Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) (51355 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Tonto007(f): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just the other day, we woke up to a shocking revelation from OAP Daddy Freeze when he went on Twitter to expose that he has been avictim of abuse in his marriage. He claimed his estranged wife, Ope hadbeen physically violent with him. Now, the saga continues. He granted an exclusive interview to blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus, explaining how his marriage turned sour.“I am not perfect, not even near, butI will not take blame for a crime I didn’t commit and won’t allow my name to be destroyed by this woman” Freeze said. “Ope was raised by a single mother who had seven children from three different fathers. Everyone discouraged the relationship pointing out her mother’s situation and warning me that this might lead to a character flaw in Ope but what did I know?“I was in love. By the time I understood the enormity of the damage done to her by her upbringing, it was already too late and she was pregnant with our first child. I decided to get married to Ope turning a deaf ear to numerous warnings of the consequences of such an action.“From the first year of marriage I started seeing her true character. She talked without any respect whatsoever and would fight me and hurl curses like a market woman, while saying to me “it is better I curse you and hit you than for GOD to strike you!” My parents have beenmarried for 40years and I believe that divorce should never be an option. So I endured the violence.“Adultery is one of the most difficultthings to prove but if a married woman keeps late nights, has unwholesome friends, comes home tipsy regularly and she makes calls to strange men at ungodly hours within her husbands home. Eyebrows will definitely be raised. There was this one time I went to the UK for work. I sent my assistant with a cheque to my house at midnight and she wasn’t home,she had dropped the kids with my sister and disappeared into the night!“What about the time she saved a man’s number under her female friends name sometime in 2007 andwe had a huge fight about it, leadingme to almost end the marriage at that time. It has never been my intention to call her out on social media and if you remember clearly I avoided making any comment initially since it’s an embarrassing situation for both of us and the children already, however she is hell bent on destroying everything I stand for just to make herself look good. This has left me with no otheroption than to speak the truth!““Ope beat me up black and blue. I have received beatings from someone who was supposed to be my better half and a weaker vessel for little or no provocation. I was once attacked physically while on the phone with one of my biggest clients and the client listened through the attack that left me badly injured.“Several of my friends have witnessed her attacks. She is a very jealous and possessive person and believes the best way to stop a man from cheating is to embarrass him before any potential threat.“She is also very insecure as a result of her upbringing and is suspicious of everyone and everything.““My marriage crashed like 6 or 7 years ago. In her bid to have absolute control Ope severed ties with my family. She created such a hostile environment that my family avoided visiting as much as possible.In order for me to have a happy home I had to do as she pleased or else all hell would be let loose. I wasn’t the perfect husband myself making a few mistakes here and there but I always believed we could work on our issues if we stuck together.“The straw that finally broke the camels back for me was when she lashed out at my mother, attempting to slap her in the presence of my father and I becausemy mother dared question her coming home at 11.30pm leaving the children without dinner.“To me that was the highest form ofinsult a man could ever take and I felt I had failed my family if that wasthe best daughter-in-law I could provide for them. I still stayed on in the marriage for the sake of the kidsbut my heart and soul had departed.“Even after she packed out of our matrimonial home I tried to send mysister after her to plead with her justfor the sake of the children but she refused. Like 6months before she packed out she changed jobs to her present company Seadrill limited without even informing me. I found out because her ID changed and up until today I don’t know where that company is““Yes I am in a relationship but let me squash the rumor. she is not an older woman, she is a lot younger than I am and she does not have four children. I didn’t start dating her until three or four months after Ope deserted our matrimonial homeleaving me in a severe state of depression. She has been wonderful to me, gave me a shoulder to cry on and picked me up from the mess I was in. My family adore her and her family is really cool with me and I am praying to GOD that she will be my last bus stop.“Ope has prevented me from seeing my kids for over a year now. I remember picking my son up from school last year and she drove to myhouse with thugs in her car, barricaded my gate and started screaming to attract the neighboursthat I wanted to kidnap her son.““Yes, I loved her but that was a very long time ago. Her destructive spirit killed the love a long time ago. It grew to anger, hatred, bitterness and my current state of indifferencetowards her. She had a friend that was kicked out of her marriage because she was caught with juju.“This same friend made sure that she ended Ope’s marriage and I am leaving that friend to GOD! I suffered so much in the hands of this woman I was so depressed that I was almost suicidal. A friend of mine advised me to go into sports to maintain my sanity but I absolutely detest sports.“The only sport I can tolerate is Formula1. I went to watch a race and Oris watches were advertised soI bought one. I had always loved watches but on a much smaller scale. I started with brands like Oris,Tissot, Rado and Raymond Weil then I graduated to the bigger dogs.I used to stay up all night researching on wristwatches and searching for the best service centreetc What started as a hobby to battle my depression has fast become my greatest passion!“I am over this relationship with Ope, I wish her all the best in life as Ihave long moved on. I have an amazing woman in my life and a couple of weeks ago we were blessed with an adorable son!“I use this as a medium to beg her toallow me access to our children something she has totally denied me for over one year! She should be advised to be careful with the kind of accusations she makes because they could ultimately be damaging to the reputation of her children’s father. I never draw first blood, I have always reacted to what she didnever the other way round.“This is my closure,i don’t need any counselling.“See pictures of the bruises below:

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Daddybright1986(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
There is nothing like matured undecided
It's mature no matter the context you wanna use it undecided
Olodo fake a.ss girl undecided
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Olaiya26: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Leave here!

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jolar101:
Was she forced to married Look at her face in wedding photo sef.
I yam not understanding that English cry
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by KennyID17(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jolar101:
Was she forced to married? Look at her face in wedding photo sef.

shocked shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by sirusX(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Akshow:
So she wants to pull a Tonto on us. Gifty, swerve.
It's for continuity...cz Tonto pulled a Tiwa on us cheesy
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Hoodfriend(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ashawo
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by opribo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
A mad man has no shame it is his family members that bears the shame..
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nature8(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Women shocked

I can't imagine that kind of mess, after all the lies about Dangote's family she no come see any of them.. Guys can lie sha! Lol grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by densiks: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
The girl is a serial liar and an unprincipled soul.She has failed in her attempt to curry public sympathy for her demonic actions.
I regret that the public space even pays attention to this kind of wawu.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by opara28(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
time for truth.......na small small una go dey open una yansh.........still waiting for TTT to confirm his marital status after he is evicted grin grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
rockcitie:
This girl is such a worthless b!tch and a shameless bloody liar!

I pity any company that gives her an endorsement deal. She's so full of sh!t.
ONYE iberibe... Fool... U holy pass?.. Ewu mmee
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kiwa lekun dididinrin undecided
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by bolrew: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmmm... Everyone of us have one chapter that we don't want to read out loud
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by morscino: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good!...Now dat Gifty has confessed,e remain Apostle suleiman..
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by oasisodeabey(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
morscino:
Good!...Now dat Gifty has confessed,e remain Apostle suleiman..

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by alwaysvik: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that the whole Suleman/Otobo saga will end like this too. Someone might confess eventually - Suleman or Otobo or even Madame Okeke. grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by davidque007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oh my! This girl is appalling. Her fakeness is so real.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Prinszevor(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
You want to cry now like Tiwa and Co abi grin grin grin continue...
See face like i was naive,when you were in the house you didn't mention any word like NAIVE o......

Iffa slap you angry
my dear na wa o o she bin denied it nw tru don cm out Y ANTY remain TBOSS 2 cm say she bin de away of KEMEN "tappin of current" wen 25mil no cm dey again ,wat we no go hear SO GOD HELP US
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by davidif: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Akshow:
So she wants to pull a Tonto on us. Gifty, swerve.

My goodness! The things some people do these days ehn?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by davidif: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The women are always claiming the victim, I an yet to see and listen to the men

Yep cos it works. You would be amazed how some women are lions in the home but will cry and play the victim outside and people will fall for it every time.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweery:
Same old excuse
Emotionally physically mentally mature
mtscheww you cheated girl dazzal.
did she?
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by pavy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
peemyke:
I only noticed her eyebrows

As in ehn...that's what I call eye 'brown' grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by prettyzee11(f): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now am glad that she got evicted, so fake and a good liar at DT.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by dorofloxy(f): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
so much of pretense.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by AMA2301(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gifty o!!! This one na panadol after headache o!
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
HateU2:
I yam not understanding that English cry
Nigerians with their grammars. Ok.

Who forces her to go into marriage with such looks on her wedding's pic

My professors are guys there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit / Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.