigma2007(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Xbursta:
see eye like witch TALENTED liar

Which one bi "Talented Liar" again?
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gifty has confessed

We forgive you for your lies and denials

Oya

Apostle Johnson Suleiman...it is your turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Boss13: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is sad. She was confronted repeatedly and on each occasion, she denied. She ran away from her marriage that is gross irresponsibility. Women are very quick to claim to be victims and the double standard society plays.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by MrHenshaw: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by megareal: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Every body is crying over marriage these days. Dem pursue una enter ni?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by ominilongest(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
snezBaba:
Tiwa,see the nonsense wey you start ? angry
like seriously..na everybody dey cry 4 interview now
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by QueenFusa16(f): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Drama Queen.. ..
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by CharlieMaria(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any Naija guy or babe wey no know say Gifty na lier that one na naija pesin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by psp2pc(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
not my business
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
The worst thing that'll ever happened to anyone is going into marriage before achieving self-realization (most important), and before emancipating ethically, physically, emotionally and professionally not necessarily financially.

Don't cast aspersions on her - in regards to her abandonment of her former marriage - if you haven't walked on her path. 90 percent of people in an unhappy marriage today are in it because they didn't observe the principles above and given a second chance after achieving these principles, they wouldn't wish to marry their current partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by madjune(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oya, team Tonto.

Dem wan become ambassadors for some NGO on domestic violence and women rights.

The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by kkfada(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
She made a real point lots of youngs girl regret there marriage because of same things she pointed out....i took de msg not the act.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ndi ara
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keneking:
She must come clean at some point - remaining TBoss shocked shocked

"Yes, I was once married and it's a dark part of my life that I don't want to ever go back." - PR strategy

But the damage has been done already...to her friendship, lovers and aspiring crush sad

- Jonathan's government sef angry angry angry
Wetin Jonathan do you again, you voted him out because he was clueless, a thief, corrupt and you called him the grand commander and hero of looters, allow him to rest and drink his ogogoro in Otueke tongue

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by deathstroke(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
QueenFusa16:
Drama Queen.. ..
Ur role model cheesy
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
How do we kno if u are not lying Cs those tears seem fake to me... u were naive abi u marry for money and connect, the thing did not play according to wat u planned na, u are crying crocodile tears... u Berra go bak to ur husband's house and dnt act like ur mother. Una think say na Yankee una dey Divorce here and there, marriage nor be bf and gf oo, if u Neva ready, stay ur own, make others marry their marry in peace. I'm tayad of seeing all these failed marriages!!!

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Xbursta(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
enigma2007:

Which one bi "Talented Liar" again?

ask her she knows best cheesy[quote author=enigma2007 post=54584239]
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by zinaunreal(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
brunofarad:
This is rather pathetic

Your purple disco light signature is gay
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by QueenFusa16(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
deathstroke:
Ur role model cheesy
Your Bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / Kizz Daniel And His Brother, Anidugbe Mofoluwato Uthman In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.